Notices

Old 05-03-2017, 07:48 AM   #141
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,589 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Whenever I work Sudoku or word game puzzles I MUST use a red pen!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 08:09 AM   #142
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,957 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't like dips for chips, so I buy flavored chips and dip them in sour cream. Salt and vinegar chips are my favorite to eat like this, because the sour cream cools the "bite" of the vinegar.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 08:21 AM   #143
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I can't stand washing greasy dishes!!! I will change the dish water and the dish rag/sponge multiple times to keep things clean.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:04 AM   #144
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The only thing I'll order at Five Guys is hot dogs with relish ONLY please
I don't understand this. They have the BEST fries.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 11:15 AM   #145
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food quirks

I hate it when people put katchup on steak. Not at my house. Ha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 11:29 AM   #146
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I went out with a person to a nice steakhouse, and they put ketchup on their steak; I said no thank you to a second date.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 11:30 AM   #147
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I went out with a person to a nice steakhouse, and they put ketchup on their steak; I said no thank you to a second date.
Great job. No class equals no second date. Haha.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #148
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Great job. No class equals no second date. Haha.
I don't want to show my ignorance but are sauces like A1 or Henize 57 acceptable for steak?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 04:39 PM   #149
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I don't understand this. They have the BEST fries.
Some day I am agreeable to trying their fries.......
Old 05-03-2017, 04:41 PM   #150
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I don't want to show my ignorance but are sauces like A1 or Henize 57 acceptable for steak?
I sure hope so..... Cause it's a necessity IMO
Old 05-03-2017, 05:04 PM   #151
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I wouldn't use them myself, why ruin a beautiful cut of meat?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 05:18 PM   #152
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I want to say.. nah I'm easy.. but really I am not.
I wash my hands constantly, and if I see or suspect you have not washed your hands and you are handling anything that I would be eating, I will pass with some polite excuse and not eat it. (I dont want to be insulting) I will probably never eat your cooking again.
Left overs are next day only, and only if they were cooled and packaged properly into the fridge. ie: open package of meat that is not in a sealed container with air getting at it, or open plates of food, I will throw it out no matter how long and be seriously bothered by the wasting.
Giving any animal a 'people only' dish to either eat the left overs or lick clean. Gag big time! If I can bleach it and save it, I will try, otherwise I will not use it again. (My dog licks her ass, I don't want to)
I keep a mental note of how much counter time my miracle whip (never mayo) and milk products have had out of the fridge, maximum 4 hours combined ever assuming that grocery store and shipping company have already wasted the first hour.
If in doubt, I throw it out. Defrosted meat, 1 day, in the fridge never ever refreeze foods.
Cross contamination drives me batty.. raw meats any where near foods that will be served raw. Crumbs in the butter or peanut butter.. eek!! Bread goes off in a week, peanut butter keeps for month or more, with little crumbs of mold mixed in.. YUCK
My laundry, I politely insist, Ill do my own, Id rather.
Tea, please dont squeeze the bag and cloud the tea.. lmao (sorry, not sorry)
TP, doesn't run out, and it is over the top.
oh my... my list is long.
Mustard or honey mustard yes please, bun or bread, buttered then mustard then meat then cheese then top buttered bun/ bread. (I dont like any condiment soaking into the bread, buttered prohibits this same with PB&J or honey.. PB on both sides and sweets in the middle.)
**I'm easy, because I can do it myself, and then no one has to bother with my quirks.. **

Last edited by Breathless; 05-03-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 05:51 PM   #153
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Hey buddy, I will grill you a steak that will melt like butter and needs no sauce.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 05:58 PM   #154
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sauce is always acceptable in the South. Expected, even.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 03:54 AM   #155
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i have a *row* fetish.

if there are cookies like Oreos that come in rows, the row has to be cleared out.

i totally swoon at rows on farms

Corn row braids

When i vacuum i have to make rows

Cutting the grass.... rows in diagonal. not okay.

OH Girl Scout cookies,,, short rows, easy to wipe them clean
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 04:57 AM   #156
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Speaking of rows....I will ONLY sit in the last row of seats in a movie theater!

People talking in front of me don't bother me as much as someone running their mouth behind me for some odd reason!
Old 05-05-2017, 05:00 AM   #157
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Speaking of rows....I will ONLY sit in the last row of seats in a movie theater!

People talking in front of me don't bother me as much as someone running their mouth behind me for some odd reason!
I prefer the last row as well. There's no one putting their feet near my head that way and sometimes more leg room. Another bonus in winter is that the heat from the projection machine comes through the wall and it's a bit warmer.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 05:23 AM   #158
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

As long as things are neat and tidy dust doesn't bother me a bit!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 08:38 AM   #159
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post
when assembling a hamburger, my honey has to put the ketchup on top of the burger, NOT on the bun that wil then rest, on top of the burger. It MUST go on the meat. For me, condiments have an order, mayo, mustard, ketchup, do not vary from this.
I agree about the mashed potatos, but I have to warm the half and half, melt the butter into it, I dont use plain salt, Lawry's season salt is what I like, and dont be trying to sneak anything else in them. You can put what you want in them when they are on YOUR plate! don't even ask me about my fruit phobia!

Agrees with you on the sauce on the meat, the bun soaks it up too much so you're left with nothing.
Mash Spuds, use a ricer, makes the mix smooth, melted butter in first then a touch of milk or cream, salt n pepper.,and if you want a treat a good english cheese grated in (this is however not an extra you want if you are having gravy with it)
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 01:43 PM   #160
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,646 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my husband gets his hand slapped if he reaches for ketchup when I serve him meat...

he has to at least TASTE it first...then if he doesnt like the seasoning I have spent my efforts on, THEN he can add ketchup...

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: