Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 01-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #141
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaM View Post
i am a newbie here and still trying to learn my way around and meet all the nice women. what is the quickest way to do that??
Welcome- I've found the easiest way to get to know people is through posts- click on New posts- enjoy the topics, click on those of interests (last page) and read, connect and meet new folks. have fun and feel free to ask questions on how to navigate- I've found everyone is helpful
Old 01-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #142
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome new Planeteers!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #143
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Samurai Wanderer, JuliaM, Hannah, PrendsMoi, JCISButch—I hope I'm not leaving anyone out!

Have fun!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #144
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet!!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 04:30 AM   #145
Pluto

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Pluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST ReputationPluto Has the BEST Reputation
Default An Intro

Howdy y'all. I recently wandered over from a chat site that has closed, but I'm particularly excited about all the forums. I've explored a bit and really like the welcoming and respectful feel to the planet.

Just some random bits about me. I enjoy reading and picking apart the nuances of words. I have some pet peeves around grammar and etymology which I try to not let get in the way non-word-specific communication. I live in Atlanta, Georgia, not far from the aquarium. I am disabled and am currently dealing with some pesky health issues that crop up from time to time so you'll probably see me around a bit. Feel free to say "hey."
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pluto For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 06:35 AM   #146
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Welcome to all!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 07:49 AM   #147
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,737 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i know most of u .. ITS about time u all showed up ~~ (((((( newbies))))))
Old 01-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #148
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Ha! Welcome ya'll!
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #149
ChefJule

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

ChefJule is on a distinguished road

ocean its been a long time..I hope you are well...look forward to catching up with you...
take care
Chef Jule...aka Freetobemebaby!!!
ChefJule is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ChefJule For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 05:57 AM   #150
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome Newbies

Welcome to the Planet all newbies.. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.. =)
Old 02-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #151
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya Peeps!

I've been wandering around for a few days, reading and posting a bit... Visited the late night crew in chat the other night... Nice ta meet y'all.

I have two cats, a lizard and a spouse. No kids, just nieces, nephews and younger cousins to spoil a bit. I'm lucky that I get to work from home most weeks, so I can randomly pop in every now and again during the day. Circumstances being what they are, I don't get socialize a lot, due to health and job reasons.... I'm a remote supervisor/jack of all trades for a marketing/merchandising firm. Officially I'm "part time extendable" which means I go from "OMFG let me get off this phone so I can sleep for more than 2 hours" to "OMFG I am so BORED! Entertain me!". My beloved Spousal Unit works at the same company. SU prefers to be more anonymous on line and since we're all squishy in lurves, I probably won't be talking as much about him.

If we have to get all labelly here, I'm a queer tomboy femme who prefers bare-footin' to heels and hose.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #152
CharmingLee

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything works
Relationship Status:
SINGLE - Socially Awkward

CharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Hi all

Old fart newbie butch here. Freezing in OHIO right now.
CharmingLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CharmingLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #153
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingLee View Post
Old fart newbie butch here. Freezing in OHIO right now.
lol@your intro! Welcome to the Planet. Enjoy!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 12:25 AM   #154
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

hey just wanted to say Hi to everyone...I am new here and thought I'd stop in and introduce myself a little...I am new to everything and really needing people in my life that can understand and relate...I hope to make a good friend for others and to find many good friends here in this little neck of the LGBT woods...

I am kinda shy, but that usually doesn't last too long....I am sweet, talkative, loving, goofy, kind and funny and at 39 I am finally starting to figure out the person that I truly am...it seems like such a slow process, but it won't always be that way and I hope to fully make my way to where I am going before my time here on this planet runs out...

I AM A LESBIAN...and it feels SOOOO Damn good to say it but I am only Out to a select few...my husband, my 15 yr old son, my cousin and a very dear friend that I can trust with my life....My husband would lose his job, reputation, etc.. instantly if anyone in the community found out, so for his sake, I choose to remain quiet until I feel the time is right to make such a life altering thing known, not just my life but for everyone involved...That is why I need others who can understand, relate, or know the frustration etc... that I experience on a daily basis......

Anyways, I hope I can make a good addition and asset to this forum and hope to get to know everyone

Peace, Love, and Blessings....Jinxie
JinxieB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JinxieB For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 03:40 AM   #155
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Passing through to make an extended welcome to the newbies. Take your time and enjoy the threads. Lots to see and read. Most importantly, have fun!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 04:56 AM   #156
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Intro

How-dee doo everyone from Texas...I'm another femme who wandered over here from another website that closed down. The Planet feels very warm and fuzzy so I think I stick around.

A little about me: I'm femme and one of those that doesn't leave the house without makeup. I just got out of a 6 yr, LD relationship so I'm staying away from the dating scene right now (not that some of the butches from the Planet chat haven't been trying)..ha ha..

It is just so..darned PLEASANT here. I LOVE it!!! I want to thank you all for creating this warm, fuzzy environment for us to slip right into.
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 05:07 AM   #157
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #158
nats08

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

nats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputationnats08 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone. I am new here (obviously ) I am from London, England but it looks like most of you are from the USA.
I feel really silly because I can't use the chat room and don't know how to upload a photo of myself to my profile but perhaps I have to earn that!
nats08 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nats08 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #159
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nats08 View Post
Hi everyone. I am new here (obviously ) I am from London, England but it looks like most of you are from the USA.
I feel really silly because I can't use the chat room and don't know how to upload a photo of myself to my profile but perhaps I have to earn that!
Hello, and welcome to the Planet. There are some peeps from your side of the pond/

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #160
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome newbies!

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: