Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Getting that sweet sleepy 2something in the morning phone call from my girl when she woke up and realized I only sent a text and nothing more when I got in from work last night. I just didn't want to disturb her slumber, she has a very busy weekend ahead of her. She's gonna need that rested body. *smirk*
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 04:35 AM   #10742
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing I am sleeping in hys arms tonight. Well when we finally sleep. Ha!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:35 AM   #10743
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Am in an unholy amount of pain this morning but the thought of finally being home for the weekend really takes the edge off...just to be held firmly in Clay's strong arms; to spend time together on OUR Island with no stress is the best medicine of all...that makes me smile...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 06:29 AM   #10744
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
Knowing I am sleeping in hys arms tonight. Well when we finally sleep. Ha!
Ahahahahaaaaaaa you dirty little girl!! Don't you ever change *smirk*
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #10745
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation

Last evening, for several reasons.

InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #10746
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,320 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm such a fan.......everything he does makes me smile

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #10747
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,705 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The voicemail from her this morning!!! So sleepy, so sweet! Knowing she will be in my arms tonight! Hurry home, baby!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #10748
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default all week actually

realizing my son goes to a school thats so excepting of all kinds of folks that one of the many gay boys that go to school there is comfortable enough to wear full makeup,heels and a dress and no one gives a damn!

knowing that she and i can and do work thru anything life throws our way!

being loved,even when i am at my worst!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #10749
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Finally being able to tuck my hair behind my ear again.

While I love having short hair, I miss my Audrey Hepburn top-knot!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #10750
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

my friend jerbear, who is always there for me ~ hy's the best

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #10751
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #10752
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in the elevator this morning and two ladies and a guy get on. One of the ladies says to the other, What have you got planned for the weekend? and the other lady shrugs and says, Getting my tires rotated, and the man suddenly wakes up and says, Whoa, good times!, and I say, You're a wild woman! and we all have a good laugh.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #10753
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,662 Times in 3,991 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

so two young females come walking into my shop just now...

the sassy lil blonde one wants a homecoming dress. We talk and I hook her up with my non profit, the Diva Donations. I sit on their board and my shop is their drop off point. Many of their dresses sit on my balcony. The lil blonde is hysterically happy. I ask the long haired masculine dressed other female if she needs something for homecoming. She snorts. I tell her I have some nice men's suits that have come in and that the DDs did get in some tuxes that would fit her.

They both blink at me. hahaha. Femme Invisibility at its best. Ageism too. They didnt expect this older woman to catch on that they are a butch femme couple. Hahaha...gotcha!

I love high schoolers....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #10754
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Work virus forward. :)

There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally and by hand.This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT.

This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest pub. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolator-Neutralizer-Extractor (WINE). Alternate products include Bridge-Environoment-Eradication-Resolution (BEER) and Benign-Orderly-Overload-System-Enhancer (BOOSE). Administer the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Update: After extensive testing it has been concluded that Best-Equivalent-Extractor-Remedy (BEER) may be substituted for WINE but may require a more generous application.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #10755
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i've been reading the road to assisi by paul sabatier and there are several passages that have made me smile (and laugh!). this one is one of my favorites though:

One day a novice who could read the psalter, though not without difficulty, obtained from the minister general - that is to say, from the vicar of St. Francis - permission to have one. But as he had learned that Francis desired the brothers to be covetous neither of learning or for books, he would not take his psalter without his consent.

"Father," the novice said to St. Francis, "it would be a great consolation to have a psalter. Though the minister general has authorized me to get it, I would not have it unknown to you."

(francis talks to the novice about how wanting books/learning has just led to people thinking high and mighty of themselves for reading about the great things others have done and expecting praise for talking about the great deeds of others.)

...A few days later, St. Francis was sitting before the fire when the novice drew near to speak with him again about his psalter. "When you have your psalter," Francis said to him, "you will want a breviary, and when you have a breviary you will seat yourself in a pulpit like a great prelate and will beckon to your companion, 'Bring me my breviary!'"

St. Francis said this with great vivacity. Then, taking up some ashes, he scattered them over the head of the novice, repeating: "There is the breviary! There is the breviary!"
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #10756
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- Him driving home today to pick me up and whisk me to His work because He missed seeing me..
- Being told i looked adorable today (by Him) all day long..His winks, His smiles, His kisses, His time..
- Being kidnapped for a girl's day yesterday with the girls.. Victoria Secret, amongst many other stores, laughs, conversation, getting to know them better & vice versa, and wonderful connections with people who are growing very dear to me here on the mountain. i feel so accepted, loved & like i fit in.. It's a wonderful feeling, and i'm happy right down to the tips of my toesies!
- Getting our eyebrows threaded yesterday, a fun girly adventure which i got volunteered to try first, LOL.
- watching a beautiful deer early this morning from the porch of Our home, and how still and quiet July was so Mama could watch them.. Good girl!
- Breakfast on the beach with July, and taking in the beauty around us. Having a little dish of her food there with us, priceless moments...Along with an evening swim with her another night, and the two of us coming home completely muddy and ready for baths!
- Making real plans for Our future, having a timeline and deep conversations about it together... About one year, and i'll be home, here in Oregon, for good..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #10757
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

- Him driving home today to pick me up and whisk me to His work because He missed seeing me..
- Being told i looked adorable today (by Him) all day long..His winks, His smiles, His kisses, His time..
- Being kidnapped for a girl's day yesterday with the girls.. Victoria Secret, amongst many other stores, laughs, conversation, getting to know them better & vice versa, and wonderful connections with people who are growing very dear to me here on the mountain. i feel so accepted, loved & like i fit in.. It's a wonderful feeling, and i'm happy right down to the tips of my toesies!
- Getting our eyebrows threaded yesterday, a fun girly adventure which i got volunteered to try first, LOL.
- watching a beautiful deer early this morning from the porch of Our home, and how still and quiet July was so Mama could watch them.. Good girl!
- Breakfast on the beach with July, and taking in the beauty around us. Having a little dish of her food there with us, priceless moments...Along with an evening swim with her another night, and the two of us coming home completely muddy and ready for baths!
- Making real plans for Our future, having a timeline and deep conversations about it together... About one year, and i'll be home, here in Oregon, for good..
This made me smile. You 3 coming home from shopping last night was HYSTERICAL, you 3 all being so happy with your "girls" all day was too funny. Ryan's blush each time...PRICELESS! Every minute you have been here has been precious and has gone WAY too FAST! Our plans are soooo exciting. Hard work ahead, but we are GOOD at that. I smile ALL the time these days, thank you babygirl for being the wonderful human that you are, and YOU LOOKED SO HOT today, skinny jeans....HELLLLL TO THE YEAH!
Old 08-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #10758
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Smiling because of good Dr check up...BP - amazingly great, Blood sugar - 108, A1C - 6.1....I thought all this stress recently would have skewed everything...Even got my flu shot. Whew and grinning! My health is important!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #10759
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation

A tickle against my neck.
InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InkSlinger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #10760
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Infomercial

""""Brazilian Butt Lift can be yours by calling....
""""
what the hell channel was on when I went to sleep.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile