Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

and further fucking more...

think about why you feel this way. Do you sit back and think about the countless women and children killed in Vietnam? On the news we hear about Afghanistan and all of our soldiers killed but do we think about the obstruction we have created? hell fucking no.

Blind your eyes. Take a pathetic stance to this agenda where a man just simply had enough and took singular action. I suppose it would have been different if he had an army, that we all paid for out of our blood, sweat and fucking tears.... then he'd be a fucking hero.

Think about your compassion and where you place your morals. Life is a bitch and every corner you turn there is someone's agenda ready to stand up and challenge you. Think about whats really important to you. Sometimes the most devastating acts, the most painful brings about the most change. Although I don't agree with his actions I do know, from the bottom of my heart, that this will create consciousness, good, bad or indifferent, but the end result will be people looking at this and thinking "holy fuck, why are we putting up with this shit." meanwhile the cheerleaders are shouthing, "We're not going to take this shit NO FUCKING MORE!"

now put that shit in your pipe and smoke it... lol, wait, they made that illegal. So lets just booze ourselves to death and pay the tax to the government.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #122
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Ok.....so then tell me what good did it do. Does it solve the problems you're talking about? No. Didn't do a damn thing but take innocent lives.

And talking about the wars is a whole other issue. This is about some ass flying a plane into a building. Period. And that's all I am concerned with. You can come up with all the excuses you want to. What he did was chicken shit and cowardice.

Why didn't he just face life like a man. What he did proves nothing and solves nothing.

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #123
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

From reports that I have seen/read concerning this man's family and what they are going through, I can see no way in which his acts helped them in anyway. In fact, his actions (partly stated within his delusional thinking), has rendered them targets for shame, criticism, further investgation, fear, loss, and plain social ostricism far more cruel than what they endured prior to these acts. I don't buy that this had any semblence love of one's family or that his actions were not selfish (even though, I do not view him as a rational, sane person).

This man's sense of entitlement goes beyond outrageous!

Further, although he was having financial problems (who the hell isn't these days?), the fact that he had a home and a plane (ummmm.... not exactly coming from a place of poverty) is not lost on the fact that if one wants to get back on track financially, we usually cut back and develop a plan to get back on our feet. He was the one that didn't file an income tax return. And many people don't, but they don't fly planes into buildings. Also, there are several programs in which people can file returns and work out tax debt under (although, I don't think this is the whole story about this situation).

For me, there is no justification for wiping out a building, and killing and injuring people that happen to work for an institution one hates. Hey, I have some not so great feelings about governmental insitutions, and acts by our government, but I am not going to blow-up buildings and people.

I also don't buy that we are so damn helpless with effecting change in our government and laws.

Last edited by AtLast; 02-21-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: goofs
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 06:30 PM   #124
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Ok.....so then tell me what good did it do. Does it solve the problems you're talking about? No. Didn't do a damn thing but take innocent lives.

And talking about the wars is a whole other issue. This is about some ass flying a plane into a building. Period. And that's all I am concerned with. You can come up with all the excuses you want to. What he did was chicken shit and cowardice.

Why didn't he just face life like a man. What he did proves nothing and solves nothing.

period is operative in a manner of opinion and obviously , , each person has one, even you. Aside from the prevalent bullshit herein, the facts all remain, the debate, as always diversified and the only thing we all agree on is that it was not cool, what he did, BUT he did it. The differences are that some call him a coward and others have various agendas or words for a man that took such action. I'm on the fence but leaning in his favor, not because what I think he was right BUT that he actually fucking did it. I am the the fuckimg coward because I'd never have the fucking guts to commit sucks an act.

those are my words and I'm sticking to it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #125
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default It's not like we don't all know..

That we can call her for help. She could've gotten him down to a few bucks. Geeze.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acaLSpE6XZE"]YouTube- Roni Lynn Deutch[/ame]
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #126
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
period is operative in a manner of opinion and obviously , , each person has one, even you. Aside from the prevalent bullshit herein, the facts all remain, the debate, as always diversified and the only thing we all agree on is that it was not cool, what he did, BUT he did it. The differences are that some call him a coward and others have various agendas or words for a man that took such action. I'm on the fence but leaning in his favor, not because what I think he was right BUT that he actually fucking did it. I am the the fuckimg coward because I'd never have the fucking guts to commit sucks an act.

I am really struggling understanding your words here, I'd like to discuss this with you if I may. To me is sounds like what you are saying is that if you have uncontrollable anger over <insert cause here> that it is okay to release that anger with violence on innocent people.

When I hear this I think of Columbine, suicide bombers (9/11), Timothy McVeigh, and 4 police officers here in the PNW having morning coffee who were gunned down by an angry criminal. Isn't some of the psychology of of these murders is that they become hero's because of their actions. Are you saying that it wasn't right that these people committed heinous crimes, but that they are somehow to be respected because they "actually did it?" Isn't that idolizing them? Is that really what he deserves?
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 08:52 PM   #127
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post

This might be the most illogical, misguided and scariest thing I've ever read (from an adult).

Back to the story: Why didn't he fly that plane over the IRS building and into Mama Mexico, obtain a second passport from his new country before his U.S. one expired (to avoid having to provide his social security number when renewing his passport, thus avoiding cross-checks with tax returns), grab a bottle of tequila and call it a day?
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #128
Ashlea?
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butchhhh
Relationship Status:
Ramalamadingdang

Ashlea? is on a distinguished road

What is the logic here really?
For all of you "quick-draw" insulter's, let me first point out my stance on this subject, AGAIN, as to avoid the onslaught of poo about to be flung my way.

I think the way this went about is being gravely misunderstood, as well as the motives and or reasoning behind this event.

*Prepares*

2 deaths (including pilot), 1 injury. Where is your uproar about murders happening all.......the.......time. Where is your defensive stance and pseudo-intellect thrashing when others are innocently killed? Nothing? No?

I don't hear you prancing around about the wife and 2 kids murdered with an axe by the husband. Is that not worthy of your rage? Where is it?

Where is your rage while people are being murdered by our own government, admittedly! Gitmo? Where! Where is your rage!

This man killed someone, that death is significant no matter the circumstance. But with the slew of evidence surrounding this case, is it not reasonable to think this intelligent man was not out on a killing spree, but rather made a series of bad decisions. No where is there evidence of him WANTING to kill people, no mention of it at all. Targeting the institution, yes, people, where? Are you really going to try and speculate on a dead man's final decisions? What gives you that right? Speculate all you want..."Why didn't he go to the other building, why not at another time, why why why"...it will never be answered.

Change has become the big bad boogie man of this country. No one wants to accept the events taking place by this government against its own citizens, this would mean change.

But no no, don't do anything about it. Sit back with your chair and your screen, and your Mcdonalds and your car and your job. It can't touch you! No no. Change is not in your vocabulary. You'll sit there while your job is being outsourced, your family..starving, as long as the government gives you the scraps from their spoils, your happy. Mhm.

When......WHEN is America going to wake up. WHAT WILL IT TAKE! I'm ashamed to be a citizen of this country. I'll say it. But when the shit hits the fan, and you finally all say "oh.................", i'm going to laugh. I'm going to laugh at you like I have never laughed before in my life. Call it cynical, thats ok. I think it will be to hard to control the laughter swelling up inside of me when you all realized that you over looked the worst travesties happening to you. And you just sit there. Just sit there and take it like the good puppet you are.

Let the "your wrong" and the "I still pay my taxes and have my job,car,money" bs kick in. I'm ready for it. Bring it on fools.

(Disclaimer : By "you", I mean every.....last.....one of you.)

*EDIT*
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/...ovt/index.html
^ Wanna hop on the band wagon on this one? Or............
Ashlea? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #129
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlea? View Post
For all of you "quick-draw" insulter's, let me first point out my stance on this subject, AGAIN, as to avoid the onslaught of poo about to be flung my way.

I think the way this went about is being gravely misunderstood, as well as the motives and or reasoning behind this event.

*Prepares*

2 deaths (including pilot), 1 injury. Where is your uproar about murders happening all.......the.......time. Where is your defensive stance and pseudo-intellect thrashing when others are innocently killed? Nothing? No?

I don't hear you prancing around about the wife and 2 kids murdered with an axe by the husband. Is that not worthy of your rage? Where is it?

Where is your rage while people are being murdered by our own government, admittedly! Gitmo? Where! Where is your rage!

This man killed someone, that death is significant no matter the circumstance. But with the slew of evidence surrounding this case, is it not reasonable to think this intelligent man was not out on a killing spree, but rather made a series of bad decisions. No where is there evidence of him WANTING to kill people, no mention of it at all. Targeting the institution, yes, people, where? Are you really going to try and speculate on a dead man's final decisions? What gives you that right? Speculate all you want..."Why didn't he go to the other building, why not at another time, why why why"...it will never be answered.

Change has become the big bad boogie man of this country. No one wants to accept the events taking place by this government against its own citizens, this would mean change.

But no no, don't do anything about it. Sit back with your chair and your screen, and your Mcdonalds and your car and your job. It can't touch you! No no. Change is not in your vocabulary. You'll sit there while your job is being outsourced, your family..starving, as long as the government gives you the scraps from their spoils, your happy. Mhm.

When......WHEN is America going to wake up. WHAT WILL IT TAKE! I'm ashamed to be a citizen of this country. I'll say it. But when the shit hits the fan, and you finally all say "oh.................", i'm going to laugh. I'm going to laugh at you like I have never laughed before in my life. Call it cynical, thats ok. I think it will be to hard to control the laughter swelling up inside of me when you all realized that you over looked the worst travesties happening to you. And you just sit there. Just sit there and take it like the good puppet you are.

Let the "your wrong" and the "I still pay my taxes and have my job,car,money" bs kick in. I'm ready for it. Bring it on fools.

First I must say that I did NOT mean to "thank" this post. I only hit the wrong key and there's no way to delete my "thanks".

I hear what you are saying about all those other issues.....wife and kids murdered.....etc...etc.....

BUT......this thread is not about those issues, is it? It's about the ass who flew his plane into the building in Austin, TX.
If you start a thread about the wars, Gitmo, etc......maybe we would say the same things there.

And I'm sure there already are threads around here about the wars. This just isn't it. So in this thread I'm only going to rant about this one particular fucktard.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #130
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

*Prepares*

Dear Judgey McJudgerson,

How dare you? This site is full of caring, loving and compassionate people.
Coming into a thread that is about a particular incident and finger pointing at everyone telling them they don't care about violence against women? Preposterous. Simply preposterous.

Logical line of thinking: If you fly a plane into a building where human beings work during work hours implies the intention of hurting not just the institution, but the people working in it.

Saying you will laugh at each and every one of us? A bit narcissistic.

You have no idea of the hearts of the humans here. Right here on this site.

Please kindly put your finger back in you McNugget box and quit pointing it.

Thank you,

Appalled
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:59 PM   #131
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Dear Judgey McJudgerson,

Coming into a thread that is about a particular incident and finger pointing at everyone telling them they don't care about violence against women? Preposterous. Simply preposterous.

Logical line of thinking: If you fly a plane into a building where human beings work during work hours implies the intention of hurting not just the institution, but the people working in it.

You have no idea of the hearts of the humans here. Right here on this site.

Thank you,

Appalled

Have I mentioned lately that I love you???
Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #132
Ashlea?
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butchhhh
Relationship Status:
Ramalamadingdang

Let me itemize your idiocy here for a quick second.

1: There is a link under where it says "Thanks" next to my last post. It should say "Remove thanks" right underneath it. If not, it could be because you already posted and the forum will not let you remove it, but i'm pretty sure it should still be there.

2:Etc etc? Way to sympathize.

3: Maybe we should. Or remove the blinders. Your so stuck on the fact that this guy went into a building, rather than see the supposed motive behind this act? Why is it so hard for you to look at the reasoning behind this. How can you be so obtuse.

If you come back with some "innocent people" remark, I'm going to slap you with the same thing I just posted.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #133
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:

*Prepares*

*EDIT*

And btw......be REAL careful who you call "fools".
Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #134
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Well, since the title of the thread is "Small Plane Crashes in Austin" and not "How Outraged Are You By Everything In The World," I stuck to the topic.

The fact that these atrocities happen and continue to happen daily by our government is well-known. I'm simply addressing this man's actions. Because I'm calling out his bullshit doesn't mean I condone(or am unaware of) atrocities our government commits. Who posts like that anyway?

It certainly doesn't give him a pass on what he did. And flying a plane into a building is intent/evidence to kill a lot of people.

Quote:

*Prepares*

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #135
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

*Prepares*

*EDIT*

Ashlea?,

Your post has been reported for rude name-calling. Resorting to "Bring it on fools" is ugly, judgmental, and uncalled for. You need to communicate your anger without name-calling or kindly step back from the thread.

Thanks,
Admin
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #136
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

No where is their evidence of him WANTING to kill people, no mention of it at all. Targeting the institution, yes, people, where?

M.. Pardon me, but the last time I knew, this engineer fueled a plane with fuel, and with expressed intent to fly said plane into a building. Last I knew fuel is flammable and highly volatile. Now you want to say there is no evidence of him Wanting to kill people, what the hell else am I to think when a psychotic gets into a plane and flies into a building full of people?For pete sake take a breath and use your grey matter.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #137
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Let me itemize your idiocy here for a quick second.

1: There is a link under where it says "Thanks" next to my last post. It should say "Remove thanks" right underneath it. If not, it could be because you already posted and the forum will not let you remove it, but i'm pretty sure it should still be there.

2:Etc etc? Way to sympathize.

3: Maybe we should. Or remove the blinders. Your so stuck on the fact that this guy went into a building, rather than see the supposed motive behind this act? Why is it so hard for you to look at the reasoning behind this. How can you be so obtuse.

If you come back with some "innocent people" remark, I'm going to slap you with the same thing I just posted.

Hey...are you calling me an idiot?? Your remarks are uncalled for and rude! And reported.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #138
Ashlea?
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butchhhh
Relationship Status:
Ramalamadingdang

[quote]
Dear Judgey McJudgerson,

Coming into a thread that is about a particular incident and finger pointing at everyone telling them they don't care about violence against women?[quote]

Just because I happened to dredge up a woman being killed, does not mean the incident was geared towards violence against women, but violence against humanity, mmkay thanks.

Quote:
Logical line of whateverwhatever : People don't just up and fly into buildings. Something sets them off. What might that be? Hm... I'm sure the fact that he is an incredibly intelligent person will not register with you.He's a psychopath right? Right.

Quote:
Bit funny.

Quote:
*Puts down buyersguide* mhmhm you can have them instead. Not my cup of tea..

Quote:
Thank you,
Your welcome.

Quote:
Appalled
Me too.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:11 PM   #139
Ashlea?
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butchhhh
Relationship Status:
Ramalamadingdang

As I pointed out, I'm laughing...Laughing hysterically. Report away. And ban if you feel necessary, won't ruin my night. I hardly think I have used language that is overly offensive. Since when is "fool" the worst of an insult arsenal.

But its whatev. Do what you must.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #140
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=Ashlea?;54895]
Quote:

Just because I happened to dredge up a woman being killed, does not mean the incident was geared towards violence against women, but violence against humanity, mmkay thanks.

Logical line of whateverwhatever : People don't just up and fly into buildings. Something sets them off. What might that be? Hm... I'm sure the fact that he is an incredibly intelligent person will not register with you.He's a psychopath right? Right.

Bit funny.

*Puts down buyersguide* mhmhm you can have them instead. Not my cup of tea..

Your welcome.

Me too.

It's "you're". The contraction for ''you are'' is "you're".

You're welcome.
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post: