Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 12-17-2010, 03:44 AM   #1861
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Argggggg--- I have just spent the last two hours looking at profiles on about five different singles sites. What the Sam Hill do people want now days ? I know I am a great catch--- am I too old or too fat---- smoke? Good Grief---- I am tired of trying to sell my WONDERFUL self. Where do you FIND a transman in SO CA???( I just needed to vent) ((Thanks))
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweepea For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #1862
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweepea View Post
Argggggg--- I have just spent the last two hours looking at profiles on about five different singles sites. What the Sam Hill do people want now days ? I know I am a great catch--- am I too old or too fat---- smoke? Good Grief---- I am tired of trying to sell my WONDERFUL self. Where do you FIND a transman in SO CA???( I just needed to vent) ((Thanks))

Seems you are looking and it's okay to vent...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #1863
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Its hard I know I don't bother to look anymore because some people live like 15 minutes from me and don't even want to meet for coffee so fuck them I'll be alone for the time being, they are all stuck up in NJ that is one thing I have learned!! In other news how are the lofters doing today?? Hopefully everyone is having a good start to their weekend...
Old 12-17-2010, 05:48 PM   #1864
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Default ads

Quote:
I think alot of people want to met someone at partys,school,church, Gay events. Then taking a chance on any web places. I'm not saying its bad to on webs but,some people are that way do to fear if they answer a ad it could end up as not safe or a "bad deal"
blueeyes226_l.
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #1865
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Little warmer tonight. Everyone have a good one.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #1866
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
omg....... i hear ya 100% .. lol
who knows what they are looking for .... I know what i want ..but im kinda giving up... im tired of trying to sell myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue eyes
I think alot of people want to met someone at partys,school,church, Gay events. Then taking a chance on any web places. I'm not saying its bad to on webs but,some people are that way do to fear if they answer a ad it could end up as not safe or a "bad deal"
blueeyes226_l.
it doesnt matter where you meet these days....... be it internet or in person.
you really dont know the person you are dating, etc.... for a while.
for me i like old fashion dating in person kinda thing .. its a click thing too.
your either compatable or your not.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #1867
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
omg....... i hear ya 100% .. lol
who knows what they are looking for .... I know what i want ..but im kinda giving up... im tired of trying to sell myself.

it doesnt matter where you meet these days....... be it internet or in person.
you really dont know the person you are dating, etc.... for a while.
for me i like old fashion dating in person kinda thing .. its a click thing too.
your either compatable or your not.
Yes,this is true as well. It takes time to get to know each other,more then one date.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #1868
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes I wonder.....

does one really want a well designed, flawlessly executed marketing strategy or a real person with flaws and all?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #1869
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
You are very welcom Cody
Blue eyes! We gotta get you some rep points!!! Missing someone on here a lot!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #1870
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Sometimes I wonder.....

does one really want a well designed, flawlessly executed marketing strategy or a real person with flaws and all?
right.... you have to except me for good and bad habits , just as much as i have to deal with yours. ..specialy at our ages.. lol

oh boy..... looky at the people lined up at the bottom of the page.. lol lol ...

Old 12-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #1871
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Blue eyes! We gotta get you some rep points!!! Missing someone on here a lot!!!
Who is on here I'm missing?
Old 12-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #1872
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

well im gonna head to the bed here......
nites everyone

Old 12-18-2010, 12:45 AM   #1873
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Who is on here I'm missing?
Oh it is just me here missing someone else!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 01:45 AM   #1874
raising2alone

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Name says it all

raising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputation
Default Missing someone

I am sure I am missing someone too....now, who was that again . Tis the season to feel the pains of being single at times, all the parties with "couples". I think we are better off single than being with someone that isn't THE one, that one that respects us for who we are, faults and all. We all deserve that much right!!!! If I had more time, I would probably miss someone too , those darn twins!!!!! LOVE EM
raising2alone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raising2alone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 07:38 AM   #1875
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Good morning Lofters...

wow this topic from last night.. has been interesting.... for a moment i thought i was in the singles thread.. lol
I understanding raising 2 and others....... i am very lonely out here on the road... I can take passangers on road trips, but most back off when they find out its not a 2 day trip, i mean this is my job, some have said how they wouldnt mind learning this , and getting there lisense , etc... and i tell them i can train them, we can team , get more miles,, and $$ but then i never hear back from them , guess they lose interest.. and with dating its hard very hard to find mr right... and even if i did... they would have to be in western NY or NC ... lol .. but 1st thing i know i have to do , is get me off this darn truck and im making it a goal this yr... sooner the better. I'm shooting for May.. soo will see.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:37 AM   #1876
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Sometimes I wonder.....

It could be the other person wants to answer ad's but,feel they have a lot of flaws and don't want to get hurt or rejected....I don't know people are funny. Not the HA HA funny.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #1877
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just popping in to say hello to everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #1878
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

hey ya LOft dwellers....i have landed just east of Knoxville... in a place called ahh strawberry something..
anyways..... hope you all had a nice day... im heading to bed.
160 more miles to go til i get to Greensssville, SC but will wait till morning to finish this trip.
good nites

Old 12-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #1879
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Quote:
It could be the other person wants to answer ad's but,feel they have a lot of flaws and don't want to get hurt or rejected....I don't know people are funny. Not the HA HA funny.
Lots of times being single sucks. Its a very lonly life. In alot of ways I dislike being alone but....thats life....
Old 12-19-2010, 12:13 AM   #1880
raising2alone

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Name says it all

raising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputation
Default Life alone

Hey blueeyes, I totally understand where you are coming from, this is when good friends over the holidays come in to play. Even if it is just a call from them or even an invite to a get together is a welcome thing. Try not to stay in, get out and enjoy your "chosen family" and your birth family if they are around. Sometimes it is hard to count our blessings but they are there, roofs over our heads, food to eat, people that love us, this thread . Yeah I know, I have been accused of being an eternal optimist but I kind of like that! If we all reached out to someone, we would feel better too. Hang in there blueeyes!
raising2alone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to raising2alone For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature