thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #13522
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Beam ME up Scotty

Here. I wanna be here.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #13523
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default STS-74 Shot of Desert

These delicate cappuccino frosting decorations are, in fact, endless hummocks of Saharan sand.

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #13524
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Judgments

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley

Last edited by femmeInterrupted; 02-21-2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: delete
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #13525
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I especially love no. 4 =)

[my 'new' camera]

11 Reasons To Shoot Film

1. Film is cool. Seriously. The scientific process of capturing an image on film, developing and then printing it on paper is one of the most awesome things you can ever see. It’s like magic.

2. Film produces a tangible result. In the modern world, technology has allowed us to do everything digitally… in fact I haven’t seen what my resume actually looks like on printed paper in over 5 years. With digital photographs, you never have one tangible original, from which you can make infinite copies…

3. Photographic paper prints have a longer archival life. Say what you want, but even my most expensive fancy-pants digital prints still get yellowing on the corners after several years… which is why many professional labs still use cibachrome printing even for digital.

4. Film cameras are badass. They are not the light-weight, silent wimpy cameras of today. You can use a quality film camera to take great photographs or defend your life if necessary.

5. Most Photoshop effects applied to digital photos are designed to mimic effects achieved through film. Why not just do it that way in the first place?

6. Using film means that when you take a photograph, a chemical reaction absorbs the moment on a light-sensitized surface. That is somehow more powerful than a computer chip’s interpretation of an image.

7. Learning how to shoot film helps you understand light and shadow, which can also improve your digital photos.

8. Limited exposures means you have to actually think about your shot. Need I say more?

9. Unless you have a $30,000 digital camera, shooting film will always give you a higher resolution if scanned correctly. A 35mm negative has the equivalent of approximately 25.1 megapixels 175 Megapixels, so imagine a 6x9 negative. We’re talking murals in crisp detail.

10. Black and white. Yes. Removing color from a digital photograph is not the same as shooting in black and white film and it never, ever will be. Ever. The art of black and white film alone is reason enough to keep manufacturing film forever.

11. The darkroom is zen. It has soothing red lights, relaxing running water and the soft click of your timer. Take a deep breath and smell the stop bath. Yum.

(Source: istillshootfilm.org)
Old 02-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #13526
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #13527
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss,
told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED.
Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy,
so dance good.

Love.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:43 AM   #13528
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 02:12 PM   #13529
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation
Default omg lol

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #13530
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation
Default dip dip do..... what's a girl to do?

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #13531
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Default How would you like to grow into a tree after you die?

This is a Bios Urn, a completely biodegradable urn that contains a single tree seed. When planted, the tree seed is nourished by and absorbs the nutrients from the ashes. The urn itself is made from coconut shell and contains compacted peat and cellulose. The ashes are mixed with this, and the seed placed inside. You can even choose which type of tree you'd like to grow!

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #13532
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,937 Times in 4,705 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's a trap!

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #13533
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Heh

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #13534
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeInterrupted View Post
This is a Bios Urn, a completely biodegradable urn that contains a single tree seed. When planted, the tree seed is nourished by and absorbs the nutrients from the ashes. The urn itself is made from coconut shell and contains compacted peat and cellulose. The ashes are mixed with this, and the seed placed inside. You can even choose which type of tree you'd like to grow!

I would love this! Although I can't help but wonder how far my roots would stretch out and how long before I get cut down. Would I reincarnate? Thanks for sharing this.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 07:51 PM   #13535
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeInterrupted View Post

Totally WANT!!!! Something I say often, is that I feel like humans take, take, and take from the earth, never giving anything back to it, and most humans don't even give there body back to the earth when they die. I want to nourish the earth that has given me such a beautiful life (Hopefully, the cremation process removes any toxins, meds, etc...that the earth doesn't need). This is an AWESOME creation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post

I resemble this cat, every time I look at my Gaige...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

I think I know some people who are on this already. At work, we refer to them as bobbleheads (absentmindedly nodding in agreement with everything leadership says), and sheep (part of the flock). They also tend to vote against their own best interests, drive gas guzzling behemoths, and insist on monthly potlucks.

I think I proudly suffer from most of the conditions described in this video, but I do bathe every day. I'm just sayin'....
Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 PM   #13536
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default inside

It's a chapel.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 06:58 AM   #13537
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 07:00 AM   #13538
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Default Clara Lieu

Lila Watson

-- Bob Marley
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #13539
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #13540
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

___________IN looking for some quotes today - (yeah- romantic ones) - I came across a few from the Notebook - (and) I mean who hasn't see that one - a classic romantic movie for sure - just as Nicholas Sparks is known for penning some of the most romantic lines ever - and I think (wow) - how his wife must inspire him...I am sure he would be a good writer on his own - but her inspiration is what makes him a (great) writer -

The same with all us who have love in our life (male or female) ... we are (good) - but it is the inspiration of their love within us that makes us (better) - and that's the way it should be (or let me say - that is the way "i" think and feel).

Relationships even the most solid and loving of relationships are work - you have to work at it everyday - as the above quote states 'it is going to be hard - but I want to work at it - because I want you - all of you - everyday of my life' ...I mean wow. -AND as you know the story characters did 'work and did love' and it was extraordinarily so - but so too can a love of your own...be "extraordinary" - there is no "magic secret" some have that others don't...it takes work (but) - not work in the sense of "oh gosh - I 'have' to do this thing - I prefer to look at the word work as rather "care" - it takes "care - tending to - perhaps the word I am looking for is vigilance" - a sustaining - I am so in love with you (and) love you more than anything kind of relationship takes vigilance - on both parts - but and this is where (I think) people miss it - it's a "happy" vigilance a "happy" work - you should hit the ground with both feet every morning - happy and thrilled and joyous within yourself to know that you have the rare opportunity to be "vigilant" in your thoughts and deeds for your partner - to honor them in every way possible - in thought and deed - with heart - mind - body and soul ... this is not a "hard work" - but a "happy work" - or I have found it to be so with myself (and) I can only speak for myself ... but being vigilant - being prayerful - being steadfast and diligent in thought and deed and communication is a "happy" work - (and) if you don't think of it as "happy work" that you just "don't have time" for that - or that the "happy" work seems to be more of a "have to" than a "i want to" ... well..you should be asking yourself why... because (for me) - she deserves nothing less than my complete vigilance and care and respect and responsibility and work toward her - toward our relationship...why in the world would I want to give "less" to the person I say I love - every thought - every deed - every word - every action - should be about honoring them - and your relationship ... to do that "work" - that "happy work" - shows them indeed - that you really do want them "every day" "all of them" - and shows them the "action" behind the words - that - is what makes an incredible love - and sustains it - that - and communication - and for me (prayer)...

I don't put that on anyone - when I write my rambling thoughts - they are my own - what works for (me) - what (i) think -

I do have an incredible love and I do find inspiration for the love that resides in my heart from her - and I do want to honor that and yes (do the work) that keeps that alive and vibrant and oh, so special.

As always - just my two cents worth...

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff