Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Texts and the phone calls.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #1282
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
My best friend Henry and my friend Olga, discussing sex toys with them as they tried to get my mind of puking! It was fun
This gets the Best Post of the Day Award!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:04 PM   #1283
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

A family of geese...with 4 goslings!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #1284
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not just today, but many days - my great town of Austin. While planning a super-traditional wedding, I keep running into so much positivity.

--Vendors giving me an extra special discount (like free stuff) because they think it's stupid that we have to go to another state (MA) to get our marriage license because TX doesn't recognize our marriage
--Wedding officiants who have taken a stand by refusing to sign hetero marriage licenses until gay marriages are also recognized (but who are happy to officiate at our wedding)
--An awesome photographer with assistants begging to work our wedding because they are so glad to see and participate in our wedding
--Facility concessions at our venue because they feel it is wrong that masculine butches feel uncomfortable having to choose a bathroom
--All kinds of vendors who are so congratulatory and welcoming, happy to be a part of our wedding and busy wishing us the best and working to recognize our relationship

When we started this venture into the hetero world of traditional weddings, I expected to be making a lot of explanations and enduring a lot of raised eyebrows at best, hoping not to run into too many sneers. What I have found is a whole industry in Austin, happy and welcoming. I even found out that the big mama of charitable wedding registries, the I Do Foundation, has an agreement with Lambda Legal to offer a gift registry (charitable donation rather than gifts of stuff).

So, in addition to the whole labor of love involved in marrying the Oiley Beauhunk, all of this makes me smile.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 AM   #1285
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Not just today, but many days - my great town of Austin. While planning a super-traditional wedding, I keep running into so much positivity.

--Vendors giving me an extra special discount (like free stuff) because they think it's stupid that we have to go to another state (MA) to get our marriage license because TX doesn't recognize our marriage
--Wedding officiants who have taken a stand by refusing to sign hetero marriage licenses until gay marriages are also recognized (but who are happy to officiate at our wedding)
--An awesome photographer with assistants begging to work our wedding because they are so glad to see and participate in our wedding
--Facility concessions at our venue because they feel it is wrong that masculine butches feel uncomfortable having to choose a bathroom
--All kinds of vendors who are so congratulatory and welcoming, happy to be a part of our wedding and busy wishing us the best and working to recognize our relationship

When we started this venture into the hetero world of traditional weddings, I expected to be making a lot of explanations and enduring a lot of raised eyebrows at best, hoping not to run into too many sneers. What I have found is a whole industry in Austin, happy and welcoming. I even found out that the big mama of charitable wedding registries, the I Do Foundation, has an agreement with Lambda Legal to offer a gift registry (charitable donation rather than gifts of stuff).

So, in addition to the whole labor of love involved in marrying the Oiley Beauhunk, all of this makes me smile.

THIS ^ made me smile SOOOOOOOOOO big!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 03:03 AM   #1286
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about picking up a dozen donuts before I pick up the van and my "helper" for today.
Ummmm what kind do I want for my sugar rush?
Boston Cream for sure!
BLUEberry cake
Glazed (just like my eyes are glazed over right now)
and IF I can find them.... Maple!!

YUMMY!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #1287
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Well I'm not smiling yet but when I find my tape measure and my glasses so I can see my tape measure I'll be smiling
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #1288
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old G
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

A Friendly Coyote.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #1289
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Hugs....always the hugs
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #1290
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

...a young man schooling me on different *cool* handshakes--I was cracking up (but I did well!)
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #1291
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation
Default Life is good!

Pool time with some Nashville HOTTIES!

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #1292
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Just a simple text message with a sweet term of endearment. I am still smiling.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:12 AM   #1293
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Just a simple text message with a sweet term of endearment. I am still smiling.
awwww.... I knew you love it when I call you suga foot (kiddin y'all)
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #1294
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today...

The yummy, melting icing on my strawberry toaster strudel this morning. Yeah, it's just the little things sometime
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #1295
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Like minds.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #1296
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet....but I'm working on it.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #1297
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

Today I saw My babygirl smile more than Ive ever seen.
It made Me smile more than I knew I could.
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #1298
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the fence around the yard, and the dogs happy.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #1299
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Met someone really sweet tonight. Nice to meet nice people.. ya know? Had a very nice time.. got ice coffee at DD, then went for a walk on a trail with lots of skeeters. Heard a bullfrog, and saw lightning bugs for the first time this summer. Lovely conversation. Still smiling! lol
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #1300
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Finally managed to get the wire I need so I can make more jewelry for My babygirl!

Tags
happy, joy, smile