Old 07-26-2015, 08:38 PM   #1301
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

COR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love Changes

Sometimes - how you love you a person changes...the way you feel about them....and so, it is true with me...

How I feel about you and how I love you changes every day....

The love grows deeper and stronger even when I think there is NO way I could love you more....

I DO...

because my heart expands with every thought of you and every beat of my heart...

I love you without hesitation..and without condition...

Now. Still. Always.

Goodndight sweetheart - sweet dreams. -xo

COR FORTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2015, 06:11 PM   #1302
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

COR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST Reputation
Default Night Time Thoughts....

It’s not about who I am. It’s about “how” I love you. I hope through these years I have learned the difference between what you say and what you mean…that I don’t just make you laugh - but I try and understand why you smile…..SO many people tell you that you are beautiful - I don’t want to just “tell” you that - I want to make you feel beautiful too.

I hope I have learned that….compliments sometimes cage - while empowerment sets you free. I hope I have learned through our love that what matters to you is not who just flatters you….I’ve learned that there is a language to your love…and I school myself in that language every day - still. always - because I am blessed beyond measure that you choose to speak that love to “me” - that you entrust me to not just flatter, but understand in the deepest part of your heart - what is the best part of who you are….and I promise you - I will never stop….learning and knowing the language of “your” love - “your” heart - because you see….you are beautiful and you fill my heart and soul to overflow - each. and. every.day.

I love you. Now. Still. Always. -xo

Sweet dreams my love....until tomorrow....xo
The Following User Says Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2015, 09:37 AM   #1303
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,706 Times in 10,262 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

dont thank me for everything, I haven't given you everything, yet.......

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2015, 03:29 PM   #1304
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Love.....extraordinary

UNLESS it is
Mad
Passionate
EXTRAORDINARY
Love
It is a waste of time,
There are too many
Mediocre things in
life.
LOVE
should
NOT be one of
Them.

____AND you my love are nothing if not EXTRAordinary. I love you. -xo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2015, 10:41 PM   #1305
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

not sure if I'm ready for a weekend with my friends. It came quick. I know, all I can think of, is not kissing you everyday. I will try everyday to make it up to you ....kiss kiss

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2015, 09:54 AM   #1306
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Default My wonderful and Spirited Woman....

To my sweet wonderful and wonderfully spirited woman, through these years together now I have had people ask me…” man, how in the world were you lucky enough to ‘get’ her?” My first response is always of course…I didn’t ‘get’ her – she is not a ‘puppy’ – she is a woman – she is my love, my heart - not a ‘belonging’.

I have thought about that question many times though as I am asked it more than once as if I am somehow “not deserving” – I’m sure in part because you are well…. breathtakingly beautiful and I, well…. I am just a quiet man, a rather reserved at least on the outside country cowboy.

I always had it in my mind that when we came to be on that long ago cold January day that you weren’t just looking for a “man” … Good lord knows you could have ‘any man’ that you might want. No…. what you needed was a warrior.

You see…as the phrase might go – you are the strength of Turkish coffee and sunrise – and you don’t pretend to be less than that – you don’t shy away from being a spirited woman – and why should you – just to make others comfortable? You are just as you are supposed to be – magnificent and stunning in every sense of the word.

I knew you had had your heart broken and I knew that you didn’t understand why it always seemed to never find someone who “truly” understood you, but I did.

You didn’t need a man, you needed a warrior.

It didn’t matter if I drove a Jeep or a shiny sports car and it wouldn’t have mattered if I had worn silk or cotton. It would not have even mattered if I worked in a high rise or the late night fireman shift.

What mattered is that when it came to taking bets on your heart – it was going to be high stakes – ALL the way.

You see the warrior in me didn’t shy away from your strength or your intensity – I loved it. I look at you and don’t see something to “tame” – but something to just fucking admire. I wasn’t the sort of man that would just “bend” though – you couldn’t just play with me and toss me away – I stood my ground – country boy or no… and you didn’t even try – and you loved me more because of it.

Because you aren’t just any woman, you’re a goddess.

Your fierceness of spirit brought me to my knees and still does every time I look into your gorgeous eyes, but the difference was and is – I’m not scared.
You met your match – because a simple man for you just won’t do.
You needed and wanted someone to match the fire in your eyes with your own – not only that, my beautiful woman, but me, this warrior of yours did and still does want to encourage the flames instead of trying to douse them with insecurities or petty expectations – because for you – a warrior is the only man who will ever live in the wild/spirited part of your heart with you.
I may not have to slay any dragons to earn your love, but I will walk through fire to see that amazing smile that you hold in reserve for only me. God am I blessed – beyond measure.

I used to wonder if maybe I was meant to be alone for the rest of my journey – but you changed all that. We were traveling along on our separate journeys and were doing an “okay” job at it – but all that changed on that January day.

Because baby when you and I collided – it began a love that was set on fire. You didn’t run and neither did I – I told you I knew your heart had been broken – and that you were used to things not being “real” – but I promised you I was different and asked you to give yourself time to see that – and you did.

You were and still are willing to see all of my fierceness as well. I know you don’t and won’t always need to “follow” me – I don’t want you to ever lose that fierce spirit inside of you – but, I love that your spirit doesn’t keep you from wanting to do nothing more at times than curl up in that spot along my side and forget the rest of the world exists.

I want you to always have the spirit about you to wander naked under a full moon if you choose – to drink moonshine with the stars – to let yourself feel the pull of the wind on your heart – and the sun on you- to always want new adventures together…because this warrior loves you because of your spirit and I want you to always keep it.

We are together now these years in this amazing, crazy, chaotic, wonderfully sometimes heartbreaking life – because it takes a warrior to love a goddess – and it takes a goddess to show a warrior what real love is.

I thank God every day that He brought us together knowing that we were destined for more “together” and that now is the time for us to see what all our dreams look like.

There is no stopping a love like we have …. the flame doesn’t flicker – it just always grows…. longer – brighter – deeper…. truly an eternal flame.
I love you, my spirited woman. NEVER change for anyone, especially me, for I am the warrior that loves you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2015, 08:40 AM   #1307
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Default You are Golden....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_oPiwiPw4

-You are golden....
precious as a prayer flying up through the air as the rain is falling....

------AND I never want a miss a moment to tell you how I feel.....

I love you. Just. Always.

Sweetest of Dreams - xo

The Following User Says Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 08:25 AM   #1308
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

I used to think when I was told at a young age what heaven and hell was I understood. I still do….but, I believe there to be another very real kind of hell….that is the distance between two people who love each other….

I miss you. Sweet Dreams.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #1309
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Laughing with you, about nothing at all, is good for my heart and soul.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 11:35 PM   #1310
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

When you wake in the morning, I want you to know... you were my last thought this evening when I closed my eyes to sleep.

When you head out the door for work, I hope you remember... no matter how busy we are through the day, you are always on my mind.

When you stop to breath and face challenges or frustration, I wish I could be there... to remind you how much you are loved.

When you sit down and relax at the end of the day... I dream of being in with you.

When you fall asleep at night, I want you to know... You will be the first thing I think of when I wake.
Old 12-16-2015, 12:46 AM   #1311
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,427 Times in 6,760 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

you make me feel so fine..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 03:45 PM   #1312
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

....baby, one day at a time.. .....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 09:29 PM   #1313
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

My dearest Austin

I know its been a trying couple of weeks. Know that I wish I were there to help u thru them. Know I am there in spirit.

I am enjoying the time we spend talking and texting. Each and every one of them brings a smile to my face.

I can't wait to hold you during the sad and the happy times. Its easy to be there for someone during the fun and happy times. I want you to know I am there for u in difficult times.

I want u to know that our friendship means more to me then anything. I'm so happy we r rebuilding that foundation to stand the test if time

Thank you for being you and accepting who I am.

Always

Teddy
Old 12-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #1314
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

you're the sweetest kindest friend
Old 12-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #1315
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,710 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

insatiable desires engulf my soul....those that can only be quenched by you......come to my window by the light of that full moon....tomorrow....
Old 01-24-2016, 09:17 PM   #1316
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

...when you feel like coming to pieces...and you just need a break...break on me baby...I'm right here

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:35 PM   #1317
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,908 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Pssssstt, hey you! We used to be friends but anymore you are not fun to be around. You treat me pretty badly, and friends don't do that. So go away and when and if you ever get it together, gimme a call? BYE!
Old 01-24-2016, 09:38 PM   #1318
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

once the buttons are undone, you know how it will end..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #1319
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

You're going to make me beg for it, aren't you?
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 10:44 PM   #1320
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Clearing my calendar for lots of appointments....

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: