Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

today, you know, just one of those days. so when I read the question, my first response was "apparently nothing" (sarcasm!)

but in truth, i keep learning every day WHO I AM. this turns out to be the main thing i needed to know all those years.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #102
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned, just today, that I really don't want him gone for 5 days every week for at least a year. I have also learned, throughout life, that I don't always get what I *want*.

And here I thought I was all independent and stuff. Not so much I guess when it comes to him. That sucks. LOL!!!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #103
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,737 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I've accepted being friends.. and i try everyday to make that happen. i believe once freinds always friends. theres a song by musiqu soul child called half crazy . says it all i'll just go post it ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #104
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned a lot over the years, but one thing that surprised me is that I don't always respond to things the way I thought I would. So many times I've thought..if 'this' happens then 'that' is the way that I would react.

For instance, I thought if I ever got divorced or my husband were to leave me I'd end up in a corner crying my eyes out and being scared to death to face the world. Turns out that I'm doing just fine on my own and life is better than I ever thought it would be.

I've learned that sometimes it's best that the thing you really wanted to have happen, doesn't happen at all. But it usually takes a bit of time to figure that one out.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #105
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i have learned..

that friends don't always have your best intentions at heart, and that as i grow on this journey of mine, i learn lessons more and more each day.. Seeing things at face value as they happen and seeing the fierce girl in me, who now protects herself and takes care of herself & those she loves..

Part of me, is so proud of the changes within , but the other part of me feels sadness, for having to see it differently now..

But mostly, i am very grateful for true friends, the ones who have your back & love you for all you are.. and who are truly tickled for your happiness, the changes you make in life and celebrate your successes along with you.. i do have some very kickass friends...<3

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #106
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned....
The hurrier I go, be behinder I get
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #107
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned that nothing worth having is ever easy, do the hard work and all will be worth it !!!!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #108
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

As a wise woman stated, we are all interconnected. It is a small world.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 03:46 AM   #109
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned that no matter how much you think you know someone you really never did. Until you can be in their head you just don't see the clear picture.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #110
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,419 Times in 6,755 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
I have learned that no matter how much you think you know someone you really never did. Until you can be in their head you just don't see the clear picture.
so true, you need both
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #111
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default I have learned..........

To appreciate our friends and family, and not wait to tell them how important they are in our lives. Also, and this is the biggest lesson for me, is to take care of our health before repairing damage is almost impossible.

I am grateful for every heartache and disappointment, because I now treasure every success and newfound joy.

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #112
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default what have i learned

picking thru the cherries~of~ life is the pits!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #113
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Just when you think you might know someone, they will prove you wrong.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #114
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

That walking around this farm is like a slice of heaven and therapy all in one

That i thrive when i have lots to do

That as i visualize what i want to happen, it does.

That Syr is the reason that my life is so good.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #115
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default I have learned

... I do not think I have a knack for growing flowers.

Thought I would try to do something different. Decided I would grow calla lilies to give to friends when they grew to pretty. I was so excited.

All twenty-something came up and are lushy green. Kelly Bully dog dug up, chewed a few bulbs to pieces and something came in the night - ate a couple more but still had plenty.

I do not know why they will not make at least one flower.
It has been 6 or 8 weeks I think ... or maybe five.

I had envisioned making people happy when I distributed them.

I continue watering, fertilizing - taking care of them.

I think I am a butch with silly dreams. Oh well, not the end of the world by any means.

I have learned not to attempt to grow any more flowers.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 08:09 PM   #116
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Don't give up yet....callas take 3 or 4 months to bloom. They'll get there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
... I do not think I have a knack for growing flowers.

Thought I would try to do something different. Decided I would grow calla lilies to give to friends when they grew to pretty. I was so excited.

All twenty-something came up and are lushy green. Kelly Bully dog dug up, chewed a few bulbs to pieces and something came in the night - ate a couple more but still had plenty.

I do not know why they will not make at least one flower.
It has been 6 or 8 weeks I think ... or maybe five.

I had envisioned making people happy when I distributed them.

I continue watering, fertilizing - taking care of them.

I think I am a butch with silly dreams. Oh well, not the end of the world by any means.

I have learned not to attempt to grow any more flowers.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #117
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default what i have learned......

as soon as you say that you are going to be celibate, comes flying at you from every direction.............

if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and looks like a duck... She's a whore

as soon as you say you want to diet, a new flavor of ben and jerry's comes out

just when you think you have all the bills paid, something comes up

as soon as you swear off blonde blue-eyed scorpio yankee women, one steals your heart................
Old 06-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #118
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

There is a good reason why we don't begin life with the knowledge we gain along the way.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #119
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Each day is special and best lived well rather than avoided.

I enjoy long hugs and lingering kisses.

Deep, intimate conversations are the best.

When I realized I had awakened spiritually I found I was avoiding conflict and negativity at all cost. I had to learn there is a big difference between those and the grief process and simply feeling. I thought I had to be above negative emotions. Who'dathunk it. lol. I am glad I figured it out.

I can feel my emotions and either let them over take me or I can process them and let it go.

"Good girls" DO get angry, they cry, they need, they deserve and they can desire. It was lie I was taught as a child that it was not okay.

I like who I am.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #120
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Default I've (often) learned...

it's the journey i treasure (most), the destination is empty w/o it
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: