Notices

Old 09-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #15781
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

An unexpected "Happy Birthday" phone call from my Beau's dad...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #15782
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I have nothing I have to do today, nobody needing a favor no work or projects screaming for me. It's nice to relax and slow down once in awhile.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #15783
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

smiling...

Happy faces, beautiful faces, handsome faces....such a great time meeting these faces.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #15784
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Hanging out with my buddies at Reunion. It Was a blast!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #15785
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Learning a lot of new things about alpacas at the state fair....a farm owner took an enormous amount of times to answer questions...I'm even more convinced that this is something I'd like to do....

and....

My Patriots.... 4-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #15786
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Learning a lot of new things about alpacas at the state fair....a farm owner took an enormous amount of times to answer questions...I'm even more convinced that this is something I'd like to do....

and....

My Patriots.... 4-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God...I hope I wasn't premature about the Patriots I just wanna go to bed already!!
Old 09-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #15787
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
God...I hope I wasn't premature about the Patriots I just wanna go to bed already!!
Weeee!!! Another one for the W column. Good job boys....
Old 09-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #15788
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Two things made me smile

1) my Seahawks are 4-0 baby! First time in franchise history, how could that not make a girl smile hmm?

2) I entered a contest on Facebook from a local radio station as it turns out today was National Coffee Day (atleast here in Canada it was). Anyways we were supposed to describe our favorite drink from Tim Horton's and they were gonna choose one winner to get a $50 gift card from Timmy's (as we call it here). Well guess who won? you guessed it, I did !!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I get a $50 gift card to a wonderful coffee company and even if I don't normally drink coffee I will definitely use it for coffee and hot chocolate

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 05:17 AM   #15789
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
...thought of what a wonderful weekend I had and knowing it's not too long before another one
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #15790
Daktari

Remembering life goes on and how lovely it is being out of range of phones and most especially internet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #15791
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to the best girl in the world.

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #15792
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the hummingbirds while drinking hot coffee on the front porch.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 11:55 PM   #15793
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about this weekend....

I went with 3 sisters and 3 nieces to St. George Utah to watch plays and just visit and goof around. Before I tell you this you have to know a missing piece...I have a condition that makes me very slow in the brain for about 1 hour when I wake or when I get very tired. Amoung other stuff. It's livable but keep that in mind with the next part...Ha!
I was on the second nights stay and had only had 2 hours sleep the night before so that also added to the no brain thing and this second night went to bed at 3 am and only got 2 1/2 hours sleep.
My nieces and sisters came in to wake me and jolted me awake saying I have to dress and get ready A.S.A.P to check out because everyone was ready but me and we had to hit the road. First off all, I don't have enough brains in the morning to rushand second, I get confused when I am first awake if people bark out orders without my coffee.
I am wearing a brace from a broken ankle which I put in the chair. When I woke I got dressed and went to put on my brace, and became very confused because there were two braces in my chair.
I used a few choice words trying to figure out what the hell really was happening..lol
FOR 20 MINUTES I WENT ON ABOUT WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THIS EXTRA BOOT AND HOW THE HELL DID IT GET IN MY ROOM.
Everyone was straight faced and then I realized they were video and picture taking the event.
I woke enough to finally realize that they had played a hell of a joke on me..lol
They had gone the night before and bought a new boot..But knowing my morning issues, decided to mess with me..ha!
I thought I was loosing my freakin mind for a good 20 minutes..lol

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #15794
Siren's Song

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Siren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST Reputation

Old 10-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #15795
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

What a great way to end the evening.....

http://18cadence.textories.com/home.html
Old 10-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #15796
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Despite only 3 days into it this week has been full of upsets and stress. The rest of the week isn't looking all that rosy either. So what made me smile today was the unexpected delivery of an absolutely stunning and gorgeous exotic floral arrangement. The card read; "Just because you are YOU."

That was several hours ago and I am still smiling.

Katniss~~(Counting blessings instead of trials makes for a much, much higher number.....)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #15797
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Who doesn't love taking virtual tours of someone else's place? This place is just freaking beautiful..

http://www.sagradafamilia.cat/sf-eng...rtual.php?vv=1
Old 10-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #15798
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/fat...230436549.html

This did! I wanted to thank and like the shit out of it!
Old 10-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #15799
Scots_On_The_Rocks

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, them, theirs
Relationship Status:
Owned by a few cats, Loved by one woman, and Looked up to by one child.

Thanked 1,095 Times in 388 Posts
Scots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST ReputationScots_On_The_Rocks Has the BEST Reputation

Pokes...and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

-Me

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark." ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Scots_On_The_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #15800
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

These extraordinary people that live with us, walk with us, and deserve our support. How humbling it is, such a privilege it is, to turn the air up or to toss an extra quilt on the bed in winter, to open a clean packaged toothbrush to clean that great dinner out of our teeth, to leave the light on a little longer before falling asleep to read a book I didn't have to burn for fuel. And then there are these giant hearts and brains that move among us. They overflow with humanity and travel far and wide to fill those places that have such a vast deficiency of fundamental essentials.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/beyond-t...4598.html?vp=1

Tags
happy, joy, smile