JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind is that I was just passed up for a job... that I have been doing on a temp basis since October... I have no idea why, because everyone I work with has said I am doing an excellent job. SOOO... yeah, they just handed it to someone else. How amazing... back to the drawing board.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #10122
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

My buddy Shawn just called and said :Hey im asking Brenda to marry me Friday night! You up for a party at your house. Okay quess im not going away this week-end. (lol) Maybe ill ask someone to marry me too. (j-k)
Old 02-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #10123
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,381 Times in 2,095 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
My boss got a card for one of my Co-workers who is about to be a first time father. i'm supposed to pass the card around for signatures from the office. I don't want to. The reason? The picture of the baby on the card is a white baby with blonde hair. The parents to be are a Chinese-American couple. Am I being too sensitive on this? How would it look if I got a different card and passed it around instead?

This week needs too be over. Soon. C'mon weekend!
I vote go with a different card.....

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #10124
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

all the cleaning I have to do from temp roommates who gratefully left this morning.
and the meeting I have with Vocational Rehab counselor this afternoon to make a plan to help fund me getting through my BA/MA education. Thanks you state of CA and I guess I can thank my injuries that they are severe enough to qualify me for it
And my new roommate moving in in a few days.. Nice guy
Old 02-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #10125
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
desd...i take myself to the movies all the time. i like it. but I suppose doing stuff on your own like that does take some getting used to. if go with ya of we lived closer. :-)

some things on my mind:

is it worth it to consistently make myself available for people who do not consistently make themselves available to me? i'm beginning to think not. even though it's hard to find and make friends in this icy town of mine.

I watched 22 episodes of Once Upon A Time last weekend. I am not pleased with the ending. someone please tell me they didn't cancel this show.

My boss got a card for one of my Co-workers who is about to be a first time father. i'm supposed to pass the card around for signatures from the office. I don't want to. The reason? The picture of the baby on the card is a white baby with blonde hair. The parents to be are a Chinese-American couple. Am I being too sensitive on this? How would it look if I got a different card and passed it around instead?

This week needs too be over. Soon. C'mon weekend!
I don't think you're being too sensitive- its empathy and consideration
Old 02-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #10126
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

Folly Beach, SC???
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcisbutch View Post
flying kites on Folly beach...looooong time ago....parallel lives...
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #10127
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
What is on my mind is that I was just passed up for a job... that I have been doing on a temp basis since October... I have no idea why, because everyone I work with has said I am doing an excellent job. SOOO... yeah, they just handed it to someone else. How amazing... back to the drawing board.
I am sure you will come up with something wonderful. Don't let them keep you down, Jennie!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #10128
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Homework that is not being cooperative.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #10129
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

How do I make everything come together? I know life will guide my direction but there are so many things I need to do in the meantime to get everything going. It will be another long night. I hope I have enough tea.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #10130
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

WTH I still see a blank screen when I go into chat?
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #10131
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

A need deep in me.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 PM   #10132
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Wouldn't you know it. A couple days ago, I'd ruled out going to Austin for the halfway reunion party. Then yesterday, I found out about a conference for science teachers being held The Week Before...in San Antonio.

The conference would be helpful for teaching ideas and technology training, it's true. OTOH, it's a cost I don't really need to be spending now, it's time away from home, and it's not imperative that I go this year. It would have been nice if the weeks had coincided, even if I was conferencing during the days .
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 AM   #10133
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,542 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a long slow fuse and rarely get angry. If I do it is usually with myself and more like frustration.

There is about one person that I can express that to, and I did today.

It feels wrong to unload like that onto someone who just wants to be empathetic. I really need to keep that to myself. What a way to reward somebody for caring.

You just can't unsay stuff.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 04:28 AM   #10134
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

There is a lot weighing on my mind tonight. I don't know how to process it all. I have been taking in the peaceful morning with a cup of tea, reflecting on everything that has happened in the last 24 hours and I am unsure where life is going to take me.

I am a little in shock, a little nervous and very much confused. I cannot sleep and for the sake of my sanity I am just going to to clean out my things at work and move on.

I have a lot to consider right now. For the last month I have been floating above everything, confident in my decisions, ready to make things happen and have had a smile glued to my face while fluttering in an abundance of vibrant energy.

Tonight I feel the complete opposite. I am still happy and floating but there is a mist creeping up. A storm perhaps? I don't know how to calm it so I guess I am meant to ride it out.

I haven't been myself the last few days. The closer I am to feeling completely free, the more on edge I become.

I daydream, wish and wonder about the experiences I've shared recently and those I will enjoy down the road. I feel shifts everywhere. There are a lot of changes about to take place in my life. I think I am ready? I want to close my eyes and feel my senses soar again.

I will be happy, whatever happens.

I miss so many of of my friends and so many of the things I used to do. I am trying to live my life the way I know is right for me and I want to balance it all with my other desires. Where did things turn? Why did they have to turn this week? How much has really turned and how much is just my perception?

I hope I wake up and the fog will be lifted into the best mood filled with kindness and all of the little things I love, including my crushes.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 04:45 AM   #10135
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,110 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

why is it that I wake up more tired than what I was when I went to bed
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 05:47 AM   #10136
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
why is it that I wake up more tired than what I was when I went to bed
I don't know but that has been happening to me too... so if you find out let me know
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 07:18 AM   #10137
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

That I have SO much homework to do, yet here I am sipping coffee and reading threads
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 07:30 AM   #10138
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

That no matter how hard I tried sleep just did not come. Promises of things I made someone of things I would get accomplished. The pain that the medication of course did not touch. Of course she is as well....is there any wonder I got no sleep again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #10139
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default My mind

How lucky I am to live on 5 acres. Im gonna plow soon and grow lots of veggies and berries this year. Thank god im a country boy!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #10140
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Today is a day of doctor appointments.

I was finally able to get a day to do my yearly checkup, go to dentist again (yuck) and then to my Chiropractor.

Can't quit stressing about not being able to find a dermatologist. Did not know that would be so hard. This is the one that is most needed.
*deep breath* That's ok. It will happen.
I am so thankful I have insurance, just really do not like our new company we are using.
They really seem to be working against you, not with you.

I really wish I had someone to go with me. Can't help it. Just do.

Oh ... Also going to Apple store to FINALLY fix my iPhone. This has been needed for far too long.

I have to turn in something to my supervisor by tomorrow of things I have accomplished this year ...
Ummmm ... It was a crazy year ... My brain goes blank.
Maybe google will help me with ideas of things supervisors are looking for. It could happen.

I will see today as a day of accomplishments, getting things done, taking care of myself.

I can never shut my brain down.
Hopefully getting it all these things done today will finally ease some of the thoughts.

Who knows, I might sleep tonight. That would be good.

Have a great day ...
Thanks for listening to some of what's been on my mind ...

Have a great day!!!