Old 05-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #101
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I really miss My girl

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Eating a fantastic steak dinner that My boy made for Me (birthday)

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Fuck

4. What is your current desktop picture? One of My son's landscape photographs, he's a photographer

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 13

6. Which Disney character do you like best? Dory

7. Can you roll your tongue? Not like a wave.. no

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Pasta, any kind really, just pasta

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Bitch Don't kill My vibe.. by Kendrick Lamar

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Lone Star Light beer

12. Any tattoos or piercings? 2 tatts, 1 piercing

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? I have not touched drugs in 19 years, never will again

14. What would you change about yourself. I need to start working out again.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Nothing really

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? I have, but will never make that mistake again.

17. What would you say about your last ex? Lying, cheating, ho-bag

18. Biggest turn off? Sweaty palms

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? not to My knowledge

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? I keep that between God and Myself
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #102
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today. what was the first thing you thought? I'm ready to face the day.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

3. What's a word that you say a lot? eh

4. What is your current desktop picture ? Picture of the ocean

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 18 there was a party for me just before I went into the Military.

6. Which Disney character do you like best? The Beast , aka in beauty and the Beast.
7. Can you roll your tongue? I surely can and tie a cheer stem as well with it

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Greek yogurt.

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? The marriage song by Cent Black

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I cut it

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? sex on the beach

12. Any tattoos or piercings? I have two tattoo's and I used to have my left nipple pierced but when I had an MRI done I had to take it out and the hole closed up.

13. Do you do any kinds of drugs? Thyroid that's it. Don't do anything else.

14. What would you change about yourself? Not be single

15. Something that you envy about the opposite sex? I don't

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Never

17. What would you say about your last ex? I wouldn't say anything about my ex what's in the past stays in the past.

18. Biggest turn off? People calling others ignorant or stupid because everyone is intelligence in one way or another.

19. Have you ever made sex tape? No and never considered it.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Is breaking up with my ex because I don't care to hurt someone feelings even if they cheated on me.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #103
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wow! It's humid! (my hair was SUPA CURLY)

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleepin'.

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Fuzzbutt.

4. What is your current desktop picture? A neat picture I took with my phone of sunset over a lake.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 27. No really, 27!

6. Which disney character do you like best? Mulan/Ping or maybe Lilo. But my SO says I'm more like Stitch.

7. Can you roll your tounge? yep

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Cheese

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Fallin' in Love in America, by Antsy McClain and the Trailerpark Troubadours.

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? both, sometimes at the same time.

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Cocoa with Baileys or Root Beer and Rum.

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Ears only, no tats, but I have mehndi quite often.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Nope.

14. What would you change about yourself? I would be a little less Sheldon and a little more Bernadette.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? The ability to run shirtless.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? probably not.

17. What would you say about your last ex? She was nice but it didn't work.

18. Biggest turn off? Willful ignorance and bigotry.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Oh hells no....

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone?

Well, I don't feel guilty about it, but many years ago, an egotistical biomale I worked with kept asking me out. At the time, I was still occasionally dating men, but he was kind of a chauvinistic er, arsehat. I was working at a restaurant at the time and we used to have a meeting before the doors opened. So early one morning, while we were prepping the kitchen, the immature weiniehead told everyone we'd been out the previous night and had mad wild scary monkey sex and I was a wild thing in bed. (At the time, I was most definitely NOT...). The other guys were all high fiving him and being dicks because I'd worked there for four years by this time, and I'd never dated anyone. I kept saying "Dude is a lying jerk! We did not! I don't date where I work because of crap like this going on!" Well, he kept saying we did, ALL morning and no one believed me. Peeps started teasing me....

So it's almost time for the opening meeting, and we're starting to come out and sit at the staff table... And people are giving me a really hard time, saying "just admit it! We all know you finally gave it up..." and stuff like that so I got pissed and said "Okay, fine, we did it last night. But we just did it once, cuz he's a lousy lay. He's about this big (pointing at one of those itty bitty tabasco bottles on the table) and it took, like 10 minutes... 15 tops. I was gonna be nice and not say anything, but since he's being a jerk about it...." Totally turned the tables on him... He starts saying "No, no! We never did! We didn't go out..." Dude started denying EVERYTHING! Our manager just laughed and said "maybe you should have kept your mouth shut, dude."

Later I told a friend of mine that it never happened, but he was telling everyone it had, and it was the only way I could think of to make him shut up! She thought it was funny. People still call him Chilito (local slang for "small penis") even now, and it's about 20 years later.

I know, I know, I should have slapped him with a sexual harassment suit, but I was 20 and kinda shy and naive and didn't think about it. I just got mad and blurted it out. But you know what, he never did that to another girl the whole time he worked there.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #104
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I got my goatee crooked when I shaved yesterday

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Fuck

4. What is your current desktop picture? The Texas flag!

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 14

6. Which disney character do you like best? Pinnochio

7. Can you roll your tounge? Nope, but I can tie cherry stems in knots

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Vietnamese spring rolls

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Hey Pretty Girl - Kip Moore

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Beer with queen olives in it - my redneck martini

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Covered in tats, gauged ears

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Nope - well, is coffee a drug?

14. What would you change about yourself? Be about 50# lighter!

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Nothing

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Probably not

17. What would you say about your last ex? I'm glad we got past the drama and can be friends

18. Biggest turn off? Religion

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Oh hell no!

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Cheated
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #105
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I'm getting old.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping

3. What's a word that you say a lot? fuck.

4. What is your current desktop picture? my dog

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? later in life

6. Which disney character do you like best? I don't really have one

7. Can you roll your tounge? Yep.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Spinach salad

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? n/a

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? greyhounds

12. Any tattoos or piercings? about 10 tats

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? nope

14. What would you change about yourself? self doubting

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? not a thing

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? nope

17. What would you say about your last ex? crazy.

18. Biggest turn off? ashy elbows

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? nope.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? lied.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #106
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Imy eyes look puffy, damn

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading for work

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Damn it

4. What is your current desktop picture? Picture of the coast

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 2 (swipped my dad's beer and chugged)

6. Which disney character do you like best? I don't really have one

7. Can you roll your tounge? Yep.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Sushi

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Crazy bitch

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Vodka and cranberry juice

12. Any tattoos or piercings? about 1 tattoo and a couple of piercings

14. What would you change about yourself? More tattoos

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? They can pee standing up

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Not no but hell no

17. What would you say about your last ex? Confused

18. Biggest turn off? Stinky breath

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Not lately

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Lied
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #107
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My eyes are sooo blue today.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Dang it!

4. What is your current desktop picture? Me and Jacob last year

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? Never been drunk. (I'm allergic to alcohol!!!! Seriously.)

6. Which disney character do you like best? Pocahontas

7. Can you roll your tounge? In more ways than 1!!!

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Chicken Bog

9. What's your favorite song at the moment?

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? None. Allergic.

12. Any tattoos or piercings? 2 tasteful tats. Ears pierced

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? No. Never tried any either!!!

14. What would you change about yourself? I would lose a few more pounds

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Can't think of anything

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Not no, but hell no!!! If I ain't enough to keep my partner happy, by all means go find what does!!!

17. What would you say about your last ex? I miss them, but understand where our differences couldn't be worked through. I wish them the VERY best.

18. Biggest turn off? Poor hygiene/not taking care of yourself

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Well, now technically, video is NOT a tape...lol.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Depends on who's definition of what is worst. When I was younger and anger used to get the best of me, I deliberately "accidently" posted an email picture forwarded to "reply all" sending said picture of my ex doing something bad that they sent me and bragged about doing to everyone on my list.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:16 PM   #108
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I MUST color my hair this weekend!

2. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping, actually, but just barely

3. What's a word that you say a lot?
Fucksticks

4. What is your current desktop picture?
The Carina Nebula

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk?
2, I think. My mom used to give me beer when I couldn't sleep as a baby. Probably why I hate the stuff now.

6. Which disney character do you like best?

Mickey Mouse. He reminds me of someone I love very much

7. Can you roll your tongue?
I can roll my tongue, but I cannot roll my r's.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
That's easy - bread

Confiesame ~ Fonseca (the acoustic version)

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I snap it in half before it goes in the pot, which makes it much easier to twirl it.

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink?

Cape Cod - (preferably Ciroc) Vodka, cranberry juice, and a lime.

12. Any tattoos or piercings?

2 holes in each ear and a couple of tats.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs?
Only crack LOL
No, if I did any, I certainly wouldn't be posting about it on the internet!

14. What would you change about yourself?
I would like to have less fear and anxiety. And maybe better vision.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex?

They make more money than we do...bastards.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Depends on the situation. If they had an affair, no. One time drunken mistake - maybe. I'm much more apt to be jealous of you giving your time and attention to someone else than I would be of just sleeping with someone.

17. What would you say about your last ex?

He was a wonderful person who taught me that I am worthy to be loved. If only he had been as good to himself, he might still be alive. We laughed a lot. He was exactly who I needed at that moment in my life, and I'm forever grateful for the change he initiated in me.

18. Biggest turn off?
Bigotry, putting people down, self-righteousness

19. Have you ever made a sex tape?
If by "sex tape", you mean a mix of music to have sex to, then yes.

I let my hurt and fear drive me to end a relationship with someone I loved. I wish I hadn't done that. It cost me more than I'll ever really know.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 04:59 AM   #109
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love these lil surveys....

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
It'll grow again. I'll "get there". (I shaved my head again to get the blue hair dye completely out-- was fun, but its done. I want my light brown hair back.)

Talking to a friend who is going through a personal matter with his girlfriend; trying to help him make sense of things.

"Understandable" or "Seriously?"

A picture of my older sister (she passed away in January) and I as kids playing with my grandfather's recorder. I really miss her.

Around 12. My friends and I were told we could have ONE wine cooler each (New Year's Eve party where our parents and others were celebrating). JUST ONE. Uh huh. Jenny, the older of the twins, and I had wine coolers (plural), beer, and quite an assortment of the small bottles of liquor you get on flights. My dad said he'd have been really upset with me if he hadn't found me so amusing. I talked and talked and talked, and he noticed it got quiet, looked over, and I'd fallen asleep. I got the lecture the next day and was grounded for like a week (?) for disobeying the "one drink" rule.

6. Which Disney character do you like best?
LOL! Depends on my mood really-- that whole "twin" nature of the Gemini. I'd say either "Stitch" from "Lilo & Stitch" or "Beast" from "Beauty and the Beast".

7. Can you roll your tounge?
Yes. Yes, I can.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Hmmmm... one food or one food group? I love sushi if we're talking an assortment, but if we're talking of one specific dish, I'd want Pad Thai.

Michael Bublé - "Haven't Met You Yet"

How can you properly eat spaghetti and NOT twirl it? And please, don't forget the ricotta cheese!

Margarita. Not frozen. On the rocks-- I'm not sure if it's because I'm Anemic or frustrated, but I like lots of ice. Salt the glass.

Eight tattoos. One earlobe is currently pierced and sports a blue ring to match my eyes. The other ear is pierced, but I don't keep anything in it. My tongue piercing closed years ago.

I don't do recreational drugs. If it's not prescribed by a doctor or a common OTC medication to be used as directed for its intended purposes, it doesn't go in my body.

I wouldn't worry about everything as much as I do. I tend to dwell on things too much.

Being that I'm a non-op FtM, are we talking sex or gender? They ARE different, so I'm not sure what you're wanting from this question really. What do I envy about femmes, my opposite gender: how well they can read us-- yet still manage to puzzle and intrigue us. What do I envy about cis-males: having a chest rather than breasts; being able to go shirtless and have it be a non-issue.

No. If a femme didn't appreciate me when she had me, when I was completely devoted and faithful to her, then she certainly wouldn't deserve me. I can forgive a great many things-- and have. But that's a "point of no return" for me.

I hope she finds the love and happiness she deserves, that we all deserve.

18. Biggest turn off?
Arrogance. The whole "I'm a princess", "I'm a diva" mentality really just leaves me cold. To me, it screams, "I've got more issues than 'Entertainment Weekly', and I need LOADS of attention to feel validated and worthwhile!" I want a woman, not a "project".

No, and I would never do that as I genuinely like people and wouldn't subject random people to me naked. It's difficult enough just to get past my own shyness and insecurity in sharing myself with a partner when it gets to that point in a relationship.

I have a lot of faults; I've made a lot of mistakes. The WORST thing I've done, however, is to myself: put off phone calls, not prioritized visits, argued and bickered with my older sister over what amounted to petty stuff that prevented us from being even closer. I do my best by her sons, my nephews, but I've lost those opportunities with her. God only knows when I'll "see her again" to be able to tell her how sorry I am for that.

Robert Frost

Last edited by s0litude; 08-07-2013 at 05:04 AM. Reason: I'm a bit of a perfectionist-- a few formatting corrections
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 06:09 AM   #110
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

oh! I forgot I colored my hair

reading the inter webs

jack wagon trying to keep it clean

I don't have one

buzzed drinking prob 18 or 19, drunk tossing cookies 21st b-day

piglet

7. Can you roll your tongue?
yes

chicken

Jay-Z and JT Holy Grail kinda hits home right now

no noodles for me

before it was a strawberry daq now it has to much sugar.

oh yes I do

prescription yes, it helps others around me live

2013 is the year of change for me, my weight, my health, my eating habits, my mental health.

they get to STP

hell no I am worth so much more then that!

n/a

18. Biggest turn off?
closed minds, speaking before thinking, hurtful words, broken promises. your way or no way

nope

I guess gotten sick, working on me trying to get healthy so I could have my surgery..my bi polar pushing people away...it is something people should try to understand, it is not something I do on purpose...I can't snap out of it no matter how hard I try..
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #111
PurerSands

How Do You Identify?:
Gay woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I have one

PurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST ReputationPurerSands Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? "Hey goodlookin"

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading

3. What's a word that you say a lot? BOOM!

4. What is your current desktop picture? A very attractive woman in her underwear.....

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 14

6. Which disney character do you like best? Simba

7. Can you roll your tounge? Nope

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Anything Italian

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? I have many...

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Cut it.

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Southern Comfort

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Eye brow, used to have more.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Nope

14. What would you change about yourself? Nothing.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Faster muscle definition

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Nope

17. What would you say about your last ex? Needy

18. Biggest turn off? A woman without a strong mind.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? No

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Cheated...
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #112
agape

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

agape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't look...

sleeping...

crap

Tulips

14, I think...

none

7. Can you roll your tounge?
I think so...

french fries

too many... can't choose...

both, depending on my mood...

beer or vodka with ginger ale

one piercing... planning more... but only on my ears

no I don't.

maybe being less shy... but I like myself the way I am.

The fact that they can get away with actin like asses...

I might. But probably not.

nothing

18. Biggest turn off?
a big ego

no

can't write about it here...

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
agape is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agape For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #113
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=MissPriss;387753]A friend sent this to me in email this morning, I thought it was pretty fun. Ill go first.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I'm glad I got a haircut, but still doesn't mean I'm going to fix my hair.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping! Who has time to stay up that late!

3. What's a word that you say a lot? No

4. What is your current desktop picture? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince DVD cover.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 19

6. Which disney character do you like best? Not into Disney,

7. Can you roll your tounge? Yes

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Wild rice

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? respect, Pantera

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Bacardi coke

12. Any tattoos or piercings? No way

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? In som form or another

14. What would you change about yourself? Nothing really,

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? I have before and it wasn't the right decision

17. What would you say about your last ex? Hahaha which one?

18. Biggest turn off? To many to specify one

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Yes of course

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Damaged their self esteem
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #114
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

What do I need to do today?

2. What were you doing at midnight? Dreaming

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Goober

4. What is your current desktop picture? N/a

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 7 mom gave me spiked eggnog

6. Which disney character do you like best? Eyore

7. Can you roll your tongue? Yep

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Avocados

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Fireworks, Katie Perry

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl, duh

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Pearl Harbor

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Not telling

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Yes, heart/diabetes

14. What would you change about yourself? Take more risks

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Not one thing

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Not any more.

17. What would you say about your exe? She was special.

18. Biggest turn off? Lacking empathy.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Don't be vulgar.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Depends who you ask, right?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #115
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My eyebrows look really fab these days. I know vain but its true!

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Feeling my husbands arms around me as I fall asleep.

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Oh for fuck sake!

4. What is your current desktop picture? A b&w photo of my baby, Ed sleeping.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 17. I know it was a tad late. But I did get drunk at a hotel room party in Brisbane Australia.

6. Which Disney character do you like best? None of them.

7. Can you roll your tongue? Not like a wave.. No.

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? White chocolate.

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Don't have one.

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Gin and tonic.

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Two tattoos.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? I've done pot. Would do it a lot more if I could get some. Cause it would help my back pain. And I just like it.

14. What would you change about yourself. I wouldn't mind being a size six.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Nothing much.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? No.

17. What would you say about your last ex? Nothing good. That's for sure!

18. Biggest turn off? Not knowing what is going in the world.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Ah no.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Went on a date with someone else while I was in a LDR. Thank god, nothing else happened.
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #116
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I really need to do something fun with my hair....

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? Playing a slot game on my ipad

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Possibly

4. What is your current desktop picture? A scene from Snow White

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 15 it was awful

6. Which Disney character do you like best? Bambi

7. Can you roll your tongue? Yes i can!

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Lobster Rolls

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Halo by Beyonce

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Moscato, especially Stella Rosa

12. Any tattoos or piercings? My ears and a tattoo on my wrist

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? No, just my vape

14. What would you change about yourself: I am content with who i am

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? NO.

17. What would you say about your last ex? She was like my best friend i have nothing bad to say about her.

18. Biggest turn off? A weak mind.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? No way!

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Said hurtful things
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #117
Katelar

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Ball and Chain

Katelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST ReputationKatelar Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I'd slept a little longer than I should, then I remembered i'm on holiday and I can sleep as much as I like.

2. What were you doing at midnight? Watching Spooks

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Brew

4. What is your current desktop picture? Cast of Merlin (That's quite sad isn't it)

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 14/15

6. Which disney character do you like best? Can't say I'm too much of a fan but if I had to choose, probably Bert from Mary Poppins.

7. Can you roll your tongue? Nope

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Falafel wraps

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Rudimental- White Noise/Black out Live Lounge mash up

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Both

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Lager with a top

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Nope

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Caffeine, nicotine

14. What would you change about yourself? Be braver

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Envy is not a good emotion

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? I'd like to say a blanket No, but it would depend on the situation.

17. What would you say about your exe? I wish her well, far far away from me though.

18. Biggest turn off? Not washing/showering every day

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Nobody want's to see that.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Not listened enough
Katelar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katelar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #118
Mari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a twist of lime
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Creating a Life!

Mari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST ReputationMari Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? 80s hair!

2. What were you doing at midnight? Sleeping

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Interesting

4. What is your current desktop picture? Last love

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 18

6. Which disney character do you like best? Snow White

7. Can you roll your tongue? Nope

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Pasta

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Willow

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Both

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Pinot Grigio

12. Any tattoos or piercings? Ears

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Caffeine

14. What would you change about yourself? Be braver

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? Envy is not a good emotion

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Perhaps

17. What would you say about your exe? No ex. She is no longer with us.

18. Biggest turn off? Being unkind

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Just for us

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Not given them the best of me.
Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #119
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,738 Times in 1,583 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Yep,time for a haircut.

2. What were you doing at midnight? lumber-jacking in my sleep. Yeth, sawing logs and drooling.

3. What's a word that you say a lot? Wow

4. What is your current desktop picture? Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 15

6. Which disney character do you like best? hmm. Not too fond of Disney Characters

7. Can you roll your tongue? Well, it depends on which way we are rolling it lmao

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Sushi

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Cary Brothers-Alien

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? its an even number.

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? RumnCoke or Ivana Bitch &Coke

12. Any tattoos or piercings? yep.

14. What would you change about yourself? Stop slacking on my writing

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? fuck.no. Lesson learned on that one.

17. What would you say about your ex? Didn't pay enough attention to her surroundings.

18. Biggest turn off? people with zero hygiene skills.

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? nope

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #120
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I look tired.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night?ebcam chatting

3. What's a word that you say a lot? FUCK

4. What is your current desktop picture? A slideshow of drawings, right now it is a cartoon of vegeta asking for bacon lol.

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk? 3. Yep 3. I thought a shot glass was a dixie cup of water. Boy was I wrong.

6. Which disney character do you like best? Jim Hawkins

7. Can you roll your tounge? Yep

9. What's your favorite song at the moment? Solar Flare Hommicide

11. Favorite Alcoholic drink? Wiskey and you better not put and fucking ice on it.

12. Any tattoos or piercings? None, may get my ears gagued again but not right now.

13. Do you do any kind of drugs? Alcohol and Caffeine

14. What would you change about yourself? Work on my anxiety.

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex? That is is socially acceptable for women to be afraid/upset.

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? Fuck no.

17. What would you say about your last ex? She is a good friend and a nice person. The only ex I can stand talking to.

18. Biggest turn off? Being stinky/prudish

19. Have you ever made a sex tape? Haha no.

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone? Stealing someone's girlfriend.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post: