Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 10-07-2014, 12:21 AM   #1221
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Just saw my oncologist last Thursday. My CEA (tumor marker levels) are WNL (within normal limits).
Dec 9 is my 3 year anniversary of being diagnosed with Stage 1 Colon Cancer. I had major abdominal surgery to remove half my large intestine as well as a total hystero. I did not have to have any chemo or radiation, I was so very lucky!!

So now I can go to every 6 months testing CEA. I am so thrilled to be a survivor.....so many are not.

I like to say I kicked cancer's ass and made her my bitch! My GYN oncologist loved it!!! when I told her that! With such a diagnosis, I think our humor is wonderful medicine!

I know when I was having to drink so much of that nasty prep, the humor from friends here in this thread helped me get through! Thank you each and everyone for walking this journey with me. I <3 you all!
Hey Bro, It made my day to read your good news.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #1222
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjeano View Post
Hey Bro, It made my day to read your good news.
Hey Jeano....thank you my friend!!! You are such an amazing ally & supportive friend. Your kind words always warm my heart! Thank you for being my friend!!!
Old 10-07-2014, 08:23 AM   #1223
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Congrats on everything staying in the clear!

Don't bring up drinking that prep, I have to do it next month! Ugh.
Hey Dapper:
Okay, I won't...lol. That is the worst part of the whole thing. I mixed my own pre (after searching for the recipe online) of Miralax into 64 oz. Gatorade....it is so much better tasting. I used the orange Gatorade.

Keep us posted my friend!! We are all on this journey together!!
Old 11-27-2014, 08:55 PM   #1224
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

Just a lil note to say how thankful I am for this safe place and for every one of you in it.

~ Blessings, love and light to all

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2015, 05:43 PM   #1225
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Dapper:
Okay, I won't...lol. That is the worst part of the whole thing. I mixed my own pre (after searching for the recipe online) of Miralax into 64 oz. Gatorade....it is so much better tasting. I used the orange Gatorade.

Keep us posted my friend!! We are all on this journey together!!
I think that Miralex plus the original Gatorade is the ticket. The most important thing is to keep it cold. Personally, I like the original Lime for this event.

My process includes holding my nose while drinking, and after swallowing, take a drink of coffee immediately.

Everything was in the clear for me when I had my colonoscopy, by the way. Sorry I didn't follow up, guys!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 01:43 PM   #1226
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Cancer, care taking and 60 years of love, One Day at a Time

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well, and enjoying the wonderfullness of spring around the corner.

staying busy, and healthy and happy takes energy. L)

March of 2004 was my first diagnosis of endometrial cancer, followed by total radical hysterectomy, oopherectomy, and 16 lymph nodes surgery. Normal paps for 9 years, then recurrence , months of external and internal radiation therapy,MRIs , etc. Oct. 2013. Now, pap smears every 3 months to watch ***

All in all , it is a good year so far. Doc sgugested I can go to 6 months exams...after the results from last Weds come back. (Just had my follow-up exam/s those nasty pelvic examS ) going from every 3 months to every 6 months, checking for recurrence would be nice

So, on the happy side of life, it just keeps getting better.
We went to a fabulous 3 day mini vacation in a log cabin in the mountains and communed with nature, light snow, birds squirrels. and wonderful fireplace.

Looking forward. Biz trips to Montreal next week, then to Phoenix, then San Diego. Then first week in April, to Tampa and going to introduce the fiance to the bio-famiy. Then in May we are getting married. More Biz trips, then BFP Reunion, and Nov. her bucket list trip to Galapagos Islands. WE ARE GOING TO VACATION ON OLIVIA CRUISE TO THE GALAPAGOS.

She works full time in a high tech, demanding professional career...And as her parents Caregiver for over 10 years. cares for her parents from Friday night to Monday morning, has a lady with them in the day time. then comes home cooks dinner and spends the evening with the folks. .

kaijira's Mom, has slipped into the final stages of Alzheimer's, her dad , just hanging on watches TV 12 hours a day watching his wife of 60 years disappear before our eyes. They still toddle off to bed together every night after TV. Celebrated 60 years anniversary, and soon the Mom's 81st birthday/

So, I know this is just the place that I can post what's going on, and you all get it, as we do so , every now and then.

One day at a time, sober and clean for over 30 + years, I get my high from living life to it's fullest.

Last edited by Tommi; 03-20-2015 at 01:48 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #1227
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Have to get US of abdomen.......seems some blood levels are elevated! Of course, I am positive results will all be negative.....if not, I will don my gloves and make cancer my bitch should it rear its ugly head again! I got this!
Old 04-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #1228
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

absolutely post here, Tommi! For yes. We do get it and understand it. Everyone here has had their own journey....united we stand...that is why I love this thread! I am very thankful for the support, encouragement, and kindness on my own journey 3 years ago.....countyfem was my hero during that time! She was such an amazing caregiver to me...a complete stranger and she is a lifelong friend! I just felt a shout out to her was warranted!
Old 04-01-2015, 06:25 PM   #1229
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
absolutely post here, Tommi! For yes. We do get it and understand it. Everyone here has had their own journey....united we stand...that is why I love this thread! I am very thankful for the support, encouragement, and kindness on my own journey 3 years ago.....countyfem was my hero during that time! She was such an amazing caregiver to me...a complete stranger and she is a lifelong friend! I just felt a shout out to her was warranted!
Yes, what happened to her? She like dropped off the face of the earth (BFP) after you got well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 12:08 AM   #1230
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Have to get US of abdomen.......seems some blood levels are elevated! Of course, I am positive results will all be negative.....if not, I will don my gloves and make cancer my bitch should it rear its ugly head again! I got this!
Holding good thoughts for you and awaiting your news my friend. Jeano
Old 04-02-2015, 06:55 AM   #1231
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
When are you getting this done?

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 08:10 AM   #1232
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjeano View Post
Holding good thoughts for you and awaiting your news my friend. Jeano
thank you jeano! You are wonderfully supportive!
Old 04-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #1233
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Touching base

sliding into 3rd...base...

and Clay , what's the latest Bro?

Anyway, the Oncologist has extended my every 3 month recurrence check up ( you know the kind) to every 6 months for a year,. So, that is good news. then after that it goes back to Stirrups once a year.

I have been sick as a pup for weeks. IN BED--* ALONE****with some kind of nasty germ that took me down,.Upper respiratory infection that was so bad I went to the doctor about it. Couldn't breathe , swallow, ribs felt like they were broken, coughed till , well, it was nasty.

Doc said, you probably caught some kind of virus while traveling ( flights to Montreal, Toronto, all over USA .MY BRAIN...screamed EBOLA...nope, just bronchial pneumonia kind of thing. and guess my immune system isn't what it used to be.

Hummingbirds chirping about their feeder, colorful landscape, , looking out the front window at my beautiful spring garden in bloom.

Wish you all well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2015, 04:15 PM   #1234
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
sliding into 3rd...base...

and Clay , what's the latest Bro?

Anyway, the Oncologist has extended my every 3 month recurrence check up ( you know the kind) to every 6 months for a year,. So, that is good news. then after that it goes back to Stirrups once a year.

I have been sick as a pup for weeks. IN BED--* ALONE****with some kind of nasty germ that took me down,.Upper respiratory infection that was so bad I went to the doctor about it. Couldn't breathe , swallow, ribs felt like they were broken, coughed till , well, it was nasty.

Doc said, you probably caught some kind of virus while traveling ( flights to Montreal, Toronto, all over USA .MY BRAIN...screamed EBOLA...nope, just bronchial pneumonia kind of thing. and guess my immune system isn't what it used to be.

Hummingbirds chirping about their feeder, colorful landscape, , looking out the front window at my beautiful spring garden in bloom.

Wish you all well.
Hey Tommi......my US was all clear! Thanks for asking. Take care....
Old 07-11-2015, 11:22 AM   #1235
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default Checking in

Hey,guys.

Looks like I never updated you. In Jan 2015, I got my colonoscopy (I suppose it had been a year out since the last one), and I had a pretty big polyp. It was benign, but he was concerned how big it had gotten so fast. He said I needed to get another in six months. Sooo, guess what time it is? Yep, 6 months later. Fun. I am playing phone tag right now with scheduling

It is also time for my CAT scan so that is scheduled for the end of July.

I will keep you all updated.

I hope that everyone is healthy.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2015, 02:19 PM   #1236
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,809 Times in 447 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Hello to all,

I am thankful for being directed to this thread.

I have spent some time reading back learning of other peoples journeys and the support you offer each other.

I was very very happy to hear so many of you coming out the other side and living full, happy and healthy lives.

I will share a little of my own story later.

Wishing you all gentle days.

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2015, 02:34 PM   #1237
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Welcome Ms. daisy! Glad you came in to post! Everyone here has made journeys! The folks here are so warm & kind! You will receive a very warm welcome! Feel free to post as little or as much as you want! We are great listeners and give wonderful hugs! I am thankful to be meeting you...and offer a hand of friendship....any time! Sending you gentlest of hugs....take care beautiful friend! I am so happy you are here! Clay.... next week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
Hello to all,

I am thankful for being directed to this thread.

I have spent some time reading back learning of other peoples journeys and the support you offer each other.

I was very very happy to hear so many of you coming out the other side and living full, happy and healthy lives.

I will share a little of my own story later.

Wishing you all gentle days.

Daisy
Old 07-11-2015, 02:37 PM   #1238
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey,guys.

Looks like I never updated you. In Jan 2015, I got my colonoscopy (I suppose it had been a year out since the last one), and I had a pretty big polyp. It was benign, but he was concerned how big it had gotten so fast. He said I needed to get another in six months. Sooo, guess what time it is? Yep, 6 months later. Fun. I am playing phone tag right now with scheduling

It is also time for my CAT scan so that is scheduled for the end of July.

I will keep you all updated.

I hope that everyone is healthy.
hey Dapper! Good luck with your colonoscopy and CT scan! I have to get one soon also! Let us know my friend...hugs! Clay
Old 07-12-2015, 01:57 AM   #1239
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all, I wish each and everyone of you a healthy happy journey.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:45 PM   #1240
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Cool Cancer has to get dropped into the ocean bottom. I am too busy.

Wheeeee Life goes on.

We got married May 2, 2015. . No time for cancer. Time for each other, time to travel, time for her folks who are in the sunset of their lives. Time to blend 2 pet families, and households of furniture. What a wonderful woman, what an amazing two years since we met.

No time for thinking about that recurrence the month we met. Enjoying the sexiest apron clad cook that feeds me healthy stuff, and waits on me hand and foot, without even realizing how wonderful she is. I want for nothing but time, lots more time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: