Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-11-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Sweepstakes/blog giveaways?

Any of you enter? Anyone winning? I won $15 Visa, a book, $10 JC Penney, sold a book, and traded for $5 Gamestop [for $5 Starbucks].

I'm entering about 600 dailies, whilst Harmony writes about 45 mail ins a week. I took a week off, as I has asthmatic bronchitis, sadly. However, just another reason that Harmony is my dream girl - she writes all the mail ins at the beginning of the week, and I just get to mail them and the orders in.
I'm always looking for more GLBTQI bloggers who have review or giveaway blogs. I know of a few, but not nearly enough.

I'm on two paid sweepstakes sites, and I think they are definitely worth it, and am kicking myself for not doing it before. My secret is GoogleBookmarks, Clippings, and Roboform, haha.

Time for me to go enter! Good luck, y'all, and have a winning day! <3

Last edited by Jackhammer; 12-11-2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Asking for personal donations.
takehimaway is offline   Reply With Quote