Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

how thrilled I am that the sun is coming up!!

and I have things I am looking forward to today...

and that I am eating carrots for breakfast...yummy and crunchy...

oh la-de-da....

other things since I'm smilin'
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #1622
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My day came waaaay too early (5:20am) and I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself this afternoon. Right now, a short workout and a nap sound good. Assisting my annoying coworker is not high on my list of priorities today and I'm okay with being bitchy like that.

Tomorrow, with more sleep under my belt, I should be more of a team player.

Maybe.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #1623
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,846 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I am going to fall over and writhe in agony.
Good times good times.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #1624
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

whats on my mind is that after only four days on my new meds for my spinal disease, I no longer have any signs of the so called hip bursitus I was diagnosed with in the 80s. None. I dont have hip bursitus.I have this disease that Drs misdiagnosed for decades...

whats on my mind is how grateful I am to get rid of some of this pain I have been lugging around unneccesarily!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #1625
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i've had such a long and rough week. so many tears. i just can't get them to stop. granted some of the tears have come from people doing amazing things to help me. i keep finding out about fundraisers in the works to benefit me. sometimes i feel guilty about all that though.

i finally reached the anger. the anger that i'm so young and so sick. i should be out with my friends. i should be looking cute scoping out the single butches who have emerged from winter hibernation. i should be making art and finding shows for it. i should be hating my job still. i should be laughing. and playing in my garden.

but i'm not. and i can't change that. or i could but i will die. maybe not tomorrow but sometime soon. and i'm not ready for that. so i have to spend the next 21 weeks fighting and feeling like hell.

i hope when i wake up tomorrow i feel better. i feel like such a burden to anyone i cry to right now..
Old 03-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #1626
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

That sometimes One should listen to the advice they are given.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #1627
layla

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
ella ella
Relationship Status:
married

layla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond reputelayla has a reputation beyond repute

...all the ppl in my life... they are so few....but I so love all the ppl in my life!
Old 03-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #1628
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl
i've had such a long and rough week. so many tears. i just can't get them to stop. granted some of the tears have come from people doing amazing things to help me. i keep finding out about fundraisers in the works to benefit me. sometimes i feel guilty about all that though.

i finally reached the anger. the anger that i'm so young and so sick. i should be out with my friends. i should be looking cute scoping out the single butches who have emerged from winter hibernation. i should be making art and finding shows for it. i should be hating my job still. i should be laughing. and playing in my garden.

but i'm not. and i can't change that. or i could but i will die. maybe not tomorrow but sometime soon. and i'm not ready for that. so i have to spend the next 21 weeks fighting and feeling like hell.

i hope when i wake up tomorrow i feel better. i feel like such a burden to anyone i cry to right now..

(((((((((((fierce)))))))))))) It sucks to see anyone so sick, regardless of age, but I agree that you should be out there enjoying life (even though right now your not able to). Hopefully you will feel better soon and know that even if you feel like a burden your not, people are there for you because they care and if you need them I have no doubt they are all there for you

If you need an extra shoulder or just a friend, know that you can message Me anytime
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #1629
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes being coy really isn't anything more than cruel teasing.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #1630
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

How my cousin is a lazy ass who does nothing, and gets mad at me for locking my computer so he cant burn illegal things on it, Im sorry Im not stupid enough to get myself involved. how my toe hurts really bad.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #1631
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

The vote on health care tomorrow, and who I'll be voting for/against in the next election cycle.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #1632
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm going to make a garlic onion cube steak and O'brien potatoes heavy with peppers and watch Cops and America's Most Wanted.

It's going to be a beautiful Saturday night!

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 09:36 PM   #1633
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is why I am having such a hard time finding a bathroom sink that I like? It's just a sink!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #1634
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

That since my tumble down seven stairs yesterday morning the amount of pain my body is in is plus one hundred

I never thought bones could bruise... Im so thankful I didnt break anything since I fell down concrete stairs onto concrete
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #1635
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Do you have someone to help you? Are you sure you're all right? Did you go to the doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
That since my tumble down seven stairs yesterday morning the amount of pain my body is in is plus one hundred

I never thought bones could bruise... Im so thankful I didnt break anything since I fell down concrete stairs onto concrete

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #1636
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
Do you have someone to help you? Are you sure you're all right? Did you go to the doctor?

Im fine just really really sore ty I survived worse and lived to tell believe me... Just the soreness I feel like a truck ran over me..
Old 03-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #1637
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Im fine just really really sore ty I survived worse and lived to tell believe me... Just the soreness I feel like a truck ran over me..
Hon, are you feeling better today?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #1638
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Hon, are you feeling better today?
some yes Miss Scarlett ty for your concern
Old 03-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #1639
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Why did I decide to indulge my masochistic side by working out this morning with Gilad?

The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #1640
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
some yes Miss Scarlett ty for your concern
OK, just making sure you are taking care of yourself. Feel better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: