deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

SCO 9 Fire Alignment of soul as necessary as spine. True togetherness is win U can be calm in the heat of battle. Find yr zone.

Gotta get back to soul alignment...anyone know where I left my zone???
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #982
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,937 Times in 4,705 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Tap, tap...hello?
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #983
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

good morning arwen..enjoy your Sunday AM..have your tea or coffee...and when you are ready,(at your convenience and leisure) I will enjoy those tarotscopes....hugs my friend!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #984
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, please cheer up this disappointed Kiwi who didn't get to see te Marama (the Moon) at her closest last night. Thank you!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #985
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

lol she's not even awake yet. But hurry up Arwen!!

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #986
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here are this week's scopes. Thanks for being so ready for them! I slept in and it was LOVELY.
  • AQ ChAir Mental focus works when U hyperfocus. Don't worry about all the rest. Choose the thought that intrigues U most. Stick w it.
  • PIC 2Wtr Emotional connections deepen/strengthen. Embrace those around U. Dive into the bonds that tie. Celebrate what they bring U.
  • ARI 9Fire When it all comes together, be ready. Sacred joy is imminent. Prepare for it. Meditation, acceptance, readiness.
  • TAU 4Air Feather yr nest in ways that make U happy. Keep working on those ideas. It's important to focus on each of them. Multitask.
  • GEM ExEarth(Knight) Money needs yr attention. Dig in on decision. Movement of self/stuff is happening. Don't let them badger U.
  • CAN GrEarth(Q) If it's ready, harvest it. If it's not, nurture it. U can't force growth. They must be AS invested or it will fail.
  • LEO 1Wtr Emotional exploration requires going into deep unknown. Let fear chase U forward; not hold U back. Whole self must get wet.
  • VIR ChFire Examine passion. What makes U feel alive? What engages yr child mind to seek? to learn? Fire tempts U. Good time to test.
  • LIB 4Wtr Careful depression doesn't seep in. Focus on unclogging emotional drain. Focus on staying open to cleansing yr heart.
  • SCO 8Earth Who needs yr mentoring? Who would U like to mentor U? Ask to receive but give when asked. Community focus is best.
  • SAG 2Air Messages coming. The quieter U are, the more U will hear. Some may not be what U wanted, it gives U mental upper hand.
  • CAP Teacher Expect new boundaries. Accept if they make sense. Otherwise, learn new ways of getting there. Everyone has purpose.

Get serious about writing. My month-long online #Tarot for Writers online workshop coming in June. Sign up now. And don't forget! Seek joy, y'all.

Last edited by Arwen; 05-06-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #987
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Here are this week's scopes. Thanks for being so ready for them! I slept in and it was LOVELY.
  • GEM ExEarth(Knight) Money needs yr attention. Dig in on decision. Movement of self/stuff is happening. Don't let them badger U.

Get serious about writing. My month-long online #Tarot for Writers online workshop coming in June. Sign up now.

I like that movement thing...awesome because its true.
31 days till my birthday woo hoo

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #988
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

[*]PIC 2Wtr Emotional connections deepen/strengthen. Embrace those around U. Dive into the bonds that tie. Celebrate what they bring U.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thank you Arwen! Hmmmm..... interesting!

Way to go on sleeping in and enjoying it!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #989
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,937 Times in 4,705 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
VIR ChFire Examine passion. What makes U feel alive? What engages yr child mind to seek? to learn? Fire tempts U. Good time to test.
Testing one, two three.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #990
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

PIC 2Wtr Emotional connections deepen/strengthen. Embrace those around U. Dive into the bonds that tie. Celebrate what they bring U."

I like this! Especially the "bonds that tie" part.

Pisces

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #991
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

LEO 1Wtr Emotional exploration requires going into deep unknown. Let fear chase U forward; not hold U back. Whole self must get wet.

Hmmm what do I say?
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #992
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
SCO 8Earth Who needs yr mentoring? Who would U like to mentor U? Ask to receive but give when asked. Community focus is best.
Exactly.....
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #993
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
  • PIC 2Wtr Emotional connections deepen/strengthen. Embrace those around U. Dive into the bonds that tie. Celebrate what they bring U.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Very true... Getting ready to dive, I hope the water is deep enough!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #994
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LEO 1Wtr Emotional exploration requires going into deep unknown. Let fear chase U forward; not hold U back. Whole self must get wet.

Funny, these last few weeks, I have been doing just this emotional exploration...very deep emotional exploration...purging, cleansing, and smudging..on so many levels...it was time to remove those emotional nooses that were choking me...and to clean up "my" house...swim, I did..in very deep waters...so I am thoroughly wetted from that swim..purgatory and refreshing it is turning out to be...THANKS... Arwen. I am soooo happy you got to sleep in and enjoy your Sunday...and I sooo appreciate your dedication and sharing these t'scope joys with us every week...THANKS, lady!!!....
Old 05-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #995
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,246 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

CAP Teacher Expect new boundaries. Accept if they make sense. Otherwise, learn new ways of getting there. Everyone has purpose.

Am I the "everyone" in 'Everyone has a purpose" or does this mean I am supposed be nice to my sister who is irritating me more than usually right now in part because I find she has no purpose? LOL

Way to go on the sleeping in!!!

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #996
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

TAU 4Air Feather yr nest in ways that make U happy. Keep working on those ideas. It's important to focus on each of them. Multitask.

Don't like feathers. lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #997
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Leo~ that's what I'm talking about!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #998
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the feedback, y'all! I'd love to know what you think of the May podcast tarotscopes if you listen to them.

http://www.bit.ly/05scopes
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #999
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

SAG 2Air Messages coming. The quieter U are, the more U will hear. Some may not be what U wanted, it gives U mental upper hand.

Sigh. And I was hoping for a quieter, more relaxing week.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #1000
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Arwen

PIC 2Wtr Emotional connections deepen/strengthen. Embrace those around U. Dive into the bonds that tie. Celebrate what they bring U.

Nice hearing my emotional bonds deepen/strengthen I'm in an embracing mood as well.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post: