Old 07-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #101
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i know this is gonna go against the grain,but i disagree with the thought she got off bc she is a white woman....OJ Simpson got away with murder as well and he was a black man...Eileen Wournos a white woman convicted and put to death a white woman....Susan Smith white woman drove her 2 sons into the lake convicted of murder....im sure i could research more and find more examples,but i have to get ready for work.

as sad as it is i think it boils down to the prosecution not being able to show who,how,what, and when....as far as murder charge goes...the abuse charge being not guilty however leaves me speechlesstho
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #102
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

The jury has to live with themselves after this - especially when Casey parades herself around like her shit doesn't stink all over the media.

Whatever. I'm disgusted and my heart hurts over this. I didn't want this to be like the OJ feeling I had, but justice is not always as blind as they say.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #103
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I am still in shock. I agree with Snow, if this were a dog the verdict would be different. I bet she walks free Thursday. In my state when you are sentenced, especially for a non violent offense, they give you 2 for 1 on time served in the local jail. Say if you get a 2 yr sentence it is suspended for time served and you might get some probation or community service.

She could be a millionaire Monday. Books, movies, talk shows. WOW! I'm stunned stunned stunned! I can't believe they didn't even get a lesser charge concerning the murder 1 charge.
I don't want to get too off track of the topic of this thread, but from what I know about this case and the Vick case, they had quite a bit more "hard" evidence to convict in the Vick case

In my opinion, the jury has to suspect that Casey is guilty of something, but all of the prosecution evidence was circumstantial. No one saw her dispose of the body, no physical (DNA) was found linking her to the crime.

If they could have found her guilty of being an unfeeling, horrible mother, I'm sure they would have, but, sadly, that is not against the law.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #104
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in shock as so many are.

The jurors are now not going to speak?

To me, THAT says a lot.

It's really sad this little girl died and her murderer walks.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #105
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I am still in shock. I agree with Snow, if this were a dog the verdict would be different. I bet she walks free Thursday. In my state when you are sentenced, especially for a non violent offense, they give you 2 for 1 on time served in the local jail. Say if you get a 2 yr sentence it is suspended for time served and you might get some probation or community service.

She could be a millionaire Monday. Books, movies, talk shows. WOW! I'm stunned stunned stunned! I can't believe they didn't even get a lesser charge concerning the murder 1 charge.
Yeah- on everything you say. I thought it very possible for a second degree verdict to come in or even manslaughter.

I am very interested in the instructions the judge gave the jury. I think "reasonable doubt" is the reason for the verdict in the main, but I do see race entering in.

I have to find info on the racial break-down of the jury. Am i correct in assuming that the trial is set in a upper-middle class, white jurisdiction? Florida has pockets of quite wealthy populations and pockets of very, very poor populations.

A book will be out soon, no doubt and she is going to become a rich person. What I am having so much trouble with is what Snow brings up- this was the murder of a 2 year old!! All the buzz has become about Casey and her dysfunctional family.

Yes, looking at this and comparing it to Vick's case and sentence makes me nuts (I agreed with his having jail time, however).

Having served on a jury in a criminal case (long time ago)- I have to say that there is so much the jury is not exposed to during a trial and it is charged to determine a verdict based upon the law as instructed by the judge. Reasonable doubt is a potent interpretation. I bet we hear a lot about each of these factors as coverage unfolds.

I keep thinking about how the hell do we do something to change the media racial (insert class, plus) bias with these cases as well as investigations being done with the same bias. Happens all the time.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #106
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
One year each max; maybe with time already served (since Oct. 2008)=no jail time, maybe even just probation.

Same feeling here as when I watched the O.J. verdict, and I thought he would be acquitted way before her.

They are saying that it wasn't so much her attorney, but the gestures and smirks of the prosecutor that may have stuck with jurors. Unfortunately, once an attorney turns someone off, it can taint the evidence from then on.
Sentencing on the guilty counts will be held on 9 a.m. Thursday. The maximum sentence applicable in this case is four years, but having already served two and a half years behind bars, Casey Anthony stands to serve one and a half years.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #107
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

actually the jury pool was put together from across the state in pinellas county...somehow they managed to get a wide array of people instead of the older,retired,military type that tend to live in that part---this is according to the news stuff i heard

so let me ask so i can be clear...are people saying she got off bc of upper,middle classs white ppl on the jury(since the jury didnt come from Orange County)..or that the whites outweighed the black and hispanic on the jury or what.....im truly interested in how race is being brought into it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #108
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

My partner, who has her J.D, said that the standard of proof is extremely high in cases such as this...meaning, if the defense could convince the jury that there is plausible reason (any reason) that she could be innocent, they must vote not guilty. I totally agree with whomever stated that she should at the very least be sterilized.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #109
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
My partner, who has her J.D, said that the standard of proof is extremely high in cases such as this...meaning, if the defense could convince the jury that there is plausible reason (any reason) that she could be innocent, they must vote not guilty. I totally agree with whomever stated that she should at the very least be sterilized.
Yes, the burden of proof by the prosecution in capital cases is very narrow in terms of reasonable doubt. And the judge must make this very clear to the jury. Also, as someone brought up, the antics by both the prosecuting and defense lawyers was not played out in front of the jury.

Also, these days with the hyper-focusing of juries on forensic evidence based upon scientific investigation techniques has put a much higher bar on the prosecution in such cases. connecting the dots circumstantially isn't good enough in today's courtrooms.

If the cause of death had been determined as suffocation, the duct tape theory would have most likely changed the verdict- IF there was also forensic evidence on the duct tape like hairs, blood, fibers that connected Casey to it. From the start, no cause of death actually being found and supported by technological investigative tools has been a problem This allowed the defense to build on other possible scenerios of how this little girl died.

At first I was shocked with the verdict but in thinking more about it, I can see how reasonable doubt played into the verdict strongly.

My heart still hurts for this child and I personally believe Casey killed her, but, when I look at the burden of proof elements for the prosecution- I can see why she was not found guilty of 1st degree murder. I am wondering about why lesser offenses were not part of what the jury could make a verdict on, like second degree murder or manslaughter. I don't know how Florida courts works in terms of the degrees of guilt a jury is given to choose from in cases like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #110
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I wonder why the prosecution did not add "Abuse of a Corpse" to her charges? That would at least carry a felony charge that she might have been convicted for.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #111
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
actually the jury pool was put together from across the state in pinellas county...somehow they managed to get a wide array of people instead of the older,retired,military type that tend to live in that part---this is according to the news stuff i heard

so let me ask so i can be clear...are people saying she got off bc of upper,middle classs white ppl on the jury(since the jury didnt come from Orange County)..or that the whites outweighed the black and hispanic on the jury or what.....im truly interested in how race is being brought into it.
Race ALWAYS plays into it, as does money, privilege. I honestly feel had this been a WOC we would not see this much coverage and she would of been found guilty guilty guilty.

How often do you see kids of color this highly publicized, look at the little Latina girl killed by the minute men in Arizona.

No one wept for her, all children should have value.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #112
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

In my opinion the reasons O.J. Simpson got away with murder are (1) he was a very popular football player and celebrity and (2) he was wealthy and was able to afford very, very good lawyers. The police also fucked up quite a bit in the beginning which I believe was influenced by the fact that they were giddy about O.J. Simpson being involved.

I don't believe the average African American male could get away with murder, especially of a beautiful white blonde woman, the way O.J. did. In fact I think there is a lot of evidence to prove that. They don't have his celebrity or money to overcome the fact that they are black males. O.J. won despite the fact he is black and it took a whole lot of celebrity, money and people fucking up for that to happen.

I also did serve on a jury in a murder trial (in California not Florida) and the Reasonable Doubt standard is quite high. The makeup of the jury and the effectiveness of the defense attorneys can also play a big role.

I have not followed this particular trial but the Reasonable Doubt standard could have been what saved her, but I don't rule out race and other factors for sure. The Reasonable Doubt standard is important to protect the innocent, but it can also lead to people getting away with murder if the evidence isn't strong enough or not presented effectively enough. That's tough. It really is.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #113
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Race ALWAYS plays into it, as does money, privilege. I honestly feel had this been a WOC we would not see this much coverage and she would of been found guilty guilty guilty.

How often do you see kids of color this highly publicized, look at the little Latina girl killed by the minute men in Arizona.

The Lady Snow, are you referring to the little girl and her father who were recently killed?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #114
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums
Default Some earlier info on jury breakdown/selection-

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,469964.story
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #115
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:

Snow..i hope you dont mind that i address this post and you personally. i just think i could understand your explanation better than a lot of others.

Perhaps its my white privilege coming into play bc i dont see it...i mean if race is ALWAYS a part of it would you (general) say that race played a part in OJ getting off? Scott Peterson was white and was convicted by a predominantly white jury...

i truly wanna see what others see as far as the race thing goes,but im having a hard time bc ive seen it goes both ways...again that might just be my white privilege and upbringing

Sadly i did not hear about the latina girl....

i will admit it is sad that more attention is not given to all kids whom have been harmed or killed--regardless of race....

as for the % i would/will do some research and see how it varies

thanks in advance!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #116
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

new post to add i forgot Snow had said money and privilege as well so i understand the OJ thing..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #117
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
The Lady Snow, are you referring to the little girl and her father who were recently killed?

Yes Ma'am... They thought it was a house full of undocumented people. Her name is BRISENIA FLORES, they were found guilty but the case was not highly publicized, her Papi was also killed his name is Raul Junior Flores.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #118
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I definitely believe she is GUILTY, but unfortunately looking at it from a different point of view, prosecution did not prove their case. Defense didn't do a great job either, but then again they didnt have anything to prove, the prosecution did.

I dislike that uneasy feeling you get after you know that a true injustice was committed. Casey Anthony deserves to be in jail and the fact that she is smiling...blah! Her daughter can never be brought back and that is nothing to smile about!!! I hope she has a hard time living with her decisions. I can only hope they haunt her forever! I know the media will.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #119
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Yes Ma'am... They thought it was a house full of undocumented people. Her name is BRISENIA FLORES, they were found guilty but the case was not highly publicized, her Papi was also killed his name is Raul Junior Flores.
There wasn't a lot of national attention focused on this incident, but there sure was here in Tucson. I participated in a local candle light vigil and I know there were many demonstrations that took place over the weeks following their murders. The woman in charge of the killings had clear mental health issues. The whole thing upsets me to no end.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #120
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Look up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Snow..i hope you dont mind that i address this post and you personally. i just think i could understand your explanation better than a lot of others.

Perhaps its my white privilege coming into play bc i dont see it...i mean if race is ALWAYS a part of it would you (general) say that race played a part in OJ getting off? Scott Peterson was white and was convicted by a predominantly white jury...

i truly wanna see what others see as far as the race thing goes,but im having a hard time bc ive seen it goes both ways...again that might just be my white privilege and upbringing

Sadly i did not hear about the latina girl....

i will admit it is sad that more attention is not given to all kids whom have been harmed or killed--regardless of race....

as for the % i would/will do some research and see how it varies

thanks in advance!
The question of race is Always a issue. Oscar Grant! The question you might asks yourself is the same question you asked Snow. Find the answer by doing research, read books, go to events the talk about the race. A good book to start with is, "THE NEW JIM CROW" by Michelle Alexandar. She breaks it down in a way that folks get it. This case would not have been in the media if the players were folks of color.How do I know this? history.

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post: