Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #1801
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Shelter trip

Cleaned out linen cabinet to get rid of unlikeable towels and sheets this weekend. Needed at Animal Shelter for the winter cold.

Cleaned out the kitty toy box so PeachesBoi and Tigger could donate some of their many unused toys.

Plus, Pillows I hate and two bags of stuff into my car to drop off at the shelter on way home tonight.

I am spring cleaning in November.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #1802
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

Is freeeeeeezing.

Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #1803
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Watching 2012 with the old people...
Translation... my dad & mom...
I love this time with them...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #1804
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

...is watching The Event and chilling after lunch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #1805
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

<------- couldn't believe the restaurant was already playing Christmas music.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #1806
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I am enjoying a little bowl of ice cream

i saw something somewhere that more ice cream is sold during winter months than any other time of the year.. not sure how true it is, but its an interesting thing to think about.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #1807
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking My job

Well folks
my boss is leaving and now I am putting in for his job.
I love this place!
So...... Cross your fingers for me
@
Old 11-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #1808
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

My sleeping is out of whack again - - soooo tired right now.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #1809
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
I am enjoying a little bowl of ice cream

i saw something somewhere that more ice cream is sold during winter months than any other time of the year.. not sure how true it is, but its an interesting thing to think about.
Weelllll....there's peppermint and pumpkin pie and carmel apple and eggnog and gingerbread cookie ice cream...for starters.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #1810
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I am picking up my G/F after work then going home to tutor a friend in Spanish. Fun!
Old 11-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #1811
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Just had dinner of turkey, sweet potato, salad and a apple for dessert later sugar free pudding and yogurt!! The dogs even had some too. hehe
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #1812
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

We just had dinner and Organic is back at work and I'm putting off getting into the shower.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #1813
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

dark_crystal needs to get ahold of herself
Old 11-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #1814
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I can't find a receipt for a team building event in work that I put on my Corporate AMEX card the end of October, and I believe I tossed the receipt out by mistake.

I called the place I bought gift cards from and asked for a copy of my receipt and unfortunately they can't track down anything because it's been over a week of purchasing.

I even sucked it up and looked through the trash and nothing to be found. I ended up getting coffee grinds all over the floor and other shit. So that added to my frustration as I'm sure you can imagine.

Now I have to eat $219.97 and pay my corporate card out of my own pocket.

I'm not in a good mood!!!

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #1815
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Be sure to use both hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
dark_crystal needs to get ahold of herself
Old 11-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #1816
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Contact your AMEX...
They should be able to pull something up for you... As long as you remember the date and the store it shouldn't be too hard...
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
I can't find a receipt for a team building event in work that I put on my Corporate AMEX card the end of October, and I believe I tossed the receipt out by mistake.

I called the place I bought gift cards from and asked for a copy of my receipt and unfortunately they can't track down anything because it's been over a week of purchasing.

I even sucked it up and looked through the trash and nothing to be found. I ended up getting coffee grinds all over the floor and other shit. So that added to my frustration as I'm sure you can imagine.

The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #1817
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Kim,

I already spoke to an AMEX rep this morning and provided them with all of that detail. I can't dispute it because it's a legit expense. And I also contacted my AP person and unfortunately, I'll have to pay for it if the receipt is nowhere to be found.

Ok so let me tell you what I purchased for this event. I purchased 6 gift cards at CVS which varied from AMEX gift cards, restaurant gift cards and ITunes gift cards. I also used my CVS card which they scanned.

I called my local CVS earlier and these young kids sometimes don't know their ass from their elbow. He told me he can't track down the receipt because it won't go as far back as 10/26 which is when I purchased all of these things.

He asked if I used my CVS card which I did, and then gave me the 1800 CVS Corporate number who "may" be able to help. It doesn't do me any good now because they're closed at this hour. So I'll have to do this tomorrow on company time...

And, my AMEX is due this coming Thursday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Contact your AMEX...
They should be able to pull something up for you... As long as you remember the date and the store it shouldn't be too hard...
Good luck!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #1818
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

That sucks!

Quote:
Hi Kim,

I already spoke to an AMEX rep this morning and provided them with all of that detail. I can't dispute it because it's a legit expense. And I also contacted my AP person and unfortunately, I'll have to pay for it if the receipt is nowhere to be found.

Ok so let me tell you what I purchased for this event. I purchased 6 gift cards at CVS which varied from AMEX gift cards, restaurant gift cards and ITunes gift cards. I also used my CVS card which they scanned.

I called my local CVS earlier and these young kids sometimes don't know their ass from their elbow. He told me he can't track down the receipt because it won't go as far back as 10/26 which is when I purchased all of these things.

He asked if I used my CVS card which I did, and then gave me the 1800 CVS Corporate number who "may" be able to help. It doesn't do me any good now because they're closed at this hour. So I'll have to do this tomorrow on company time...

Old 11-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #1819
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Contact your AMEX...
Good luck!
Quote:
Hi Kim,

Your corporate AMEX sucks. I worked retail for quite a while and, though it might take a day or two, never had any companies that I worked for or the credit card companies we contacted in situations like this say 'sorry'. It's a simple printout. Usually, there's a reference number of some kind on the AMEX statement that you can use to help the CVS folks.

CVS corporate should be able to fax the receipt to you once they've located it using the information you have. It may be on company time but you can multi-task and it will make you more diligent in the future to hold onto those receipts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #1820
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
Well folks
my boss is leaving and now I am putting in for his job.
I love this place!
So...... Cross your fingers for me
@
I aske her to and she said she would. Sending best wishes.[IMG]
[/IMG]
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote