Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-05-2011, 09:48 AM   #1181
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.

Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul.

My body heals quickly and easily.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 04:03 AM   #1182
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today I will allow the Universe to heal me.
I will be strong in knowing who I am.
I will give thanks for my Mother's influence in my life.
Patience and courage are mine.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #1183
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Today I'm making room for me. I'm banishing fear, anxiety, anger, and doubt to create a space for the real me to emerge, blossom and grow. I'm spring cleaning my mental closet and letting light and fresh air into my own ideas of me.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #1184
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Today I will only accept love and compassion. I will reflect/reject anger and hate. I will acknowledge my place in the Universe as a child of joy. I will remember that each person is also a child of joy and that they may choose not to express that. I will send them joy as I have plenty to spare.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #1185
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Today I'm making room for me. I'm banishing fear, anxiety, anger, and doubt to create a space for the real me to emerge, blossom and grow. I'm spring cleaning my mental closet and letting light and fresh air into my own ideas of me.
This, and I will clean out my physical closet, i.e. my apartment. I need beauty and serenity in my surroundings. When those are beautiful, I am beautiful. I'm going to move forward in hope and faith.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #1186
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Today I will remember that I am a loving, loveable woman. I will remember that I can choose the energy for each day by choosing the people I would have in my life. I will remember to be grateful for the incredible community I have found myself a part of. I will maintain an open <3.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 10:00 AM   #1187
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

One Day At A Time I Can.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #1188
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today is a somber day. And with the solemness of a friend having lost a son in Iraq yesterday, I am made fully aware that all the poopie attitudes ~ mine and those of others ~ seem so silly.

Today, I will begin my quest to live fully in the present, no longer in the past.
Today, I will begin my quest to honor the loveliness that life offers to me daily.
Today, I will continue to build myself up and not depend on others to do that for me.
Today, I will flush out the negative and lift up the postive.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #1189
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 06:16 AM   #1190
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

If Life is what you make it... I intend to make the rest of My life.. and pretty damn good life. Fate is My guide. I will follow My compass. I will keep to My path. I will dwell in the house of happiness and share it with others. I will stay strong and I will continue to prevail.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 07:29 AM   #1191
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Taking charge is on the agenda.
Empowerment is on the agenda.
Breaking free...You guessed it....on the agenda!
A better me....a way of life!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #1192
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Today I am capable of getting things done. Today I am the one making things happen in my life. Today is my day to create joy in my world.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 08:50 AM   #1193
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I will let my imagination soar. Nothing can stop me. My dreams and my desires are precious and I will give them wings today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #1194
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Today I will laugh, love, listen. I will put my friends out in front so that they can shine. And, I will borrow a page from the beautiful PinkieLee and let my imagination soar with hers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #1195
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Today my soul looks like paint....and I'm going to sling it everywhere!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #1196
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,260 Times in 2,253 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

for today,
i allow myself the grace to really believe that i am somebody..
standing in the moonlight, or in the warmth of the day, my feelings are real, and i matter.
and i am so worth it.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #1197
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm worth much more than I give Myself credit for

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #1198
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

Today,
Im worth the effort Im giving others.
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starrynightaw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2011, 09:46 AM   #1199
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

I will not let worry bring me to my knees today. I will capture my list of anxieties, write them down and set them aside for 'later.' Today is for joy, love, happiness. The worries will wait.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #1200
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

This day finds me caring for my soul, my spirit, my heart and mind......enveloping myself in music and art and all things calming and nurturing........

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: