Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 07-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #101
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Ok Folks - Swap Groups are done! All of the groups have 5 members, except for Groups 1 and 4. This means everyone will need to make 4 CDs to be mailed out to group members. If you are in Group 1 or 4, please make 5 CDs to mail out to members.

Swap groups are as follows:

Group 1:
Pinkielee
SpiritDancer
WaxnRope
CyberSuebee
Selenay
apretty

Group 2:
Leatherfaery
Daywalker
Diva
Dixielady
LittleShug

Group 3:
Apocalipstic
UofMFan
Lillie
The_Lady_Snow
Mitmo01

Group 4:
Sassyleo
EzeeTiger
Freckle_K
Medusa
Scorp
tonaderspeisung

Please let me know if there are any questions. All CDs can be mailed to the address for the site which can be found in my profile under "About Me"
( I put it there to avoid millions of PMs and also the bots can't search my profile)

Make your CDs fun! Remember you do not have to do a fancy cover but people very much appreciate a song list, not just a blank CD with no explanation.

Please have your CDs (enough for everyone in your group) mailed to me no later than August 2. That gives us about 3 weeks to get our mixes made and mailed out! If for some reason you cannot complete this challenge, please let us know. There is nothing worse than waiting for a CD that never comes!
Shit, good thing someone hit my Facebook page about this.

So I'm sending them all to the site address...yes?

Old 07-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #102
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a happy hint (#27) for those of You who are worried about folx not likin' Your tunes......here's what I'm gonna do.....

If You don't like my music, I will kill You.

See how easy that is?
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #103
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

relieffffffffffffffffff

thank you for letting me know I am IN!!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #104
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,941 Times in 4,707 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

OK so now I am panicking since my postal service sucks!

Time to start the CD
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:16 AM   #105
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Crap - I might have to send 2 CDs!!! I made a playlist on iTunes and have been dumping stuff into it that I thought might be fun but Im noticing a 2 distinct themes that don't really go together.
I could always make a 2-disk compilation called "Brooders and Mooders"
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:19 AM   #106
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

So just to confirm...The type(s) of music we can make/send to our team are anything goes correct?

I have tons of stuff and am already contemplating a "theme"....

Also, can we send to other players on another team?

Lastly, do the teams rotate? If so, how often...

I know, I know, so many questions, but I'm particular and want to have all my in a row....
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #107
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

AWESOME! I will start working on my playlist this weekend!

So Medusa, we just need to pm you our address, right?!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #108
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Scorp, you slay me!!

* You can totally send CDs to members of other teams in addition to the CDs for members of your own team. It's up to you

* Your team will change every time we do a swap. The next swap will probably be after the Reunion. At that point, I'll post a thread for the CDX-2 and start asking people for participation. We'll then do what we did this time and assign teams and put in a deadline

* Pinkie- you can either PM your address to me or just put a little note in the box when you mail your CDs to me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #109
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I'm slayin' you Dusa! Look out!

Quote:
Scorp, you slay me!!

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:38 AM   #110
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa,

My mom will be visiting in mid August, so I will just send you her address that way she can bring me my CDs and for you it will be a local (US) delivery.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #111
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Medusa,

My mom will be visiting in mid August, so I will just send you her address that way she can bring me my CDs and for you it will be a local (US) delivery.

SWEET! Now I'll have to make a note to myself not to include any dirty words or pictures on the outside of the box :P
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #112
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Crap - I might have to send 2 CDs!!! I made a playlist on iTunes and have been dumping stuff into it that I thought might be fun but Im noticing a 2 distinct themes that don't really go together.
The same thing is happening to me!!!! Might have to go with two discs.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #113
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
SWEET! Now I'll have to make a note to myself not to include any dirty words or pictures on the outside of the box :P
Why disappoint her? She knows the crowd I hang out with! kidding
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #114
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,449 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'm having the same issue

Where are my pinking shears?
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #115
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post
One more question...

Do people who flake out and don't send CDs but get them from everyone else without an explanation get publicly moderated and/or spanked?

Just kidding.

Not really.
I hate it when people come on time after time whining that they have received nothing and casting aspersions...yes, my CD's have been on time in the past, but life happens and I would love to see people being happy with the giving, rather than renting about a CD being late!

Choosing the songs, meeting new friends...that kind of thing. I always feel more connected to the people I do get CD's from

Make the joy about the giving, not the receiving.

S, I am merely using your post as a jumping off point, I know you were just playing! Grin!
Old 07-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #116
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Oh and what is the due date? I am a deadline type person.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #117
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Oh and what is the due date? I am a deadline type person.

Try to have them to me by August 2. That's about 3 weeks (and me leaving extra time for people to run late )
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #118
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,449 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I hate it when people come on time after time whining that they have received nothing and casting aspersions...yes, my CD's have been on time in the past, but life happens and I would love to see people being happy with the giving, rather than renting about a CD being late!

Choosing the songs, meeting new friends...that kind of thing. I always feel more connected to the people I do get CD's from

Make the joy about the giving, not the receiving.

S, I am merely using your post as a jumping off point, I know you were just playing! Grin!

Yes, but it's also unfair to the participants who put their own lives on hold to do this really beautiful thing for others when people flake out and are lame about it.

If you just bail without offering any kind of explanation (sorry guys, I'm going to be late, my pet/child/partner/parent got sick/moved/ate my homework) then I think it's completely appropriate to call them out. It's one thing if life gets in the way--we allll have that happen, but to let it get in the way without any kind of "I'm still here, I'm still invested" is not okay with me.

Selfishness is one of my hot button things, though, and I fully expect that everyone will make and send beautiful mixes of bitchin music
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #119
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa
Are we sending you 10.00 to cover the shipping
and are we packaging them, and you'll label them
to be sent off. Just curious
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #120
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If I know for certain that Medusa would spank me publicly, I would be late on purpose.

I mean.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: