Old 10-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #1241
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

...finished lunch and watched a few nature youtubes and am playing here before checking into a few things...

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #1242
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

is feeling daring. I'm hopeful things will go great.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #1243
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default MRI and surgical tape

Dillon had an MRI today and I did not flinch when the nurse gave me an IV but did flinch taking the surgical tape off where they bandaged me up...
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #1244
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Is having a f**king problem trying to find a picture that accurately details the spinal cord so I can finish my anatomy lab handouts before the lab final next Thursday..

Looking forward to Orlando's Pride on Sunday..
Old 10-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #1245
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Is having a f**king problem trying to find a picture that accurately details the spinal cord so I can finish my anatomy lab handouts before the lab final next Thursday..

Looking forward to Orlando's Pride on Sunday..
Does your school library have database like nursing ones mine did and they helped a lot?? Maybe you could borrow a book of anatomy or a textbook,if I lived closer I would give you mine..
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #1246
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

is still at work for the next 3 hours. then choir. then home. then packing, sleep, work, train, PDX!!! :-)

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #1247
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme has a fucking annoying pain in her side. Bah. Stitches are for clothing, not people. *grumble*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #1248
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Soon is watching Project Runway and couldn't believe Mondo's reaction to Heidi's critique!

oh my!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #1249
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

...forgot he was here!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #1250
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

is munching on french bread pizza, listening to the crickets and contemplating undressing ...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #1251
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Gemme has a fucking annoying pain in her side. Bah. Stitches are for clothing, not people. *grumble*
Glad you're feeling better baby cakes.

We're eating some popcorn and getting ready to watch a movie. Some chick flick, I think it will be good though it has Queen Latifah in it.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #1252
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

is grrrrrrrrrr. i like public transit except when it is late and i miss my bus and have to figure out an alternate way home. i still need to clean and pack for the weekend and oh yeah sleep because i also have to work tomorrow. and oh yeah: i am carrying a 10 pound bag of kitty litter and starving because i didnt eat dinner yet. grrrrr! no

~Wade Davis
Old 10-08-2010, 01:31 AM   #1253
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

made it home safely, albeit later. sleep now. pack for PDX in the a.m. then hafta leave extra early for work because the VP of the USA is in town for a breakfast tomorrow morning and they are blocking off streets for security. JOY!

Goodnight!

~Wade Davis
Old 10-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #1254
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

uh oh. did i kill the thread? hmm...i will say something positive. this morning, i was able to clean molly litter box, shower, and pack for the weekend in less than an hour. woohoo! i am now on the first of my two buses to work and looking forward to my train trip to Portland and seeing friends this evening.

~Wade Davis
Old 10-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #1255
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

Is wondering why coffee goes cold so fast?
Is there a conspiracy?
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:58 AM   #1256
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

slept all night and mornin - feeling good! Eating food before 2-11 work shift. Will come home to both my girls as we have Abigail this weekend Work tomorrow then hoping to make it out to the BF Rochester social dinner, and work Sunday then the potluck with the other horse owner's out at Ron's house? Busy weekend, lots of socializing. Excited girl!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #1257
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Is waiting for the trustee to make up her damn mind whether I should get a plumber or not even though the tub faucet has been leaking for over 3 months!!! How stupid it needs to be fixed and so do the drains need to be cleared as well. Geesh
Old 10-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #1258
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Laerkin is riding around on this beautiful sunny day with the top down, wind in my hair, and lots of laughter. Perfect Friday!
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #1259
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laerkin View Post
Laerkin is riding around on this beautiful sunny day with the top down, wind in my hair, and lots of laughter. Perfect Friday!
It is beautiful out going to the store in a little while...
Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #1260
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Matt is nervous about today ~ it could be My very first T shot, but if they tell Me that I'm diabetic then it may have to wait

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote