Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
The momma in me missing my momma read that and smiled super huge! Go super wonderful moms of the world! They are the best!
It made me smile to read this so thank you.
I can guarantee that if you were to meet Mum she'd adopt you!
Old 10-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #11402
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Another reason to smile, finally managed to post a pic I took in the gallery of one of the many castles around where I live, it looks almost like it should be in a fairy tale
Old 10-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #11403
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

The absolutely gorgeous weather... and watching my dog play and enjoy sunbathing in it for hours on end in the back yard.

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #11404
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

Not having leftovers to put away!!

At the shelter that is a good thing. It means all is well in the Land of the Teens and appetites are high. Everyone has their way of following the kids' moods and I use their eating habits as mine. When we have staff meetings and a kid's psyche is in question we collaborate and I contribute this to the discussion. It comes in very handy and is greatly appreciated by the clinicians, etc.

So yeh... Happy Happy Happy... at least for today!!

Last edited by jac; 10-21-2012 at 03:51 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #11405
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

My cousin *was* being a genuine pain in my pale freckled ass while visiting me in the hospital....
One look @ my Yankees ballcap, just one...and had a field day in broken english, puertorican style....
--"U know Detroit ees kickin your teams ass all over Michigan, si?"...
-- And your Point? We still have hope...
-- Jessss but dees ees deh last Game, right? {heavy on the accent}
-- There's always next year, wait...you're a Detroit fan??....
-- I gonna buy u a Detroit hat, ok?
-- What's your Team...?
-- It no matter, yours is losing, as we speak...
-- *Snort* Let me guess...Anyone except the Yankees?
-- I'm not a bandwagoner...
-- Neither am I....what's your team, anyways?
-- ....I'm a diehard Boston Fan
-- IFUCKINKNEWIT...!!!! Shall we discuss the Epic asswhoopin my Team gifted yours....Twice.....in 1 year? The crappy Coach?...
-- Bite me..
-- Oh, now your eenglich ees Gut?...
-- U want that Flan?
-- um....I missed u too....
-- I thought so...
>,<
Old 10-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #11406
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,192 Times in 3,027 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hang time with really great friends this morning.

A walk where I found roses blooming. Yes, I stopped to smell them. Twice.

This video:
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #11407
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
David Jones is my best buddy for over 20 years. Within our circle of friends he is called my gay husband because he has companies that accommodate my landscaping, pest control and jacuzzi needs free of charge. His partner felt so intimidated, that after 1.5 years of their dating, he finally agreed to meet with me today.

We had a lovely breakfast, lots of laughs and a few tears. I felt relieved to find out that his feelings were really the result of heavy stuff from the past.

Our time together ended with a hug and lunch plans. This made me smile BIG today.

Duchess
I love this story!!!! This made me smile!!! I hope my friend SOFTHEART reads this!!!! Hint Hint Just sayin
Old 10-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #11408
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Kids, a lot of happy kids at the pumpkin patch

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #11409
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

Oldchool cartoon halloween movies? We'll see what tomorrow brings *plays the Dar Williams cover of better things*
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #11410
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Our cabin..Our home. Our plans.
He brings things home and tells me i can decide where it should go once i'm home..And, that i can refinish it also if i like. i do love to refinish old pieces, or restore them..i love that old cabin, there is so much that can be done with it, and i'm excited to make it Our home.. i am starting to package some of my things up to send there, so when i arrive i'll have some things to unpack..

i loved having pictures of us done (as well as Our chosen family there) and putting pictures around the cabin.. Looking around, and seeing Our love, Our smiling faces, and the people We love.. It's the little things..& they feel so big.. my heart is full, and i feel very blessed.. Loving Him so.. ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #11411
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

working on my pumpkins
Old 10-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #11412
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,440 Times in 6,887 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a grey fox on the way home from work!!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:14 PM   #11413
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Harley!!

Picked up my '88 Harley yesterday - it's a "bobber" - trimmed down to just the basics, hard mounted - and I smiled more when the clutch pedal needed fixing today - I've got a long, cold winter to fool around in the garage -
Hominid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #11414
Dyke619

How Do You Identify?:
Gay
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Dyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST Reputation

STEELERS beating the Bengals!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #11415
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Happy sigh....

A beautiful flower from a beautiful person = HUGE smiles!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #11416
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation
Default WNBA it's all in the W! Indiana Fever 2012 Championship!

macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #11417
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

A student basically telling me he would never do his community service. Our exchange of looks. Mine saying, "Oh, yes, you are." His saying, "Hell no, I am not." And then he cracked up laughing. lol.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #11418
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,440 Times in 6,887 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i met a new neighbor of my clients while i was coming in the building...she was sorely in need of help moving in...so i stopped to help her and we got to talking...she was just the nicest lady and is moving in on the same floor as my client...the best part about it is....she teaches social dancing....and ive been wanting teddy and i to take a class! its always interesting to me how people come into your life and the whens and whys....we have plans to have tea once she's settled....there are still good people in this world....so good to know....

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #11419
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

Being thought of. I hope you know you're thought of too. I miss you. I'm still in progress.
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #11420
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

My Christmas cards I ordered, were delivered today. And they are beautiful!
Took my dog to the vet, she has been very sick.... the bill made me smile , wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My dog is still sick but recovering.

Tags
happy, joy, smile