Old 01-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #141
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Big Love :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Here is what this Femme notices (in order of importance):

1 - eyes

2 - mouth, including smile

3 - hands

99 - body size

Not me!
If I see a big tall handsome (linebacker to use Cody's word ) I'm done! I'm so in. Its the first thing I notice. Its just the presence and the way they can carry themselves. I love butches that are taller in particular. And if they look like a big farm boi or football player....I'm like melted butter. Broad shoulders are always a plus.Big strong arms & a tummy that I can use like a pillow when cuddling on the couch. Aww sure is nice to dream!

Love to all the big butches!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #142
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its women like all of you that makes butches and guys like us keep fighting to be ourselves because we know that someone out there, somewhere, will love us for who we are ............. thank you

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2011, 03:52 AM   #143
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Big Butch Love

storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #144
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #145
AnaLee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she's a femme, dawg!
Relationship Status:
one toe in

AnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST ReputationAnaLee Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all you sweet butches - just dropping in to give you some LOOOOOVE!!!

You handsome hunks are FINE by me.
Sweet thoughts,
ANA
AnaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnaLee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #146
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

<< big butch here
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merlin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #147
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm loving this thread. Big Butch here. I like seeing all of the big butch adoring fans lol
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #148
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Reading this thread gives me hope that my chubby body wont turn off the beautiful women of the world.Yes,im a bit on the chunky side all of 258 and just triming down is what im doing cause I doubt I will ever be able to get back to my fighting weight of 165.I just want to be healthy even if chunky.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #149
Rocket Boi11

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
Is single.....

Rocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST ReputationRocket Boi11 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Big Butch Here....

I have a woman who tells me on a daily basis how sexy I am and she loves my body....gotta love that....
Old 06-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #150
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,708 Times in 7,723 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Big Beautiful Butch here, too

Hi everyone: BBB here as well. I walk tall, stand proud, and and comfortable in my own skin, and confident in myself. I loved the attributes list Ms. Scarlett posted!!! Thank you, ma'am (in my best Rhett voice) as I bow.
Hope all of us find our truly beautiful femme someday....with eyes and heart wide open...I am...truly a BBB....Clay
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #151
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Reading this thread gives me hope that my chubby body wont turn off the beautiful women of the world.Yes,im a bit on the chunky side all of 258 and just triming down is what im doing cause I doubt I will ever be able to get back to my fighting weight of 165.I just want to be healthy even if chunky.
Hi, Rockin; Congratulations on trimming down to be healthier. You will need your new found energy when the lucky femme who wins your heart shows up! <wink>
Old 06-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #152
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Rockin,

Size is transient...it is the inside that is constant....

I love to have a big strong butch, with a full rack if I can say that out loud, and strong yet caring arms and shoulders.

When I am on top (not always), I want something to grab onto...a full-figured boi with curves is nice.

What I find unappealing (for me myself) is someone who is too thin and I feel like I am sleeping with a waif. I want butch, but a butch woman.

Don't ever feel bad about who you are because life is not a dress rehearsal. You are who you are. I was 254 lbs at 5'6" and lost over 70 lbs.

I do not feel any different inside... I am still me. I don't look at others and say, why don't you lose weight?... no one did that to me. My wife (now deceased) looked at me just as sexually then as when she first met me (relationship was almost 20 years when she died).

It is attitude, esteem, confidence.... but, I will admit, at any weight, I prefer some arm muscles just because I have various fetishes (don't we all...).

I lost most of my weight through lifting free weights and making better food choices (replacing white sugar/white flour/white pasta with whole grains, more lean proteins and more veggies, etc).

I am who I am. If you love me, you love me for me. If you don't like what you see, get out of line, because you will be quickly replaced.... LMFAO

Happiness is more attractive than the waist line.

Of course, this is just one boi's opinion...

SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #153
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

so i have to say... i only read part of this thread... short attention span tonight!
but i think it's pretty fantastic. big love to all you hot big butches!
:loveBFP :
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #154
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Just stumbled across this thread..lovin it...I totally agree with all the other big butch adoring femme's..gimme some big arms to melt into..makes me feel all safe and protected.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #155
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

So Ummmm is this where I place my order for my very own big butch to hug and squeeze??

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #156
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bummmpity Bump Bump
Old 10-26-2011, 07:09 AM   #157
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

This thread has been much too quiet for much too long so I wanted to revive it, I am a curvy BBW who just adore BBB's and wouldn't mind seeing more action from those BBB's in this thread just to know ya'll are out here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 07:27 AM   #158
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for reviving this thread. I guess I fit into this category. I'm 6' and about 225. Would like to see others post in this thread
Old 01-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #159
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Buuummmpppppping!

this here Big Butch is needing to "feel the love" from an appreciative femme....so come on out ladies...show us some love!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #160
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
this here Big Butch is needing to "feel the love" from an appreciative femme....so come on out ladies...show us some love!
Much love from NYC!!!!!