Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 11-24-2012, 01:59 AM   #101
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
I will probably (hopefully) have a job by then, but you're welcome to stay at my place when you come, Koop. Let me know!

I might take you up on it ... would you be working on the weekend?

I will probably see if my aunt and uncle are available for a day or two and see them first. I don't want to intrude on their christmas so i'll probably see if they are available on the 26th, unless they invite me for christmas, which they might
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 02:11 AM   #102
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
I might take you up on it ... would you be working on the weekend?

I will probably see if my aunt and uncle are available for a day or two and see them first. I don't want to intrude on their christmas so i'll probably see if they are available on the 26th, unless they invite me for christmas, which they might
Not working on weekends if I can help it! All sounds good. of i'm not working, we can definitely hang out and see the sights together when you're free.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 06:16 AM   #103
SF_Boi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Ask Me

SF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just Moved Up to PNW from SF

I just moved up from San Francisco to one of the islands off Seattle last week. I'm really glad to be out of California. It's great to be in a peaceful environment, my dogs love it and as I stated its very peaceful. I'm settling into my new house, doing lots of yard work and taking it easy.
SF_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SF_Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #104
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_Boi View Post
I just moved up from San Francisco to one of the islands off Seattle last week. I'm really glad to be out of California. It's great to be in a peaceful environment, my dogs love it and as I stated its very peaceful. I'm settling into my new house, doing lots of yard work and taking it easy.
May I ask what island you moved to? The islands are one of my favorite places in the whole state.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #105
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi everyone, I'm Boots! Welcome SF Boi, I live on beautiful Vashon. Would love to connect with Seattle area folks! I've been on here for awhile but just noticed this thread YAY!
Old 11-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #106
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I live in North Seattle (north of Wedgewood, almost Shoreline) and actually have a doggie play date set up with deb_U_taunt (who just recently moved back to Seattle) at the Magnuson off-leash dog park next Sunday, December 2nd at 10am - weather permitting, of course.

If anyone else wants to bring their dog(s) on over to meet-up with us, we are meeting in the small/shy dog area, which is a separate enclosure to the right of the main entrance of the dog park.

I am bringing my new FMD pup, Sally, who is about 8mos old and about 20lbs - she does pretty well going outside of the house and meeting other dogs and this will be her first visit to a dog park ...... here she is (R) with my big boy (Boxer/Pit), Zeke (L) as they *patiently* wait for their bedtime treat. lol

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #107
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome SF Boi..

Have fun at the dog park.... no dogs here.

The 24 hour shift i work doesnt make for a dog friendly home.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #108
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Count me in for any get togethers. Looking forward to meeting people.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #109
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hi all....I know a few of you already, but it would be nice to have an area get together so everyone meet and relax, welcome newcomers. Hope we can see everyone before too long...like dinner at our place or something comparable.
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #110
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,592 Times in 14,920 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default West Seattle..

I'm a bit shy and scared about going to meet folks, but I might show up one of these times
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #111
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

If anyone decides to take a trip to the beach out my way, you really should let me know... Even just coming down to Olympia makes a big difference for me in being able to interact...
Old 12-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #112
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Would anyone be interested in going to a roller derby bout?

http://ratcityrollergirls.com/bouts-and-events/

http://oneworldrollerderby.com/about-us/calendar/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #113
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
I totally thought that was the group my friend Kat is involved with - but I was thinking of the Jet City Rollergirls up in Everett.

On an sort of related but weird note, roller derby always makes me think of Charlie's Angels. lol
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #114
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

I am a bit older, it makes me think of Raquel Welch in 'Kansas City Bomber'. lol

I am up to going to see your friend in Everett.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I totally thought that was the group my friend Kat is involved with - but I was thinking of the Jet City Rollergirls up in Everett.

On an sort of related but weird note, roller derby always makes me think of Charlie's Angels. lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #115
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation

I should have posted sooner....but tomorrow night is a show called Butches Unwrapped in Seattle a Rebar. Tickets are available at eventbrite and probably at the door. Show is at 10pm...we are going!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #116
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

I'm in vancouver and would be up for the drive to meet some people like me,
come springtime?
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #117
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Yes I think a get together is in order some time after the holidays...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #118
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,314 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Count me in

I think a get together would be fun and
I'd love to get re-acquainted with my community !
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #119
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

I'm there...just say when!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 12:28 PM   #120
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Count me in
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: