Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-19-2010, 05:43 AM   #1781
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Singles! I hope everyone is having a good day. Yesterday was really icky here but today is supposed to be better
I feel so much better now that the gifts are all wrapped...thanks for your encouragement...I seriously would still not have done it if it hadn't been for you all
Cody, I'm glad the toy run was fun. I bet the kids were thrilled with their gifts.
Zimmy, as far as where to for New Years, follow your heart
Domn, I'm still waiting for find out if that hot chocolate has marshmellows in it
Have a beautiful day everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 06:19 AM   #1782
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning CF,

The last time we decided to meet for Orlando's Pride, none of them showed up. So I sat at the Panera Bread in Orlando looking like an idiot. But i know if I go to Miami, they are going to shop and being on a budget means I won't be able to. Also, the two people who want to meet want to do it in Tampa, which is nearly a 2 hour drive for me. I live 62 miles south of Jacksonville.

I don't know, I'll figure it out.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Morning Singles! I hope everyone is having a good day. Yesterday was really icky here but today is supposed to be better
I feel so much better now that the gifts are all wrapped...thanks for your encouragement...I seriously would still not have done it if it hadn't been for you all
Cody, I'm glad the toy run was fun. I bet the kids were thrilled with their gifts.
Zimmy, as far as where to for New Years, follow your heart
Domn, I'm still waiting for find out if that hot chocolate has marshmellows in it
Have a beautiful day everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 07:31 AM   #1783
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

My day started off good, then I came down with the stomach flu. So I will be spending the day hating life and laying down.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Old 12-19-2010, 07:31 AM   #1784
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning CF, Zimmy and others among us!! I had a pretty good sleep except for when the dog woke me up to come up on the bed at night!! have a good day everyone!!
Old 12-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #1785
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

heyy morning singles
pretty soon it will be time for me to head east thru the smokies.... and down to SC....I think im gonna make a pit stop at a wally world.. i need a few things.
Cuddles..... are you near greenville?? thats where im landing later today..
yahoo me... lol or heck .... i can give u my cell.
have a good day everyone

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #1786
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

heyy morning singles
pretty soon it will be time for me to head east thru the smokies.... and down to SC....I think im gonna make a pit stop at a wally world.. i need a few things.
have a good day everyone
Are the smokie mountains thru Tennessee?? Or North Carolina you will be driving for quite some time good luck to you on your journey MStar!!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:01 AM   #1787
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Are the smokie mountains thru Tennessee?? Or North Carolina you will be driving for quite some time good luck to you on your journey MStar!!
lol ..... umm yep .. last time i checked they were right there on TN and NC territories.. lol and thanx... im only 160 miles away from hitting Greensville.
wondering if them pinklady apples are still available.
welp i need to realllly get going here.... grabbin some coffee in my holiday mug and heading out there..

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 08:24 AM   #1788
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I love the Smoky Mountains especially Cades Cove in Gatlinburg, TN. Do you have to drive through the Smoky Mountain National Forest? If so, please be careful!

Have a safe trip,

Zimmy

Quote:
lol ..... umm yep .. last time i checked they were right there on TN and NC territories.. lol and thanx... im only 160 miles away from hitting Greensville.
wondering if them pinklady apples are still available.
welp i need to realllly get going here.... grabbin some coffee in my holiday mug and heading out there..
Old 12-19-2010, 08:44 AM   #1789
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I love the Smoky Mountains especially Cades Cove in Gatlinburg, TN. Do you have to drive through the Smoky Mountain National Forest? If so, please be careful!

Have a safe trip,

Zimmy
So the smokies are pretty huh never been there would like to visit one day though when its warm, I think some people from my Temple went there just a little while back!! they said it was nice!! And there is a forest too??
Old 12-19-2010, 09:03 AM   #1790
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

You should go. We stayed in Cherokee, NC and took a trip over the mountain to Gatlinburg, TN. I would love to go back, which I might do after college. Google the Smoky Mountains and the pictures will blow your mind. When I went, I found a gravestone with my dad's family lastname on it and when I did a ancestral check, I found out his family immigrated from Scotland to that area.

Keep warm,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
So the smokies are pretty huh never been there would like to visit one day though when its warm, I think some people from my Temple went there just a little while back!! they said it was nice!! And there is a forest too??
Old 12-19-2010, 12:58 PM   #1791
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

peeking in here really quick........
ha.. im at a wal mart by the bat cave... LOL .. i dont see any robin or bat man anywhere... lol
it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo NICE out here... LOVE it.
welp time to head down to my delivery place.bbl

Old 12-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #1792
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #1793
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

heyy morning singles
have a good day everyone
I'm in Columbia SC, about an hour away or so from Greenville
Old 12-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #1794
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
So you're close by to Mstar that is good, my day so far has been difficult with a difficult dog today he is in a bad mood and very cranky crying all the time and what not I've scolded but it doesn't do anything!! Going to kennel him if it keeps up...
Old 12-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #1795
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
ahhh ...... well will keep ya posted if i get closer.
right now i have landed at the GE place no one is here to unload me till 7am..... soooo im camping out here, there's another truck driver parked in front of me..
i made some home made chicken tostada's.. they r great.
i have enough to share.. lol

hope everyone is having a nice weekend.. how many has all there shopping done?? and what are your plans for next weekend??
i know i will be in homeville NY.. heh..

Old 12-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #1796
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I feel a little better than I did this morning. I'm still cold I was able to eat soup this afternoon. I will be glad when I'm back to normal. It sucks being single and not feeling good. I slept most of the day off and on and started working on a three point drawing for a friend.

I put a pot of coffee on and you all have a cup if you like.

Be back soon,

Zimmy
Old 12-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #1797
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Heya MS,

Glad to read that you made it safely! I will be spending the weekend with my family. I'm dealing with the stomach flu and I'm hoping it gies away by tomorrow.

Have fun tonight,

Zimmy

Quote:
right now i have landed at the GE place where i well.. no one is here to unload me till 7am..... soooo im camping out here, there's another truck driver parked in front of me..

hope everyone is having a nice weekend.. how many has all there shopping done?? and what are your plans for next weekend??
Old 12-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #1798
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
right now i have landed at the GE place no one is here to unload me till 7am..... soooo im camping out here, there's another truck driver parked in front of me..

Yes, please keep me posted
I have my shopping all finished and things have been taken to the post office that needs to be mailed. I'm spending Christmas morning at my sisters house then later on my mom and I are going out to eat (chinese because we couldln't find a good restaurant open)
Old 12-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #1799
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Yes, please keep me posted
I have my shopping all finished and things have been taken to the post office that needs to be mailed. I'm spending Christmas morning at my sisters house then later on my mom and I are going out to eat (chinese because we couldln't find a good restaurant open)
hmm not cooking huh?? what about ahhhhh golden corral??? orrrrr cracker barrel all closed ??? chinese is open christmas day??? lol

Zimmms.. hope u do get to feeling better soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #1800
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

cuddley this is something i found....
sorry to say but.cracker barrel is closed..
golden corral maybe open in your area... have to call and check hrs.

Lunch and Dinner
11am to 10pm
Saturday Breakfast
7:30am to 11:00am
Sunday Breakfast
7:30am to 11:00am
Thanksgiving and Christmas
Golden Corral® has special Thanksgiving and Christmas hours. Hours vary per location

http://www.goldencorral.com/specials/