Old 01-04-2013, 06:31 AM   #10641
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"misfortune is needed to plumb certain mysterious depths in the understanding of men; pressure is needed to explode the charge." ~alexandre dumas, "the count of monte cristo"
Old 01-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #10642
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes one can learn much more about life, love, and happiness, when they're single than when they're in a relationship, when they're looking for work than when they're working, when they're confused than when they're clear, and so on...

And if they allow themselves to learn what there is to learn, rather than resist, their life will be transformed, and that which was, will be no longer.

~Mike Dooley

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #10643
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there. --Josh Billings
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #10644
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Don't brood on the past, but don't forget it either.
Thomas H. Raddal

Every journey into the past is complicated by delusions, false memories, false namings of real events.
Adrienne Rich

Fearfulness, contrary to all other vices, maketh a man think the better of another, the worse of himself.
Sir Philip Sidney
Old 01-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #10645
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Where there is hatred, let me sow love.

~St. Francis
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #10646
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Don't waste time trying to convince a person to use basic logic and see things your way if they refuse. You're not the Jackass Whisperer.

Ruth Buzzi
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #10647
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

“It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.” ― Anne Frank

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”― Paulo Coelho

“Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.” ― Margaret Mitchell
Old 01-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #10648
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

“I will not be "famous," "great." I will go on adventuring, changing, opening my mind and my eyes, refusing to be stamped and stereotyped. The thing is to free one's self: to let it find its dimensions, not be impeded.”
― Virginia Woolf
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #10649
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

“What I love about being queer is... Everything. I like that it makes me different, and I like that it makes people uncomfortable sometimes. I like that it makes people ask me lots of questions about things they probably would not normally ask people about their relationships or lifestyles. And most of all I love being queer because i get to have a girlfriend.”
― Tegan Quin
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #10650
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am going to start writing again so this quote seems to fit perfectly.

"Never design your character like a garden Where anyone can walk. Design your character like the sky where everyone desires to reach"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 AM   #10651
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things parents aren't told about...

Child1(Kinder): Nut check!
Adult Male: Respect my body!
Child 2 (2 grader) to Child 1: Balls check!

Child 1: ...wobbles to a chair... He hit my nuts!
Adult Female: If it hurts bad we can chop it off.
Child 1: No! I won't be able to walk!
Adult Female: What does it have to do with your legs??
Child 1: My nuts are attached to my legs!

Adult Female - walks away in search of ice pack.

Quote of the day: Stay off other peoples nuts and keep your nuts to yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 05:17 AM   #10652
SassySparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST ReputationSassySparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Never let anyone dull your sparkle!!
You were born to SHINE!!!
SassySparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SassySparkle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 05:51 AM   #10653
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

‎"Seeing beyond our filters—our accumulated knowl­edge and beliefs—does not always come naturally. We have spent years growing attached to them in various degrees, and they feel safe. Whatever we become attached to can begin to shape our future experiences and limit our perception of what exists outside our vocabulary. Like blinders on a horse, our attached beliefs limit our vision, and this in turn limits our perceived direction in life. The stronger our level of attachment, the less we can see." -don Miguel Ruiz Jr,

The Five Levels of Attachment: Toltec Wisdom for the Modern World

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #10654
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests.--Charles Lindbergh
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #10655
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,022 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Dad was a man who, due to his underprivileged background perhaps, never hesitated when it came to
the verbs to get or to take. He was always getting something off the ground, his act together,
his hands dirty, the show on the road, someone’s goat, the message, out more, on with things, lost, laid,
away with murder. He was also always taking charge, the bull by the horns, back the night, something
in stride, someone to the cleaners, a rain check, an ax to something, Manhattan. And when it came to
looking at things, Dad was something of a Compound Microscope, one who viewed life through an
adjustable eyepiece lens and thus expected all things to be in focus. He had no tolerance for The
Murky, The Blurry, The Hazy or The Soiled.

Special Topics in Calamity Physics, Marisha Pessl
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #10656
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

"One often meets hys Destiny on the Road Hy takes to avoid it" (Master Oogla-Kung Fu Panda)
Old 01-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #10657
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
Dad was a man who, due to his underprivileged background perhaps, never hesitated when it came to
the verbs to get or to take. He was always getting something off the ground, his act together,
his hands dirty, the show on the road, someone’s goat, the message, out more, on with things, lost, laid,
away with murder. He was also always taking charge, the bull by the horns, back the night, something
in stride, someone to the cleaners, a rain check, an ax to something, Manhattan. And when it came to
looking at things, Dad was something of a Compound Microscope, one who viewed life through an
adjustable eyepiece lens and thus expected all things to be in focus. He had no tolerance for The
Murky, The Blurry, The Hazy or The Soiled.

Special Topics in Calamity Physics, Marisha Pessl
So very Clever, thank you for sharing this. I love it
Old 01-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #10658
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

"One voice may get lost in the wind, but many raised at once can drown out a hurricane."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #10659
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

"Every time you want something and achieve vibrational harmony with it and allow it to come to you, you not only gain the satisfaction of having accomplished your desire, you also gain a whole new perspective from which to desire."
~Abraham
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #10660
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

"We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings