Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #1881
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

So I know that the spring project is still going on but I am about to do a live in assignment for a week and don't know how long it will be till I can get back on.

Sooooo....This round is entitled Words. Inspired by this quote:

"Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?" -The picture of Dorian Gray(Oscar Wilde)

What do words mean to you? What words define you? What words do you wish never existed? Let your words run amok!

Due to me by April 28 (Don't forget the $5)

1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6-Corkey
7- purepisces
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

Pixie - I love, love, LOVE this theme and the quote. Oscar Wilde = fabulous! Can't wait to get started.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #1882
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6-Corkey
7- purepisces
8-softness
9-
10-
11-
12-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 08:12 AM   #1883
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
1-Pixie
2-Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6-Corkey
7- purepisces
8-softness
9-
10-
11-
12-
Hi Pixie!...What a terrific theme!...Yes, please add us on to your list!....You rock!
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #1884
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
So I know that the spring project is still going on but I am about to do a live in assignment for a week and don't know how long it will be till I can get back on.

Sooooo....This round is entitled Words. Inspired by this quote:

"Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?" -The picture of Dorian Gray(Oscar Wilde)

What do words mean to you? What words define you? What words do you wish never existed? Let your words run amok!

Due to me by April 28 (Don't forget the $5)

1-Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6- Corkey
7- purepisces
8- softness
9- lionpaw
10- Gemme
11-
12-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Could someone who has been involved with this from the beginning please post a list of what the topics have been thus far and who wrangled them? It would be most helpful.
Pixie made you an awesome list below, but that's not ALL of the topics we've done. We started this at the dash a looooooong time ago, so I wouldn't worry too much about replicating a theme. Try to keep all of us in mind when deciding on your parameters. Some of us have more limited incomes and if there are too many restrictions or requirements, it can be tedious and no longer fun. The whole purpose of doing the craft rounds is for fun, so have fun coming up with a theme and help us to have fun doing them.

Quote:
Penpal Former Wranglers and Topics:

Gemme- Passion
Diva- Green
Ami- Triptych Cards
Jake- Trees and Water (3D)
Jennifer- Addictions
Pixie- Secret Penpal
Diva- What makes you happy
Cara-Postcard Swap
Diva-Heartless Valentine
Jennifer- Post Secrets
Tommi- Spring
Pixie- Words

I am proud to say we only skipped someone twice in the wrangle line...and they came back shortly there after to wrangle......

Wrangler Waiting List:

Deviant
If'n I ever need research done, I'm coming for you, missy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #1885
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Words project sign up list

1-Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6- Corkey
7- purepisces
8- softness
9- lionpaw
10- Gemme
11-
12-

To sign up, just copy and add your name to the list!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2011, 03:03 AM   #1886
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 06:00 AM   #1887
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

It seems I have failed miserably in managing my time as of late. School and life have interrupted my craft project time, time and time again. I will get them sent to Tommi as soon as I have them completed. Sorry for once again causing a delay in the process, Tommi, I will send enough postage to have them sent out separately if need be, please let me know. I honestly am not this bad at managing my time...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:06 AM   #1888
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've decided I can do this because Pixie lives here in Austin!!!! What was I thinking? Her close proximity will help me tons! And I have a hard time not participating! Love these projects! (And besides....I'm 2/3 finished with the 3 commissioned pieces! Weeee!!)

Words project sign up list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6- Corkey
7- purepisces
8- softness
9- lionpaw
10- Gemme
11- Diva
12-
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 07:48 AM   #1889
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default R-e-l-a-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
It seems I have failed miserably in managing my time as of late. School and life have interrupted my craft project time, time and time again. I will get them sent to Tommi as soon as I have them completed. Sorry for once again causing a delay in the process, Tommi, I will send enough postage to have them sent out separately if need be, please let me know. I honestly am not this bad at managing my time...

This is to be creative fun, so don't be so hard on yourself.
It's just part of being alive. Welcome to the real world, S'all I can say.

Life happens on more than one page at a time for some, more than others. I PM'd you my address, and , not to worry. We extended the time anyway. Just include the usual $5.oo. Unless it's going to be like in mid April or so
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #1890
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

our package has gone out

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #1891
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Mine are DONE (and have been for a couple of days!). I just need to put them together and mail them out. It should be tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, Tommi.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #1892
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
our package has gone out
Ditto.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2011, 06:46 AM   #1893
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Snickers....ummm if you haven't sent out your package...check and make sure you have the right address for him....I just got mine back...OOOOps!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2011, 06:53 AM   #1894
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
our package has gone out
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Ditto.

Quote:
Snickers....ummm if you haven't sent out your package...check and make sure you have the right address for him....I just got mine back...OOOOps!
BOX 16865 not

I owe some of you sum $$$ Will put in returning projects. I seemed to transpose part of my old addy into new. Bet I never do that again.*****well, not next time anyway *

Last edited by Tommi; 03-23-2011 at 07:10 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2011, 07:13 AM   #1895
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Cool Number dyslexia :)

Quote:
Thank you pixie duster

Last edited by Tommi; 03-23-2011 at 07:18 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2011, 08:26 AM   #1896
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
BOX 16865 not

I owe some of you sum $$$ Will put in returning projects. I seemed to transpose part of my old addy into new. Bet I never do that again.*****well, not next time anyway *

It's a wonder You get any mail at all!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #1897
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Hey Y'all.....

In case You don't visit my website or my FaceBook page (DivaLicious Art), I've posted my last 3 pieces in my Gallery here......enjoy!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #1898
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

well we forgot to put money in the box
so it will all even out

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #1899
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

wondering if . ..diva.... recieved her prize in the mail yet...

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2011, 05:59 AM   #1900
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
wondering if . ..diva.... recieved her prize in the mail yet...
You reminded me, Barb, that I forgot to check my mail yesterday, so just went to my mailbox and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it!!!!!!

AND. I. LOVE. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys!, Lucy....and even Coti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely prize! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types