Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #101
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to try and talk WT into going fishing this weekend down in Texas City .If she doesn't want to fish, she can read a book. I really am getting the itch to go fishing,cause its only 16 miles from where Im training at right now.
TIMBER .........who loves ocean fishing........
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #102
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
I'm going to try and talk WT into going fishing this weekend down in Texas City .If she doesn't want to fish, she can read a book. I really am getting the itch to go fishing,cause its only 16 miles from where Im training at right now.
TIMBER .........who loves ocean fishing........

I would love to go deep sea fishing...but I need to find some pals to go so the cost will be more afordable!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #103
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If it is pretty Friday I'm goin to do more than talk about fishing. The highs have been in the 60's this week so far and suppose to be 70 Friday. I would love to get into some slab Crappie. Might even keep a few for supper.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2010, 05:10 PM   #104
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds great Blade!!!!!!!! I want to go fishing so bad. It's supposed to be 67 saturday!!!!!!!!!! I've got a lot going on this weekend and it's supposed to rain Sunday. UGHHHH

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:31 PM   #105
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
Sounds great Blade!!!!!!!! I want to go fishing so bad. It's supposed to be 67 saturday!!!!!!!!!! I've got a lot going on this weekend and it's supposed to rain Sunday. UGHHHH

~~~shark~~~~~~~
We'll have snow again by Monday....enjoy!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #106
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

April 1st is right around the corner.

Our first day of the season.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #107
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Little Rock Reunion

Hey there! Anyone else heading to the reunion in August that would be up for some fishing that Wednesday? I'm going to drive over from Nashville Wednesday morning and fish the whole day.

I'll have the best farmer's tan and the girls will go crazy! (yeah, right)
Old 03-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #108
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
I would love to go deep sea fishing...but I need to find some pals to go so the cost will be more afordable!!!
I would love to get it together. Im almost done with this training and then start at my clinic. As far as I know we won't be working weekends. But i have to get a couple of months under my belt before i can even start thinking about paying for a day out on the boats. Im just trying to get my bills paid off plus what i owe WT.I pay her what i can and she keeps a tab for me. Doesn't make me feel good until i can pull my weight.
But I'm trying to get her to go to Texas City on the jetty, as long as she is covered up(she burns)
TIMBER
Old 03-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #109
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
We'll have snow again by Monday....enjoy!
Are you ice fishing yet ?
Old 03-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #110
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to fish I have a canoe, two kayaks if anyone is close. I can do fresh or salt water. also have a few awesome tents and theres nothing I cant do outdoors
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #111
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ooooooo going fishing sunday at fairy stone park
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #112
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I want to fish I have a canoe, two kayaks if anyone is close. I can do fresh or salt water. also have a few awesome tents and theres nothing I cant do outdoors
Watch out- might have to take you up on that!

Never tempt with offers of tents, kayaks, and cute outdoorsy girl...
Old 03-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #113
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post
Watch out- might have to take you up on that!

Never tempt with offers of tents, kayaks, and cute outdoorsy girl...
I might let you especially if you come dig up my beds for me and help me build something.

but seriously its very cool having friends who love the outdoors and growing things
Old 03-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #114
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I might let you especially if you come dig up my beds for me and help me build something.

but seriously its very cool having friends who love the outdoors and growing things
With an offer like that, how can I possibly refuse!
Old 03-18-2010, 06:23 PM   #115
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Are you ice fishing yet ?
Oh hell no, the ice is too thin for that, and really who wants to freeze their buns off....on a positive note it was nice and warm today, we had the windows open!!!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #116
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post
With an offer like that, how can I possibly refuse!
GO FOR IT!! GeezSakes!

Going to At least he loves me....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #117
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would love to get it together. Im almost done with this training and then start at my clinic. As far as I know we won't be working weekends. But i have to get a couple of months under my belt before i can even start thinking about paying for a day out on the boats. Im just trying to get my bills paid off plus what i owe WT.I pay her what i can and she keeps a tab for me. Doesn't make me feel good until i can pull my weight.
But I'm trying to get her to go to Texas City on the jetty, as long as she is covered up(she burns)
TIMBER

That would be kool. Maybe in the future we can get several together for a trip!
Old 03-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #118
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Every time I say I want to go fishing, the weather gets bad....

.....thinking I should just be silent and let it happen when it happens

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #119
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Awww Wolfyone, I don't think it's you. I just think that spring brings rapid weather changes. Hang in there, warmer nicer weather is coming!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #120
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Every time I say I want to go fishing, the weather gets bad....

.....thinking I should just be silent and let it happen when it happens

I was all set to go. Then threw my back out. Now i have to wait.

wolfy the best fishing IMO is in the rain or just after a big rain. I have been known to fish in my kayak in the rain but dont do this is its lightening! lol