Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 02-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #1161
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

took the dog - long walk x 2 today
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #1162
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

where do you and kevin like to walk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
took the dog - long walk x 2 today

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 09:08 PM   #1163
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

woods behind my house on the other side of chainlink fence
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #1164
batennisboy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
In love with the fuzzy yellow objects of my affection.

batennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputation

I played tennis today!!!! It's been about a couple of months since I last picked up my racquet and I didn't feel like it this morning but woohooo!!!! Footwork and movement isn't as good but that is to be expected considering how little time I've put into working out lately. I'm not hurting...yet! lol!!! Will be back on the court this weekend!

nycfem: if you were closer, I'd be bugging you to play!
batennisboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batennisboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 04:43 AM   #1165
Hey You

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and waiting :)

Hey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST Reputation

Did better than I expected on bench but, due to the fact that I'm overdue to visit the chiropractor, my deadlifts SUCKED. Disappointing and embarrassing since deadlifts was the thing I specifically wanted to do tonight.
Hey You is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hey You For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 11:42 AM   #1166
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Decided to work from home today, allowing me to go to the gym in the AM. I did 45 minutes of cardio/weight machines and swam for 1 hour.

Feel very calm and focused going to work
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #1167
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I suppose that even though we can strengthen our lungs through exercise, there is a maximum output where it just can't get any better. Is this the correct thinking to use when discussing lung capacity? Are you at your max, do you know?
Aye, I am at my max capacity; 46% last time I had a spirometry test.
Exercise helps maintain the 46% and keep it as effective as it can be. It seems to make great deal of difference doing the exercise in the open air.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #1168
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today at gym: 30 min Arc Trainer (L10, Strength program), 45 min. Stair Master (45/50 intervals), and 15 min. stretching. The stretching was the best. I lay on a mat in front of a giant window of sunlight. I was in the hip area of the gym so there was some nice music playing. Nothing like being bathed in sunlight while stretching

How do I... ?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #1169
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

my mind says "wow, the hip area of the gym" you go to a gym that has a place to just work on hips, lol. that's how my mind thinks. of course, after I read it I realized that you meant "cool" area.

sounds like you had a good workout, as did I. Tried to do some work when I got home but instead:

1) watched 2 episodes of House of Cards
2) took a nap...delicious

probably won't get back to the gym until Sat.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 11:03 PM   #1170
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Nothing like being bathed in sunlight while stretching
I want to be there.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:05 AM   #1171
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Gemme, is the shoveling part of your job and do you shovel where you live or somewhere else? Do you listen to music while you shovel or just shovel?
Unfortunately, it's a BIG part of my job in winter. I live very close to where I work so I basically shovel everywhere. lol I can't listen to music. I'm working, so I have to be available to customers in every and any way feasible.

It would be nice to have music. That would drown out my cussing but then I'd lose volume control and my customers might hear me.

Put me down for several more hours of shoveling over the past few days. When I got home last night, I was so whupped my fingers ached to the very tips.

The bonus is that my shoulders, while still aching and sore, are not quite as sore and achy so maybe my body's adjusting a bit.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 09:03 AM   #1172
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Unfortunately, it's a BIG part of my job in winter. I live very close to where I work so I basically shovel everywhere. lol I can't listen to music. I'm working, so I have to be available to customers in every and any way feasible.

It would be nice to have music. That would drown out my cussing but then I'd lose volume control and my customers might hear me.

Put me down for several more hours of shoveling over the past few days. When I got home last night, I was so whupped my fingers ached to the very tips.

The bonus is that my shoulders, while still aching and sore, are not quite as sore and achy so maybe my body's adjusting a bit.
Do you stretch out before you shovel? It really is a good work out. Like number one on calories burned.

Shoveling really does hit so many muscle groups, top and bottom.

I am sorry it isn't a "choice" to work out, though. :-(

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 08:02 PM   #1173
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today: 1 hr Stair Master (45/50 Intervals), 1 hr weight lifting, abs, and yoga.

Afterwards I hung out with my friend Lakesha in the locker room while I chomped on two apples and almonds. She is my gym bestie.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 08:12 PM   #1174
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I did my daily 15 minute walk for the first time today all week. I was really sick and weak, and actually still felt a bit weak today. And the melting, slushy snow, and slippery ice was not very pleasant to walk in.

I really am not an exercise fan, but I am making the effort to be a little bit healthier.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 08:14 PM   #1175
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yes, it's been such a pain to have all the old snowy slush around. I am so tired of this hard winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I did my daily 15 minute walk for the first time today all week. I was really sick and weak, and actually still felt a bit weak today. And the melting, slushy snow, and slippery ice was not very pleasant to walk in.

I really am not an exercise fan, but I am making the effort to be a little bit healthier.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #1176
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

today i did cardio salsa.....amazing...ive climbed mountains and never felt my calves burn like that! its also good since it works your abs from an upright position...not everyone likes to do ab work while on their back.....

i also did an hour of yoga.....every time i do yoga i revel in how amazing it makes me feel.....its like stretching that makes you sweat.....

im getting in shape for spring hiking.....my favorite exercise of all....
Old 02-23-2014, 07:05 AM   #1177
Hey You

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and waiting :)

Hey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST Reputation

played hide and seek and lego with a friend's 6yo. i managed to hide under his bed. not gonna let anyone tell me that wasn't bloody exercise lol
Hey You is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hey You For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #1178
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot to mention....members of my family are doing a charity 5k for Lymes disease research in the spring.... Im hoping I can join them....so the extra workouts will help with that too
Old 02-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #1179
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,694 Times in 10,258 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have this app on my phone that lets me know how many steps I've walked. Well, at the end of the month it tells me, I've cycled for 2 miles. Hmmmm, I don't even have a bike. Well, I figured out, it's me walking up and down the stairs with my phone in my hand..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 01:22 PM   #1180
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I did no exercise today unless you count filling little freezer bags with chilli to be exercise. I have an app that counts my trips to the freezer.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights