StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quotes (funny)

1) Teacher: Are you cheating? Me: No we are sharing. Teacher: Sharing is cheating! Me: No sharing in caring! 2) Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow. 3) People who have their feet planted firmly on the ground have trouble putting pants on. 4) When will my dog get the hint my leg "just wants to be friends" 5) I hate when your playing Guitar Hero and as soon as your getting great you have an itch. 6) Two elderly men sitting on a bench outside a retirement home One says Ted I am 83 yrs old and now im full of aches and pains. I know your about my age how do you feel? Ted says like a newborn baby! Really like a newborn baby? Ted say yep no hair,no teeth and I just think I wet my pants! (lol)
Old 01-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #10842
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Honesty is the best policy. --Benjamin Franklin
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #10843
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

"The secret of man's success resides in his insight into the mood's of people, and his tact in dealing with them."

— Josiah Gilbert
Old 01-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #10844
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

“ Here I stand; I'm as firm as a rock. If you'll only trust me, how little you'll be disappointed. Be mine as I am yours.” ― Henry James

“A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life,...”
― Elizabeth Gilbert
Old 01-29-2013, 10:45 PM   #10845
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes all you can do for someone who is not being kind is to remind them of how kindness feels. ~SPS
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 08:55 AM   #10846
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

"The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this world. There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us, no monuments created in our honor. But that does not lessen our possible impact, for there are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along; people who will appreciate our compassion, our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It’s overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt."

— Leo Buscaglia

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #10847
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

No one ever asks how they may impact your life. No one ever asks how deeply they may love or hurt you. No one ever asks how they should take your breath away or breath life back into you. No one ever asks...they just do.

~SPS
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #10848
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

It is not sufficient to see and to know the beauty of a work. We must feel and be affected by it.--Voltaire
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #10849
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

“It shattered something inside me that hadn't been broken before.”
― E. Lockhart

“Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.”
― Noam Chomsky

“Somebody knows.”
― Ally Carter
Old 01-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #10850
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

It was not the physical pain or the emotional pain that broke my heart. It was hearing you say you never loved me at all.

~ SPS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 08:14 PM   #10851
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

"Stand still. The trees ahead and bush beside you are not lost."

— Albert Einstein
Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #10852
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

"the only person you should try to be better than is who you were yesterday"-unknown

"strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't" -Rikki Rogers

"It is better to be alone than with someone who makes you feel alone"-unknown

"HAPPINESS IS NOT A STATE TO ARRIVE AT BUT A MANNER OF TRAVELING"-UNKNOWN
Old 01-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #10853
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

"The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this world. There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us, no monuments created in our honor. But that does not lessen our possible impact, for there are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along; people who will appreciate our compassion, our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It’s overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt."

— Leo Buscaglia
I love Leo - I have all his books - most of them dog -earred and tattered about as they have gone from place to place with me...and from saddle bag - to brief case - to desk...I cherish the collection - what a marvelous out of the box thinker he was.

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #10854
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Don't look at the past with anger, nor the future with fear, only around in awareness. Let peaceful thoughts flow into your mind like streams flows into the ocean.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #10855
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

— Leo Buscaglia
true story-when I was about 15 and in a immense amount of emotional turmoil and found myself somewhere in Kentucky watching tv in a hotel by myself
That is when I was introduced to Leo- the man changed my life that day
He told his story of how He used to be a professor at UCLA and had tenure
every semester he'd asked his students to come by his office to get to know them a bit

One day a young woman came in highly intoxicated and he told her he could not see her that way for there was no way he could know her if she were not herself- weeks went by and he saw her less and less until one day she just was not there
no one even the class remembered her existence
He then went to the Dean of Women and found the young girl had gone to The Pacific Palasades (cliffs) and jumped
it was then he thought to himself- "we teach children how to read, write and arithmetic but not how to live"

He then gave up his tenure to become a motivational speaker to help people learn to live. he is a great man- I admire and hope to be more like every day thank you for sharing this
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #10856
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love." -Rainer Maria Rilke
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 11:49 AM   #10857
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Let your love be like the misty rain, coming softly...but flooding the river.

~Madagascan Proverb
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #10858
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

― William Shakespeare

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #10859
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.”
― Audrey Hepburn

“Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss...." But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.”
― Wendelin Van Draanen

“The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Old 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #10860
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

In Your time, Spirit ,may I grow in my understanding of self.

My spiritual journey involves a discovery of self. For years, I pretended to be what I was not, what I imagined myself to be, or what others wanted me to be. Today I am beginning to know myself. I understand my needs and my strengths. I accept my weaknesses and live with my confusion. From the time I put down the glass, things have progressively gotten better, but there is still a great deal I do not understand.The daily violence and suffering, and my own personal defenses, impatience, and judgment-where do they come from? I do not know, and that is okay. I still search. My suspicion is that the answer lies within my own insecurities, as they do crop up time to time, ever reminding me of my humanness.

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings