Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #141
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Yes after going back and re reading what I wrote it didn't sound very nice I wouldn't want anyone ganging up on me and I shouldn't have said anything. Have a good evening June and everyone else.
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #142
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I lol'd at this.

I use my Wii Fit Plus board to weigh myself and get my body fat measurements - I like it better than the VA scales because they got me weighing 20lbs heavier than my WFP

But every time I step onto my WFP board, the damn thing says, "OH!" ... as if I am so damn heavy even the machine cant take it!

And when my body fat measurement comes up, she tells me, "That's obese!" as if I dont already know that!

I hate that damn thing - she's so mean. lol

eta: ugh - I totally want to eat now! lol
OMFG! This is the funniest thing ever!

Not that the voice is mean but your post!

I think I would want to throw that board out the window.

Btw, my BMI barely makes it into average now. One more fraction of a fraction of an ounce and, well, you know....

I don't think I had 3% body fat when I was born.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #143
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
I disagree. When someone comes into a community and lies and deceives, it's a problem, and shouldn't be ignored. All societies socialize their members.

However, that wasn't really my issue. I posted that the thread seems self-serving and self-congratulatory. when Stephie said that wasn't the intent, I asked for clarification of the intent by making a thread out of this, rather than just posting a comment in another thread. Stephie has chosen not to respond, which is certainly Stephie's right, but it doesn't help me change my opinion if it is, indeed, a misunderstanding on my part.
Sorry Smirks. My clarification- I was just talking about an interesting thing that had happened to me. Someone also wondered why I posted it as a new thread: In general, I prefer not to hijack threads. I may need to get over that fear, though.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #144
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
Yes after going back and re reading what I wrote it didn't sound very nice I wouldn't want anyone ganging up on me and I shouldn't have said anything. Have a good evening June and everyone else.
I understood what you were trying to say but I guess I'm weird that way lol. Read between the lines and analyze everything. Try to see all the different sides. Ya know instead of just seeing the trees I try to see the whole forrest .
Old 08-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #145
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
OMFG! This is the funniest thing ever!

Not that the voice is mean but your post!

I think I would want to throw that board out the window.

Btw, my BMI barely makes it into average now. One more fraction of a fraction of an ounce and, well, you know....

I don't think I had 3% body fat when I was born.
The first time it happened, I was all, "what did she just say?"

Then when I figured it out .... oh hell no.

LOL

You know, the lowest body fat I have ever had was when I was 21 years old and in boot camp - I was 5'10" (still am, actually, I havent begun to shrink - yet!), 135lbs, and 11% body fat.

Girl, let me tell you, my body flipped its shit - among other things that I cant remember because this was 20 years ago, I stopped having my period for 3 months (boot camp and school afterwards) and I almost completely stopped sweating, which in the Florida sun during July and August is not a good thing. lol

I have had moments where I look at pics of myself back then and long to be that thin again, but honestly, I think it was unbelievably unhealthy - for me - to be that thin with that BMI.

Dont get me wrong, I am no healthier now than I was then - I have gone from one extreme to another since I am now carrying around a Back Street Boy with a weight of 265 & a BMI of 38% if you believe my Wii - a weight of 285 & a BMI of over 40% if you believe the VA, so .... yeah.

Apparently, I need to find a happy medium!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #146
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Sorry Smirks. My clarification- I was just talking about an interesting thing that had happened to me. Someone also wondered why I posted it as a new thread: In general, I prefer not to hijack threads. I may need to get over that fear, though.
If you pick the right thread, it isnt a hijack.

I agree, going into the Daddy/girl thread to talk about your BMI would probably be a derail and send them all to shaking and scratching their heads!

But the CIJS (Can I Just Say) thread, for example, is filled with a lot of BFPers (like me) just sharing info about themselves, their day, their lives, etc; and while the YSK (You Should Know) thread started out as something different, it has evolved into the same kind of thread - a sort of YSK this or that about me (general me, not just me Parker lol).

Those are just 2 off of the top of my head - there are loads of others in various other areas of the forums where you can share a few things about yourself without feeling like you are derailing.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #147
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i struggled with the fear of hijacking threads for awhile (sometimes still do). the fun and games forum has lots of threads to post life updates/awesome things that are going on/etc. and for what it's worth, i have found that helpful. it took me awhile to get used to posting in there, though.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #148
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
i struggled with the fear of hijacking threads for awhile (sometimes still do). the fun and games forum has lots of threads to post life updates/awesome things that are going on/etc. and for what it's worth, i have found that helpful. it took me awhile to get used to posting in there, though.
Ami and I are pros at it just ask Gemme.... we hijack her page with abandon.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #149
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Ami and I are pros at it just ask Gemme.... we hijack her page with abandon.
LOL never knew this thread exited may have to check it out.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #150
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
LOL never knew this thread exited may have to check it out.

LOL it's her page LOL See how easy that was.....
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #151
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post

LOL it's her page LOL See how easy that was.....
Old 08-30-2012, 12:43 AM   #152
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Everybody keeps talking about how much weight she can lift. I'm clueless about that. Anybody want to share it and was it a dead lift, a bench press, clean and jerk or what?

I'm also clueless about her lying or not.........and who cares.....

Certainly instead of a new thread this could have been posted in the WTF/Zombie thread, but then we would not have all this drama about truth-telling. And she is a newbie and might not yet have the hang of all the threads.
My calithestics are:

425 Situps
295 Pushups
180 Chinups
Old 08-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #153
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default Meet on Sunday!

I'm getting a Pap tomorrow, I hope I'm cleared to play, too.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 05:32 AM   #154
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

The title of this thread caught my eye.. I thought it may be a funny story about a doctors office.. It wasn't. And I needed to know this information .. because? Best wishes for a great season.
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #155
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default doable..

Quote:
My calithestics are:

425 Situps
295 Pushups
180 Chinups
Isn't the word calisthenics?

And what are you doing with a Militia physical? Just wondering... What did you need one for? How did your dr measure your body fat?

Thanks!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 04:41 PM   #156
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The Women's Football Alliance team I play for.

NM found it!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #157
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Smile

ruff-THANK YOU for correcting my spelling! I never get that word right. You need physicals to prove you're healthy enough to play. She meausred my fat % by the "pinch" method.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #158
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old G
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

You ask us for alot of info here but you don't give much back. I studied your log in log off times since you've joined and most days you are here from around noon and log off at around 1 or 2 in the morning. How do you manage the time to stay here, do work-outs, spend time with your fiance, and work or go to school too? How long is your work-out schedule? Most days I see you are not here in the mornings from around 2- 11.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #159
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
ruff-THANK YOU for correcting my spelling! I never get that word right. You need physicals to prove you're healthy enough to play. She meausred my fat % by the "pinch" method.

She pinched you?

I think I had my body fat checked on a crowded subway a long time ago.

Seriously though, what is the pinch method?

She pinches with her hands?

A caliper (LOL)?
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #160
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
You ask us for alot of info here but you don't give much back. I studied your log in log off times since you've joined and most days you are here from around noon and log off at around 1 or 2 in the morning. how do you manage to stay here, do work-outs, spend time with your fiance, and work or go to school too? How long is your work-out schedule?
okay, to be fair, i spend a hell of a lot of time here and i have a life...so having a life doesn't necessarily preclude spending ridiculous amounts of time on the planet (although i'm lucky in that i work from home most of the time.)

although i am curious how you are surviving with 3% body fat. just cannot wrap my brain around that.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: