Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

View Poll Results: I think this video is...
not funny in any way 67 67.68%
funny--lighten up! 16 16.16%
mixed feelings--kinda funny but offensive (etc.) 16 16.16%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #121
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Soon and Stearns, yes it's rape not fucking. Thank you for saying that. I think it's an important distinction.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 09:38 AM   #122
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Yes, that's right Bulldog. I haaaaaaaate Lesbians and I loooooooove Bisexuals and Transsexuals. You totally have me all figured out and stuff! Amazing! Only you forgot to mention how much I loooooooooove Gay Men. I'm hurt that you didn't notice that particular aspect of my subtext! Boo! (That was sarcasm.)

I actually can't think of any positive portrayals of transsexuals in entertainment media. Not one. Zero. Ditto bisexuals.

But wow, you guys get Kerry Weaver. You get Willow Rosenberg. You get Dr. O'Hara. Who do I get?

I'll tell you who I get. I get barsexuals - I get portrayals of girls who are drunk enough that they'll fuck anything - girls like the girls in that stupid video. I get Maureen Johnson - who comes complete with every single bad thing that people presume about bisexual women. I get Karen Walker - who is really just a self-obsessed drunk who's implied bisexuality I can't even pretend to take seriously. I get Alyssa Jones who basically said "well, I'd done everything else so I figured I'd start sleeping with women".

We will explore how I feel about jokes about bisexuals and transsexuals on comedy shows once there are some legitimate and -kind- representations of bisexuals and transsexuals in the media, cool?
I thought Alice's character from the L Word was a pretty positive portrayal. But I totally get what you're saying.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #123
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't care for it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #124
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
For me, it is ready to be raped (as Stearns pointed out, it is rape when someone is so drunk that proper consent cannot be given).

This was my main objection to the clip. An incoherent, wasted college girl about to be raped (by a lesbian).

I agree. I said earlier the lesbian has basically been put in the place of the frat boy. Insert gender/sexual orientation of choice in the video instead of the lesbians and it's still not funny or satirical.

I do think there is added misogyny, homophobia and lesbophobia added to the mix when you say drunk college girls will even find older lesbians attractive and be "willing" if they are drunk enough.

The messages and imagery is disturbing.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #125
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I thought Alice's character from the L Word was a pretty positive portrayal. But I totally get what you're saying.
Not too bad, but, bi-trashing is rampant, I think. I was totally amazed at a thread on the dist site about bisexuality and the bigoted stance against bisexual people in it. Practically every misconception, myth and just plain garbage was thrown out in it from our very own community. Disturbing, to say the least. Why anyone's sexuality within this community is open to negative criticism and value judgements is beyond me.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #126
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

Not too bad, but, bi-trashing is rampant, I think. I was totally amazed at a thread on the dist site about bisexuality and the bigoted stance against bisexual people in it. Practically every misconception, myth and just plain garbage was thrown out in it from our very own community. Disturbing, to say the least. Why anyone's sexuality within this community is open to negative criticism and value judgements is beyond me.

Lord forbid you are a guy, or butch who likes penetration, ever watch the crucifixion on that matter?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #127
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Lord forbid you are a guy, or butch who likes penetration, ever watch the crucifixion on that matter?
[COLOR="Black"]Oh, yeah!!! Seen it, had it directed at me... more than once! Some of the most disturbing BS about one's sexuality has been from the B-F community as far as I'm concerned. Frankly, I never ran into such bigotry in these areas until I did get involved with the B-F dynamic. Hell of a trade-off just to find one's comfort zone in terms of relationships! But, I have found my home... just have to do a lot of filtering![/COLOR]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #128
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

rape isn't funny. I didn't see this as promoting rape. I saw it as satirising the morons who take advantage of drunk women, as they are pathetic idiots. I saw it as satirising - poorly - the whole aspect of it.

not promoting rape. jesus. that wouldn't really be satire then, though, would it.

again - it's poorly done and kinda lame. But I still think people are missing the satire aspect of it and just going straight to "WHAT raping people is supposed to be funny!!!???" um. no. it wouldn't be satire if that's what they were saying.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #129
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
rape isn't funny. I didn't see this as promoting rape. I saw it as satirising the morons who take advantage of drunk women, as they are pathetic idiots. I saw it as satirising - poorly - the whole aspect of it.

not promoting rape. jesus. that wouldn't really be satire then, though, would it.

again - it's poorly done and kinda lame. But I still think people are missing the satire aspect of it and just going straight to "WHAT raping people is supposed to be funny!!!???" um. no. it wouldn't be satire if that's what they were saying.

I am all about a good laugh to HB, and we all have different opinions and funny bones, I too can't find the comedic value of this video that is showing *lesbians* cooing and rubbing on a drunk girl.

It feels oogie, it feels gross and it's unfortunately what does happen to girls when they do get fucked up, men and women regardless of sexual orientation take advantage of girls when in this state.

Why they chose to use that for sattire makes no sense to me, then again I am an odd duck.

I don't think we are gonna agree that for some it's funny for some it's just gross.

We all have different lenses on when it comes to this particular comedic route. This is coming from someone who does not think that Chelsea (some woman with a talk show) is funny AT ALL when she picks on the lil mexican guy named Chuy. I get it's ha ha funny for folks to watch the white girl fuck with the mexican guy like he is some fucking monkey, but me I just don't.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 08-04-2010 at 01:33 PM.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 01:40 PM   #130
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[COLOR="Black"]Frankly, I never ran into such bigotry in these areas until I did get involved with the B-F dynamic. Hell of a trade-off just to find one's comfort zone in terms of relationships! But, I have found my home... just have to do a lot of filtering![/COLOR]
I dunno. I've heard some superscarycrazybullshit from outside of this community. Christ, when I first came out I accidentally ran with a crowd who believed that ALL penetration was rape. All of it. Eeeeeeven digital.

Policing other people's sexual activities isn't even a Queer specific behaviour. Hets do it too, that's for sure. They might even do it more. Try being a straight man and admitting to your friends that you like your girlfriend to stick her finger in your ass - hell try being a straight man and admitting it to your girlfriend! Holy moses, the world might blow up. "Oh no man, that's exit only."

The sex police need to back the hell off, that's for sure. Just because -they- aren't having any fun in bed doesn't mean they get to stop the rest of us.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #131
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

HB, you think it's satirizing morons who take advantage of drunk girls, Ender thought it was satirizing lesbian stereotypes. The more I think about it the more I think it actually really wasn't much of an attempt at satire, but who knows for sure. I think it was no more than some gay men trying to make a funny ha ha- lesbians gone wild- ha ha ha ha.

Their tag line for the video is: Hide your daughters, because Cougar Lesbians are on the prowl!

One of the Facebook comments pretty much sums it up for me: "Not funny. Just mid-life male date rape personas badly written as lesbians. Total fail."

YouTube has over 20,000 views of the video. No one is discussing it as satire. There are a few who object to the view for similar reasons discussed here. The rest our nasty, nasty misogynist, homophobic and lesbophobic comments made by morons. The video makers may have their nice little sophisticated set of followers who get their oh so sophisticated satire, but that's not the biggest group of people who will see their videos. No one on YouTube is talking about Jonathan Swift or Voltaire.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #132
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I dunno. I've heard some superscarycrazybullshit from outside of this community. Christ, when I first came out I accidentally ran with a crowd who believed that ALL penetration was rape. All of it. Eeeeeeven digital.

Policing other people's sexual activities isn't even a Queer specific behaviour. Hets do it too, that's for sure. They might even do it more. Try being a straight man and admitting to your friends that you like your girlfriend to stick her finger in your ass - hell try being a straight man and admitting it to your girlfriend! Holy moses, the world might blow up. "Oh no man, that's exit only."

The sex police need to back the hell off, that's for sure. Just because -they- aren't having any fun in bed doesn't mean they get to stop the rest of us.
Of course this happens outside of this community! I was speaking to what my personal experience has been. Mine, not others. Most likely this is due to the specific groups, populations, class (which is not middle-class), level of education, era of time, professional careers, regions I have lived in, access to education, privilege, my color and most certainly as a woman, my cultural background and just who I have been involved with.

I spent many years as a heterosexual woman, some as bi, a few as poly, been with bi partners, been widowed, been in 27 years of monogamy in the midst, now single...

Jeep Sakes! I have truely witnessed and experienced more BS bigotry around sexuality and gender identity (as a FIB) in this community than at any other time in my life as part of other communities and populations. And I hope I am part of the solution to combat this kind of stuff. That is the goal.

Last edited by AtLast; 08-04-2010 at 02:42 PM. Reason: additions
Old 08-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #133
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Wow, this really surprised you? In my experience it is the female same-sex population that are the most discriminatory towards bisexual people (I'm not sure about the B-F community specifically, but I would suggest that the majority of people on the dash site define as female).

Heterosexuals are much more accepting, I think, with gay males behind them.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #134
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I thought the video was dumb. It was not funny no matter how I tried to look at it. Irony. satire, British humor....nah, did not do it for me. Just kind of sat there being dumb. Was I offended? no. But I think it is dangerous to even suggest that taking advantage of drunk girls, is funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Yes and how many of these rapes are perpetuated by lesbians? The main point is that young women get raped and that is definitely not funny. It is also true that lesbians are doing very little, if any, of it.
I personally have been sexually assaulted by more than one Lesbian while I was drunk. Yes, I blame myself because I was drunk, but I said no and fought back....so saying that Lesbians are doing little, if any of it is a pipe dream.

Women can be predators and can and do rape other women.

I don't think it makes it better or worse to change it to frat boys. Either way, taking advantage of someone is just not funny.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #135
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

I never said no women ever rape women. The vast majority of rapes are committed by men- that is what I mean by little. The if any referred more to the notion of marauding bands of lesbians looking to rape college girls.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #136
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I never said no women ever rape women. The vast majority of rapes are committed by men- that is what I mean by little. The if any referred more to the notion of marauding bands of lesbians looking to rape college girls.
OK, that is fair.

But I want to make clear that marauding bands of Lesbians to run around assaulting college girls.

I have been that college girl.

Its great to think that all lesbians would not do such a thing, but it has happened more than once to me. By women. Only once by a man.

Yes, I understand I put myself in vulnerable positions when I was young, but I think way less rapes by women are reported than those by men.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #137
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

I don't know the statistics, again, because so much goes unreported....but the tone of some of the posts, not yours in particular BullDog, looks like the posters only think men would do something like this.

It happens all the time. In our community.

We can't blame men for this.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #138
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I don't know the statistics, again, because so much goes unreported....but the tone of some of the posts, not yours in particular BullDog, looks like the posters only think men would do something like this.

It happens all the time. In our community.

We can't blame men for this.
I don't see this. I see people using men as an example in place of the lesbians in order to show that rape is rape, regardless of the gender of the perp. That even though these are women, they are no less culpable and it is no less of a crime.
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stearns For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #139
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I thought the video was dumb. It was not funny no matter how I tried to look at it. Irony. satire, British humor....nah, did not do it for me. Just kind of sat there being dumb. Was I offended? no. But I think it is dangerous to even suggest that taking advantage of drunk girls, is funny.

I personally have been sexually assaulted by more than one Lesbian while I was drunk. Yes, I blame myself because I was drunk, but I said no and fought back....so saying that Lesbians are doing little, if any of it is a pipe dream.

Women can be predators and can and do rape other women.

I don't think it makes it better or worse to change it to frat boys. Either way, taking advantage of someone is just not funny.
I agree, sexual assualt is sexual assault. Sexual predators can be of any gender or sexual orientation. As much as it hurts, lesbian, bi, gay, trans, sexual predators exist and assualting someone while intoxicated certainly knows no gender, etc. And then there is the pleading of the perp about I was drunk or stoned/high as the excuse.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #140
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Wow, this really surprised you? In my experience it is the female same-sex population that are the most discriminatory towards bisexual people (I'm not sure about the B-F community specifically, but I would suggest that the majority of people on the dash site define as female).

Heterosexuals are much more accepting, I think, with gay males behind them.
Yeah, it did. Maybe it has to do with locations (probably many variables) I have lived in. Dunno. But have really seen differences post B-F affiliation (both in real-time and on-line).
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: