Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #1161
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Cool Nomad, thanks for explaining. I can't wait for the next one. Google is my friend.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #1162
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I have a literary crush on IslandScout. I'm taken and I know she is too, I just love her way with words! I get giddy when she posts.

~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:52 AM   #1163
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,120 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I think I have a weeeetiny friendship crush on Miss PinkieLee ... hope she's not offended? ... getting ready for my work day, seeing her picture on a page reminded me of how much I admire and respect the strong, professional woman she is and how I admire how she stands so strong and is so very dedicated to her friends and family. On tough days, I get thru it by reading her wonderful uplifting posts and her encouragement to improve myself ... she's said she doesn't believe she's good at many things... but she's touched the lives of so many in such a positive way, she is truly gifted at making people feel valued, respected and loved. I have a friendship crush on her because she is such a beautiful person with such a beautiful soul. There's been many days she's lifted my spirits and didn't even know it.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #1164
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Your word means crazy person. Mine just means crazy, lol

My mom used to tell us to go visit the neighbors and make them meshugah when we were kids...as long as we left her alone and in peace and quiet.
ROFL.

Thank you, Wolfy for the belly laugh this morning. NOW, Imma crush on you, too!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #1165
Gothy

How Do You Identify?:
NB\trans (fluid)
Preferred Pronoun?:
They
Relationship Status:
Anarchist

Gothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another "crush"

I have to confess another Femme-sister-crush of admiration... on *drum roll* Rianne. She inspires me to want to do/be greater things. She's always good for intellectual conversation, yet can still let her hair down and have a good time with the rest of us. yup... mad sister crushin' right now
Gothy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gothy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #1166
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I have a new friend crush as well.. she knows who she is and she is a lot of fun!
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #1167
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
ROFL.

Thank you, Wolfy for the belly laugh this morning. NOW, Imma crush on you, too!

TYVM Breezy and I'm glad you found time for laughter this morning

Laughter is good for the soul.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #1168
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Boom shaka laka-laka boom!
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #1169
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I could have a friend crush myself. In the midst of recovering from a so far terrible year, it's nice to have something going right.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #1170
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

I certainly do.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 12:19 AM   #1171
freckledassal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

freckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputationfreckledassal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
it's Yiddish, Mensch. meshuge (meh-shu-gah) means crazy, meshugas (meh-shu-goss) is a crazy idea or crazy problem and meshugena (meh-shu-gah-nah) is a crazy person. my gran used to say meshugedik instead of meshugena too. same thing, different part of the world i guess.

SOME OF MY FAV WORDS!!!!

Thanks for the laughs!
freckledassal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freckledassal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #1172
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

*swallows and braves up*

I am pretty shy, so bear with me here...

Okay, these are some of my mini-crushes, platonic of course...

Leigh, Alix, Maggieblu, Nerdboi, Claybaby, T4, SimpleAlaskanBoi, SAB's Daisy, Princess *Ang*, PaPa, Sugarnspice, NYCBBW, Tommi *for starting one of my favorite threads* and Mr. Nice Guy, for starting this thread!

I probably left some out, may have to add on later.

Yay, I did it!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:52 AM   #1173
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licious View Post
*swallows and braves up*

Leigh, Alix, Maggieblu, Nerdboi, Claybaby, T4, SimpleAlaskanBoi, SAB's Daisy, Princess *Ang*, PaPa, Sugarnspice, NYCBBW, Tommi *for starting one of my favorite threads* and Mr. Nice Guy, for starting this thread!

Yay, I did it!
Why thank you Licious, that was sweet of you to crush on me. Thank you!! But I didn't start the thread, Wolfy did. I just like to keep it going because I love romance and like to see people fall in love. It all starts with a crush.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:30 AM   #1174
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you, licious! You have always been one of my friend crushes...you are an incredible person....smiles...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licious View Post
*swallows and braves up*

Yay, I did it!
Old 07-18-2012, 03:40 AM   #1175
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Evening crushers..... The Pizza delivery boi is married *DANG*....... Alas.... There goes my crush lol
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 05:25 AM   #1176
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,737 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

its been 2 seasons almost since i had a crush ~~ i hope it happens soon ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 05:26 AM   #1177
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,737 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i think they should bring drive - in -theaters back ~~ just saying.
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #1178
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
Evening crushers..... The Pizza delivery boi is married *DANG*....... Alas.... There goes my crush lol
Ahhh damn.
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #1179
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
That sucks. But there are some Butches here you can crush on. I'm all about getting the crush thing going for people. This is my little way of matchmaking. If I could I'd bump all the love threads.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #1180
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
That sucks. But there are some Butches here you can crush on. I'm all about getting the crush thing going for people. This is my little way of matchmaking. If I could I'd bump all the love threads.

I think we need to call you Cupid

A femme would get all crushed out here on the planet with all the handsome butches floating around..... lol
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post: