Old 10-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #141
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

Don't pick me flowers, plant me a tree.
Don't buy me candy, comb me a sea shell
Geodes are forever.........

Shower me with autumn leaves and I may fall for you
Old 03-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #142
sleeplessdancer

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/lady/ms
Relationship Status:
Happily taken and heading down the aisle!

sleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputationsleeplessdancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Starting to not feel so hopeless about romance...

OMG there is still romance out there!

Finally somewhere that gets it!

For me, it's simple. If you want my attention, sweep me off my feet! You don't have to spend a ton of money because it's the little things that mean the most! Pay attention and pick up on the small clues and you'll know exactly what to do.

Grooming, that's a given! If we're going out, then I am going to take the time to look good... (I am a femme after all), and I expect you to do the same. Smell good too, but wear something that's subtle enough that draws me in.

Do I expect you to go have your car detailed, no, but I also don't want to contend with fast food bags and whatever else that you have in there either.

Flowers are always welcome.

Come to my door, don't pull up and honk, I'm not waiting for a taxi service.

Take me by the hand and walk me to the car, open the door. Treat me like a lady because I AM!

Plan out something that will be fun for both of us! That comes back to paying attention to those little clues. If I am going out with you, we A. have things in common, and B. I'm interested! Picnics are awesome, long walks are great, things that we can do where we can spend time talking and getting to know each other are awesome!

I'm comfortable with my sexuality but please don't assume that means that you can grope, touch, kiss, fondle, or anything else. Ask first! Extend your hand and let me decide.

If we go to a bar, I don't expect you to buy my drinks all night but I do expect you to offer. I also don't expect you to think that you can get me drunk and think you're going to take advantage.

When you take me home, open my door, take my hand and walk me to the door. You can kiss me good night, but I don't need a tonsilectomy, start soft and we'll see from there.

The bottom line, Romance me!!! Sweep me off my feet!!!

sleeplessdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sleeplessdancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #143
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessdancer View Post
OMG there is still romance out there!

Finally somewhere that gets it!

For me, it's simple. If you want my attention, sweep me off my feet! You don't have to spend a ton of money because it's the little things that mean the most! Pay attention and pick up on the small clues and you'll know exactly what to do.

Grooming, that's a given! If we're going out, then I am going to take the time to look good... (I am a femme after all), and I expect you to do the same. Smell good too, but wear something that's subtle enough that draws me in.

Do I expect you to go have your car detailed, no, but I also don't want to contend with fast food bags and whatever else that you have in there either.

Flowers are always welcome.

Come to my door, don't pull up and honk, I'm not waiting for a taxi service.

Take me by the hand and walk me to the car, open the door. Treat me like a lady because I AM!

Plan out something that will be fun for both of us! That comes back to paying attention to those little clues. If I am going out with you, we A. have things in common, and B. I'm interested! Picnics are awesome, long walks are great, things that we can do where we can spend time talking and getting to know each other are awesome!

I'm comfortable with my sexuality but please don't assume that means that you can grope, touch, kiss, fondle, or anything else. Ask first! Extend your hand and let me decide.

If we go to a bar, I don't expect you to buy my drinks all night but I do expect you to offer. I also don't expect you to think that you can get me drunk and think you're going to take advantage.

When you take me home, open my door, take my hand and walk me to the door. You can kiss me good night, but I don't need a tonsilectomy, start soft and we'll see from there.

The bottom line, Romance me!!! Sweep me off my feet!!!
I,m thinking Id rather not hear your worse date story!

All the above are the basics in my book.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #144
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Wha??? No tonsillectomy? :0
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #145
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
Wha??? No tonsillectomy? :0
snickers...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #146
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

like a lady and with respect

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #147
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

treat me well and with respect like how you would want to be treated. talk with me as though its a fact i have a brain and not just a hope on your part that i do, chuckle when i order the most expensive thing on the menu, because I'm likely to, or if on a picnic i want my water right out of the bottle please no need for fancy cups. Have a conversation with me a meaningful one so that when the date ends there is no question that a second date will in fact happen, the world is a playground, lets play.

and please if you want my interest, do not lie to me..i pick up easily on that shit and i really dislike being lied to.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #148
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this one..
Old 06-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #149
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

On the way home, stop to pick me daffodils just to see me smile and show me your gentle, affectionate way.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #150
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Like a lady Nuff said.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #151
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Still a lil ol'e fashioned..smiles

I am sure that most of what I have to say, will have already been said.
But I also know, it doesn't hurt to reconfirm something so beautiful and sacred.

I am pretty much an old style femme when it comes to courting, dating and such. But I am an indapendant woman, who can think for myself, knows what I want and is willing to let it be known.

I love feeling special, romanced and looked after. Yet I am in no way one who needs to be directed. "Unless it fits the moment that is..smiles" However, if things go well and a connection happens, I also like to romance and make the person feel good and secure as well.

If someone chooses to get a gift for me, I would prefer something living like a plant that I can nurture. Or some lil gadget to remind me of the moment etc.
Or something that truely means something to me or between us.

I love honest open communication. But I need it to be done on a non brutal level. With compassion for each other.

I love nice places but I truely prefer a romantic get together...if that is a picnic,and nice place,etc. It doesn't matter to me the cost. So long as we both enjoy each other and make great memories together.

In short.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #152
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

I'll tell you how NOT to treat me:

Don't pick me up on a motorcycle with no advance warning so I'm inappropriately dressed, take me to a bar, and ignore me to watch tv. I will sneak out the back door, pick up a burrito, go home, and ignore your calls.

Actual date I went on about ten years, BTW.

Seriously, just pay attention to what I'm saying and make me belly laugh, and you're golden.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 03:33 AM   #153
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Actually the above reminds me of a date I went on. Look, I know some people hate phones, but at the time I had a brand new mobile, flashing blue lights and one of the newest out at the time. Plus I was young, single and living in a pretty wild city, so yeah, I was on my phone a bit. That didn't stop us talking, having fun and drinking. Through it all she never said anything about the phone.

So we're somewhere and manage to convince a gorgeous gay male couple to play pool with us. We're getting all competitive and laughing and one of the boys tells us we're loads of fun, then out of the blue and in front of both boys (she actually made a point of saying 'I have something to say', so we were all listening), she tells me she doesn't like people using their phone around her. Both boys backed off in embarrassment and I was so shocked that for me, the date was over.

She tried to see me again after that, but I wasn't interested in seeing anyone who felt comfortable humiliating me in public just to get her point across. In fact I never spoke to her again.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #154
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i've said this before, but this gets my goat. Picking me up and THEN stopping at the ATM or for gas. Do that BEFORE you pick me up. Basic courtesy. i don't even do that to friends unless i get rushed or something. They don't need to sit through my errands.

Seriously, a butch picked me up once and did both -- got gas and went to the ATM. Then she got lost. Great preparation.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #155
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
i've said this before, but this gets my goat. Picking me up and THEN stopping at the ATM or for gas. Do that BEFORE you pick me up. Basic courtesy. i don't even do that to friends unless i get rushed or something. They don't need to sit through my errands.

Seriously, a butch picked me up once and did both -- got gas and went to the ATM. Then she got lost. Great preparation.
What the heck??? I think a Butch should get gas well before picking you up. Who wants to smell like gas when they want to get close to a femme??
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #156
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

I agree with you and SleepyButch--total rookie.
Stick with the Varsity Butch team honey....
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #157
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Don't ever let me wait.....
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KayCee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #158
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Treat me like a lady, and remember, the small things count enormously with me, as I have seldom received them before. Money doesn't matter a whole lot to me. As far as i am concerned, we can have as good a time at a McDonalds as at a fancy restaurant, if we choose to do so.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #159
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,120 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i think a first date should be a very impressive one ~ light at heart , fun, flitatious ,and most of all . well mannered on both parts. second date, now more familar with eachother, could be more romantic , still light at heart , interesting convos, with a flirtatious and teasing overtone . third date now u can tell me about urself, ur family, ur achievements ,it's sexy when self confidence becomes enpowering. fourth date .. ahh u will become aware of my submissive side, and I ur domiante side , suttle seduction on my part , ur awareness will show in ur eyes, maybe someplace quiet and out of the way , sex comes into play , built up passions , leaves me with something to think about till we see eachother again
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #160
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I love how this thread keeps popping up from time to time. I read every post and learn so much. I really appreciate all your responses ladies.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: