Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 01-07-2012, 08:54 AM   #121
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default just FYI

while deleting and attempting to post pic in the gallery, I kept recieving these error messages - I cannot connect to the Members database. [] and I cannot connect to the PhotoPost database. [$php_errormsg]
Old 01-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #122
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
while deleting and attempting to post pic in the gallery, I kept recieving these error messages - I cannot connect to the Members database. [] and I cannot connect to the PhotoPost database. [$php_errormsg]

Ya. I know about that one. I've mentioned it to Angie. I'm still investigating the cause of that.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #123
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Linus,

I'm no longer getting emails to say I have PMs....the boxed is ticked. Nothing going into my Spam box, either.

Thank you!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #124
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Hi Linus,

I'm no longer getting emails to say I have PMs....the boxed is ticked. Nothing going into my Spam box, either.

Thank you!
If you are logged in when a message is sent, you will not receive a notification. Being logged in will still apply nearly 20-30 min after logging out. So if a message is sent within that time period, you won't receive a notification.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #125
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
If you are logged in when a message is sent, you will not receive a notification. Being logged in will still apply nearly 20-30 min after logging out. So if a message is sent within that time period, you won't receive a notification.
I wasn't online when the PM was sent.....when I have been logged in, I've still been getting email notification. I'm really confused by this technology stuff now, lol!

Thank you for you quick response!

Old 01-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #126
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I wasn't online when the PM was sent.....when I have been logged in, I've still been getting email notification. I'm really confused by this technology stuff now, lol!

Thank you for you quick response!

Hrmmm.. ok. I'll take a look into it. May take some time, however, to figure out what is causing the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #127
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Hrmmm.. ok. I'll take a look into it. May take some time, however, to figure out what is causing the issue.
No worries! Thank you for your help.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #128
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,542 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hi Linus,

Just thought I would give a heads up that this exact same thing happened to me for the first time ever last night. Maybe it's contagious. I'll have to wait and see if it persists.

Thanks
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #129
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,808 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yaaaaaay!!!

Finally, I'm part of the group! I've also started getting page long error messages on gray background when I've tried to thank someone. This has happened to various people over the past few days, from those who are the naughty list as well as those who are on the nice list. I've gotten it and then I've been able to immediately click thanks for that same person two posts down.

Wonky.

But at least I'm part of the in group now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 06:57 PM   #130
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there!

I can't seem to upload any pics to the gallery, it says the pic is uploaded but then it goes back to main screen and the pic isn't there.

It says I have plenty of room, am I doing something wrong?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #131
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

The pic itself might be too large. Try reducing the size and reuploading!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #132
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

That was it, thank you!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #133
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

For those who reported issues with receiving notifications about PMs: are you still experiencing this?

Old 01-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #134
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
For those who reported issues with receiving notifications about PMs: are you still experiencing this?
Nope. Everything is working just dandy for me through gmail now.

Thanks much
Old 01-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #135
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Hi

I'm afraid I need a refresher on how to embed a youtube video. When I follow the general instructions it just puts up a link.

I think I did it once a long time ago by cutting the url around the "v" somewhere, but I can't seem to remember where and just get a blank box.

Could someone please help me out with my forgetfulness?

Thank you
Old 01-14-2012, 08:32 AM   #136
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,392 Times in 2,680 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Hi

I'm afraid I need a refresher on how to embed a youtube video. When I follow the general instructions it just puts up a link.

I think I did it once a long time ago by cutting the url around the "v" somewhere, but I can't seem to remember where and just get a blank box.

Could someone please help me out with my forgetfulness?

Thank you
There's a youtube icon at the top of the edit box, and when you select it, it prompts you for just this part --> 8uhiW5YqM38 of the share/imbed code.

http://youtu.be/8uhiW5YqM38

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #137
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
There's a youtube icon at the top of the edit box, and when you select it, it prompts you for just this part --> 8uhiW5YqM38 of the share/imbed code.

http://youtu.be/8uhiW5YqM38

Thank you much, I knew it was right there, just not where!
Old 01-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #138
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,625 Times in 2,281 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default frozen inbox

Hi Linus,

I cannot delete some of my inbox pms and cannot move to sent pms either.

Thanks for your help.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #139
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco View Post
Hi Linus,

I cannot delete some of my inbox pms and cannot move to sent pms either.

Thanks for your help.

Greco
What is the exact step that you do? And do you get an error?

Old 01-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #140
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,625 Times in 2,281 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default ok

I re-booted and that took care of it. Thanks Linus, have a good night.

Greco

Quote:
What is the exact step that you do? And do you get an error?

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum geek, forum help