Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

a huge sweet honey crisp apple

dried apricots...

toast...

and nuts...

then later I will graze through out the evening...

and have cake

(unless I get mad and don't eat...or get mad and eat anything which is not moving...you know how it can be!!) :}
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #1622
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

homemade beef and noodles, broccoli, and my yummy applecrisp for dessert later!

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #1623
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

sushi!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #1624
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,801 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
sushi!
I'm jealous!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #1625
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm jealous!!!!
Not jealous, but want
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #1626
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,911 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

A savory beef stew and hard crunchy rolls—perfect fare for this cool autumn day, on the high plains.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #1627
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Broke the diet today!! Pizza and lots of beer!!! Back on the diet tomorrow!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #1628
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

A toasted onion bagel with butter. Not very hungry today, fighting a cold.
~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #1629
Daddy Raven

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Androgynous
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Daddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST ReputationDaddy Raven Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Cause someone needed this thread..

Dinner was:

Sasuage and egg scramble

Pepper gravy

Biscuits...

We went to the store for enchalada sauce and came out with breakfast..
I had a spinach lasagna from Urban Harvest Market for dinner. It was pretty good and the portion was big enough for two meals. Yum.
Daddy Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #1630
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We wound up going to IHOP. I had a coupon! Weeee, right?

Not quite.

When I ordered the Maui shrimp, I was not informed they did not have any of the pineapple sauce and had NO cocktail sauce on the premises, otherwise I would have ordered something else. Shrimp = cocktail sauce, right?

Then, our salads came AFTER the entrees. THEN, the server suggested I put hot sauce on my shrimp instead since they didn't have cocktail sauce or the pineapple sauce it was supposed to come with. Did I mention that the server didn't think it was necessary for me to know this information when I ordered? For those that are fortunate enough to never have ordered this dish, they come wrapped in a quarter inch thick coating of whatever it is that they coated it with and, since I had to wait on the server to get back with us for a while, it was not even warm. Basically, it was in a hard ass cocoon.

I had also asked for ketchup when I asked for the cocktail sauce. Apparently, the ketchup was forgotten when the cocktail sauce debacle began. It took two more tries to flag her down and then it was, "Oh! You want ketchup?"

Anyway, so I'm eating my broccoli and potatoes and cocooned shrimp like a good girl and the manager walks by and asks if everything is okay. Initially, I was like sure, whatever, and then....I brought the sauce issue up. THEN, she says, "Sometimes they are too lazy to look for stuff. Let me go see if I can find it for you." Two minutes later, the sauce is in front of me.

I appreciated the manager but was not thrilled at ALL about the service we received. Organic is kinder than I and was still going to tip more than 20%. I could not let him. My mother, who had been a server for almost 20 years, would have come back from the grave and boxed my ears. She was always very clear on the point that, yes, servers pretty much live off of the tips, but if you get shitty service, they get a shitty tip or certainly not ABOVE the average. You don't reward bad behavior. Okay, that last part was also for pet training, but us humans are a fraction of a chromosome away from them, so it still fits. Some of us are a little more animalistic than others. I am quite likely that of an ornery bear, awakened too early in the season and starving.

Anyway, the Caesar salad was SOAKED in dressing (I forgot to ask for it on the side), the potatoes and broccoli were decent and the shrimp sucked. The Mt. Dew was awesome though as was Organic's tilapia.

If this had taken place at oh, say 3am-ish, I could almost forgive it. We all know the best servers are on the busiest shifts and graveyard isn't one of them, even on the weekends. But this was right around 10pm. Ridiculous!

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 10-10-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #1631
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Supper will be a team event this evening ~

I am making leek, pancetta & parmigiano-reggiano risotto.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #1632
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Meatballs with sauce and whole wheat pasta 1 cup two meatballs and salad and a weight watchers dessert and some fruit if I ever get to the store to get some need some different kind of fruit to munch on!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #1633
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Grilled chicken with a big salad and some ice cream for dessert, rocky road for me and vanilla for Blaze.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #1634
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had one grilled hotdog and one grilled sausage, a handful of pickle slices and a couple of dabs of red potato and mustard potato salad. Oh, and some Doritos. Oh, and lil baby root beers. Yummy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #1635
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I don't remember what I had, other than some yeast rolls with honey butter and some of my mom's homemade banana pudding...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #1636
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I don't remember what I had, other than some yeast rolls with honey butter and some of my mom's homemade banana pudding...
Um, sugar and carbs. What more do you need?

It's been AGES since I've had a proper yeast roll with honey butter. I prefer the whipped kind. It makes me feel as if what I'm eating isn't really all THAT bad.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #1637
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Ummm really? Bread and banana pudding? Ok.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #1638
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
Ummm really? Bread and banana pudding? Ok.
For the life of me I honestly can't remember what i had earlier. But i'm thinking it's time for a peanut butter sammich...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #1639
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default The most unexpected, delicious gift!

A co-worker made me vegan chicken parmesan, mixed veggies, and baby brussel sprouts for dinner! I stopped by her house after work to help her with something, and she had it all packed up and ready for me to take home when I got there! She even bought me some dark chocolate! I was so surprised! I ate so much and so fast when I got home that I almost made myself sick!
Old 10-12-2010, 05:37 AM   #1640
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Spaghetti made with whole wheat noodles and ground turkey

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food