Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #13181
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

An iced caramel latte from Dunkin Donuts... just the way I like it

Watching the pups playing in the yard, while I enjoyed my lunch outside on the patio. Gotta love 73 degree weather in Texas right now!

My office is almost done with the remodel and it looks fabulous!!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #13182
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

An iced capp from Tim's & a gooey chocolatey brownie, having company while I multi-task on my projects and the smell of stuffed peppers in the oven for lunch.

That isn't exactly the correct order. *S
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #13183
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze
Silly and protective messages on FB from my sissy.
Dinner plans with a co-worker friend that decided she need to come see me.

It's really nice to feel ed and cherished.
I will always be protective of my sissy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy
An iced capp from Tim's & a gooey chocolatey brownie, having company while I multi-task on my projects and the smell of stuffed peppers in the oven for lunch.
Well damn now I want an ice cap lol glad I live close to a Timmie's myself

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 03:08 PM   #13184
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

All the rain and recent snow has eased drought conditions here in Tulsa, according to local reports.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #13185
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

I smile everyday and love to make folks laugh.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #13186
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

THIS

15 Adorable Kids Pose as Iconic Figures in Black History
Old 02-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #13187
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,705 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

essence of her.....
Old 02-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #13188
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

A message to help put me at ease, kind words, a hug from a friend and feeling like I can do just about anything right now!

*Daydreams about what I would do if I really could do ANYTHING I wanted right now*

I think I need to switch gears a little right now. I know what to focus on and that takes away a lot of stress this week.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #13189
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

so, gren took Owen (the beagle) for a walk...upon her return the 3 little ones got mad and cried wanting their walk. I grabbed the leashes and put them on...figuring it would be a short walk down the road a couple houses because Abby (the mini pincher) has only been on a leash once before and wasn't fond of it. However, she walked like a champ with the other two..no fighting it..no biting the leash...no issues at all! She made it down a couple blocks and back...was to cold for them to go to far, but if the weather was better I think she would have kept going. that indeed made me smile
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #13190
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default :))

... past came back and offered me a job while I was in the middle of "doing my current job".

~Dusting shoulders off. I am so good Hell yes, I smiled.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #13191
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

Owen made me smile because he's gotten so chubby this winter, he waddled. He needs more walks and less food. He was a good boy on the leash. Less sniffing and didn't try dragging me.

Winnie made me giggle because she growled at me when I came in and sat down. She never growls. She wanted her walk.

I had a client at work make me laugh out loud. He has Down's and is very hard to understand. He's new to us and I joke/tease everyone, today was his turn. He was shredding paper in the office and I told him I was going to shred his shirt. He said no and put his hand out to shake mine. He held my hand for a moment looking at it. I thought he was bending down to kiss it but instead he licked my hand and continued up my arm. I pulled away and immediately turned away doubled over laughing. Then I feel him goose me and say "oops" clear as a bell.

Although, I hate the stress and office politics, seeing my clients today...made me smile.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #13192
rhopar

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
taken

rhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputationrhopar Has the BEST Reputation

My 6 yr old grandson telling me he's a "man" and shows me this apparant hair on his chest that only he can see.. Then he raises his arm and says..." I don't have any armpet hair yet''.. Not a typo..he said armPet. lmao
rhopar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rhopar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #13193
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,705 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

it all started with "hello".....
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #13194
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Geeking out with my son, who had never heard of Klingons, never heard of pon farr, never saw Kirk self-destruct the Enterprise (considered shocking-shocking in 1984), and never saw Christopher Plummer yelling Shakespeare while blasting Kirk and co. to kingdom come. I feel a bit sorry for him.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #13195
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
((Hugs)) I am really happy you've been having a lot of fun and feeling the love. I have been feeling the same way!
Thank you and this is truly wonderful to hear MF.
I wish nothing but joy and happiness for everyone!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I will always be protective of my sissy!
Yes you will ... I know this with all my !!
Us sissies got to stick together!!!
You!!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #13196
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile tonight ...

So thankful for technology and the ability to be in the same room with
someone many many many states over.

This technology called Skype has brought a smile to my face.
Along with FB messenger and it's sweet reply.
Along with my constant here on BFP.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #13197
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Daddy bought me THREE new pairs of shoes!

Black wedges, and two pairs of black flats - all have memory foam cushioning which is a total WIN!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 01:27 PM   #13198
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Im staying focused.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #13199
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default It is temporary, but this makes me smile...

Shell suspends Arctic drilling for 2013
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #13200
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

My grand daughter... I told her I had to go to work and she got this really sad look on her face. I told her don't be sad Nana has to go to work so she can make money. She gets the silliest grin on her face and says "So you can by me the chocolate milk, right?"
I Love that little girl!

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile