Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw
And don't y'all forget to give some big love to the companion thread:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1118

Of course not, can't forget our companion thread
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #123
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default this goes into clothing and caring about OURSELVES

why is it that straight people especially women....therapists especially try to hmmmm get us to dress differently.

I am soft butch and I am MOST comphy in Tshirts w/ Sayings/characters and jeans and or shorts...and I don't always LOOK Shnazzy...GREAT....
and get looked at as IF I don't WANT to take care of myself. BUT I just don't know how to change...LOOK different AND I sure AS hell DON"T do make up.....

JUST asking and needing a lil advice....

Thanks....

naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #124
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default addition to my post

I also wear solid colored shirts...and the winter hoodies....I am a soft BUTCH and this is how I am most comphy....JUST don;t know how to dress....the only word coming to mind is glamorous, BUT I am thinking,,,,Proper is the better term

thanks
Old 11-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #125
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation
Default clothes

Hi all! Just thought I'd bump this up a bit.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #126
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default hey there

glad that U did
good to see you

take care
Old 11-11-2010, 04:25 AM   #127
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
why is it that straight people especially women....therapists especially try to hmmmm get us to dress differently.

I am soft butch and I am MOST comphy in Tshirts w/ Sayings/characters and jeans and or shorts...and I don't always LOOK Shnazzy...GREAT....
and get looked at as IF I don't WANT to take care of myself. BUT I just don't know how to change...LOOK different AND I sure AS hell DON"T do make up.....

JUST asking and needing a lil advice....

Thanks....
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
I also wear solid colored shirts...and the winter hoodies....I am a soft BUTCH and this is how I am most comphy....JUST don;t know how to dress....the only word coming to mind is glamorous, BUT I am thinking,,,,Proper is the better term

thanks
I do get where you are coming from...I have everything in my attire from sweats and tanks to a soon to be suit...
I am most comfy in my work clothing (work boots, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies)...

A few soft butch things:
Have you tried polo shirts...same type of material as t-shirts but with a collar...
If a full button down shirt is not too butch than soft(I have no clue) then those are great with a solid t-shirt under them with the top 2-3 buttons undone(been told by a few femme's that's yummy...lol)...
Darker blue jeans look sharper than lighter colored...
hoodies are ok...solid colors best(no rips/holes/stains...even tho my fav is this way...not best in public...lol)
They make sweatshirts and sweaters that have a zipper at the top...still a pull over but a little more "style" than just a hoodie...

Just a few suggestions of course...and my own personal opinion...Just trying to take what you said you are comfy in and spruse it up a little

Old 11-11-2010, 05:46 AM   #128
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Im just the "boi next door" I wear cargo shorts alot with t shirts and a cap, or polo shirt and jeans. To work its cargo pants/ polo shirt. Im a big boi but I feel sexy as hell... I just love it when a femme thinks big butches are sexy....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #129
kookybroad

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/sub/ beautiful blonde goddess, lol
Relationship Status:
Single, and actively looking!

kookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputationkookybroad Has the BEST Reputation

I must say there is nothing more exciting then being with a butch that is confident and comfortable with the person they are. I do love the bigger, confident butch, and I love falling asleep and waking up in those strong arms.

Sending out a big HELLO to all those that make my heart flutter!
kookybroad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kookybroad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #130
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
I do get where you are coming from...I have everything in my attire from sweats and tanks to a soon to be suit...
I am most comfy in my work clothing (work boots, jeans, t-shirts and hoodies)...

A few soft butch things:
Have you tried polo shirts...same type of material as t-shirts but with a collar...
If a full button down shirt is not too butch than soft(I have no clue) then those are great with a solid t-shirt under them with the top 2-3 buttons undone(been told by a few femme's that's yummy...lol)...
Darker blue jeans look sharper than lighter colored...
hoodies are ok...solid colors best(no rips/holes/stains...even tho my fav is this way...not best in public...lol)
They make sweatshirts and sweaters that have a zipper at the top...still a pull over but a little more "style" than just a hoodie...

Just a few suggestions of course...and my own personal opinion...Just trying to take what you said you are comfy in and spruse it up a little

thanks Bud
right now I don't have the money for new clothes. looking for a job and such and most of my stuff has holes in it. Only have 2 pairs of pants right now....because I went from being a Prince....to down and out in like 3 weeks.
Don't like Polo Shirts I don't do many things w/ a color
but learning...and for me for dress it would be slacks and some nice boots and a vest dress shirt and tie
The Following User Says Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #131
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default being butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookybroad View Post
I must say there is nothing more exciting then being with a butch that is confident and comfortable with the person they are. I do love the bigger, confident butch, and I love falling asleep and waking up in those strong arms.

Sending out a big HELLO to all those that make my heart flutter!
This is all new to me....soooo working on the confidence. I am a big teddy bear that has met her fellow butch to go through life w/ and has the attitude of if u don't like it than Fuck it.....I think that is a lil harsh but she is more my protector.

and yes...I understood what u meant.
The Following User Says Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 01:18 AM   #132
AnaLee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she's a femme, dawg!
Relationship Status:
one toe in

AnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to pop in and give love and support to the big butches here and elsewhere in our universe. You are sooo attractive and sexy. Big shoulders, strong arms, tight jeans ... omg, now where IS my fan!

Sweet thoughts,
Ana
AnaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AnaLee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #133
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaLee View Post
I just wanted to pop in and give love and support to the big butches here and elsewhere in our universe. You are sooo attractive and sexy. Big shoulders, strong arms, tight jeans ... omg, now where IS my fan!

Sweet thoughts,
Ana
I couldn't agree with you more, Sis. I miss snuggling into a strong, broad shoulder and feeling securely enfolded in a big bear hug.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #134
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Thanking all the ladies/femmes that love us big butches

Gives me hope

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #135
Nightshade

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:

Nightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
And don't y'all forget to give some big love to the companion thread:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=1118

Just subscribed to both threads! Give me a butch or TG with presence who knows and appreciates a curvy woman any day!
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nightshade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #136
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Im glad to see this thread again I had missed it... I love seeing all the femmes out there who love us big guys
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #137
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

this is the first time ive seen this thread.. its good to see it.. tho i recently went from 280lbs to 210 at 5'10 im still built like a line backer.. ive always worried esp when i was at 280 that i was to big. that my size scared people away. i know there are some femmes that love the big butches. growing up i was fairly on the too skinny side lol and worried that some big butch would kick my ass if i didnt behave right. as an adult and a older butch im proud to join the ranks!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #138
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am SO very glad to see this thread again, missed it alot

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 05:56 AM   #139
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Here is what this Femme notices (in order of importance):

1 - eyes

2 - mouth, including smile

3 - hands

99 - body size

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 07:23 AM   #140
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

There's so much more to us all than that number on the scale or the tags in our clothes. A short list of things that matter to me are:

1 - even tempered;

2 - mature, well-mannered, respectful and polite;

3 - personal appearance - as in well groomed;

4 - employed;

5 - emotionally secure/confident - no need to prove themselves to anyone or for any reason;

6 - sense of humour and loves to laugh;

7 - understands the difference between breaking and curbing this high spirited femme;

8 - loves conversation/discussion;

9 - loves animals; and

10 - not hung up on an ex (or exes) and/or will not let an ex move back back in, tell me after the fact and expect me to be OK with it all.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: