Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 09-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #1621
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

wow....... did ya'll feel that??? that breeezzz??? hmmmm ** looking around**.. must of been that Jet stream coming in from Georgia way.. heh

evening LadyWu .. glad to see you doing ok over there..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #1622
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default rsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
What's rsd? hope you are on the mend!!
rsd is reflex sympathetic dystrophy, other defined as "PAIN disease."i am quite serious-that IS how it's defined. it is sometimes caused by an accident or sometimes you are just born w/it. in my case, though i did have a very bad auto accident, i think i was born w/it. i remember having these symptoms-extreme pain and cramping of my right extremeities-as a child. i am on the fentanyl patch and ultram for pain. sometimes even that does not help. i deal pretty well, though, and try not to complain. others have things far worse.
thank you for the well-wish!
Lady_Wu
Old 09-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #1623
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
wow....... did ya'll feel that??? that breeezzz??? hmmmm ** looking around**.. must of been that Jet stream coming in from Georgia way.. heh

i'm glad i cooled u off barb heh
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:48 PM   #1624
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
i'm glad i cooled u off barb heh
cooled off??? nahh actually . it was a nice warm breeze ..the kind that feels like a hug and leaves you with a smile. *wink*

Old 09-25-2010, 06:50 PM   #1625
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

Lady Wu.. well glad ur ok for the most part...... sorry your going thru so much pains... wish there was something we could do to help.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:37 PM   #1626
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Well spent yesterday in lots of pain, last night could only pace and toss my cookies, so today I spent in the er trying to get rid of a migraine. Whatever new stuff they give for migraines these days didn't work as well as what they gave me 4 years ago.. took 3 times with new meds to finally get rid of it. Came home had grits and slept for 4 hours. Figured I best get up and get dinner at least and move around a bit so I'll sleep through the night. Strange having dinner at 9 pm. lol Oh well, at least the pain is gone!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #1627
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Well spent yesterday in lots of pain, last night could only pace and toss my cookies, so today I spent in the er trying to get rid of a migraine. Whatever new stuff they give for migraines these days didn't work as well as what they gave me 4 years ago.. took 3 times with new meds to finally get rid of it. Came home had grits and slept for 4 hours. Figured I best get up and get dinner at least and move around a bit so I'll sleep through the night. Strange having dinner at 9 pm. lol Oh well, at least the pain is gone!
wow glad ur feeling better.....

Old 09-26-2010, 05:50 AM   #1628
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I don't understand why they don't put you on imitrex or something like it for maintenance so you don't have to go to the ER all the time. but glad you are feeling better. I used to get migraines all the time with Lyme's disease so I understand pain!! glad you are on the mend..
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:12 AM   #1629
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

.....Goood morning Lofters.....

Old 09-26-2010, 07:17 AM   #1630
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I don't understand why they don't put you on imitrex or something like it for maintenance so you don't have to go to the ER all the time. but glad you are feeling better. I used to get migraines all the time with Lyme's disease so I understand pain!! glad you are on the mend..
Tried imitrex but it didn't work on me. I am on other stuff.. but about once I year or so I end up with one getting that bad. I can usually head it off at the pass as they say. However work has been extrememly stressful both emotionally and physiclally, so I am getting more of them. This was the first to land me in the er however. Hopefully things at work are changing and the stress should decrese a bit. What I need is a new job that makes more money and has less stress.... but I have been looking for quite a while and can't find anything I can do. I just keep looking! Of course, now I have another hospital bill to deal with!!! urrrggg
Old 09-26-2010, 07:24 AM   #1631
justjoanie1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

justjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, lofters...... Hope everyone's weekend is going well.
justjoanie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #1632
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Question Weekend

Hi,

I had a nice weekend. It would be nice to see more people - friends are nice but !!

Too bad there wasn't a regular b-f thing going on in Philadelphia. Is there a dating thread going on anywhere here?

Love ya all

:heels:
Old 09-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #1633
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
Hi,

I had a nice weekend. It would be nice to see more people - friends are nice but !!

Too bad there wasn't a regular b-f thing going on in Philadelphia. Is there a dating thread going on anywhere here?

Love ya all

:heels:
There are lesbian happenings but b-f.... that is hard to come by. I keep trying! Look on the nj thread. I post general things in NJ there, but I have had a hard time getting b-f folks to get together. If you have any ideas let me know. I am just over the bridge from you.

Ruthie
Old 09-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #1634
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Flyin' in and out.
have a good one.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #1635
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There are lesbian happenings but b-f.... that is hard to come by. I keep trying! Look on the nj thread. I post general things in NJ there, but I have had a hard time getting b-f folks to get together. If you have any ideas let me know. I am just over the bridge from you.

Ruthie
Its the same way in The Floridian thread!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #1636
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Its the same way in The Floridian thread!!!
Mysticoceans how's the weather in florida? Wishing I was there already!!

How are the lofters tonight?? HOpe everyone is doing well and had a great day!!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #1637
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
My thing is femmes....
Femmes in all shapes, sizes, short or tall....
Femmes with a sly sense of humor....
Femmes who don't mind a butch helping in the kitchen...
Femmes who like to have their butch open their doors....
Femmes who can dance a two step but who know when it's time
to sit down and take a bit of a rest....
Femmes who may be able to get me to do what I don't want to do.......
Femmes who are independent, those who know how to stand on their own two feet...
but who also lean a bit when they need to....
Femmes who can cock an eyebrow as if to say "oh no, you did not just say that".....
Femmes who also like butches!

Me likem Femmes......

------------------------------------------

Sounds like you're attracted to bona fide women and not baby girls.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #1638
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Hope everyone had a good weekend
Old 10-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #1639
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good evening lofters not feeling well at all. Sneezing, runny nose, scratchy throat achy took some allergy meds and some ibuprofen to help with the pain. HOpe you all had a good weekend!!
Old 10-04-2010, 02:33 AM   #1640
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Wu

I can toltally relate to relapsing and being a caretaker
I was and did both recently.,....until brother;s felt dad and I would be better off w/ him in a retirement home...and me out here in the world...DO I miss being w/ him...YES.....could I handle it....now....no....need to get well and be happy....hope that doesn't sound selfish.....

naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature