Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
We got a foot of snow over the last couple days and we're preparing for a lot more starting today. I heard a report this morning asking people in my city not to park on the streets today, if possible, to allow the snow removers to do their jobs. I haven't heard that request before now.

I have plenty of blankets, candles and flashlights, but just ordered more candles.
Just double checked it was closer to half a foot (6 to 8 inches) over the last couple days. That's manageable here.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:06 PM   #5042
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Happy Snowy TGIF to everyone! <3<3<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Just double checked it was closer to half a foot (6 to 8 inches) over the last couple days. That's manageable here.
I am battening down the proverbial hatches here at home. I don't plan to drive to work, in fact I am taking time off and maybe I will carefully try to build a snowman. *hee hee*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2024, 01:19 PM   #5043
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,472 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

37.4F and no snow yet but lots of gusty winds. We will wait and see what the day brings.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2024, 07:04 PM   #5044
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a dreary, rainy, cold day. I stayed snuggled under my covers all day.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2024, 09:40 PM   #5045
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

We have constant blowing snow but none sticks around very long. Not much on the ground to speak of. Temp. is going down so we should have more snow soon that might stay once the weather drops.
Old 01-13-2024, 11:50 PM   #5046
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

The forecast is 6-9 inches here, which will grind the entire world to a stop. I have to work until 2, which makes me nervous. Monday will likely be a wash.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:09 AM   #5047
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

We're supposed to drop down to 17*F by Tuesday with wind chills near 0*F. Brrr!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2024, 01:23 AM   #5048
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

We finally have snow accumulation. We have had high winds, which has been playing havoc w everyone’s electric in the valley. I have to refill the bird feeders twice a day w weather like this.

We are the only city in the state of Ohio that has a non-tether law. Any outside dog cannot be tethered. They have to be in a kennel, and there has to be adequate shelter. They must be straw in the shelter. And for hot months, there must be shade. There must be proof that the water will not freeze as well! Any inside dog cannot be tethered for more than 20 minutes to use the bathroom! Many places have thought this would be hard to enforce, but it actually has been very easy! It’s so nice to know that at least our dogs and our city are protected in weather like this!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2024, 03:33 AM   #5049
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It’s 19°F and snowing. Snowplowers woke me up. They were working yesterday, too, but you’d never know it because the snow keeps coming down and you can barely see the roads on my street.

Haven’t lost power since the other night.

Hoping everyone is staying safe and warm.
Old 01-14-2024, 01:23 PM   #5050
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,466 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Snow squalls have been are forecast for this afternoon and it IS squalling right now! I was just out in the yard moving cars around and now 15 minutes later everything is coated. Glad i don't have to be out and about in this as I am sure as quick as this came in, the roads are wicked slippery. Accuweather says the temp is 37 with a feels like of 32.
nhplowboi is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2024, 07:54 PM   #5051
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

It is 10° out with the windchill factor of -15! We’ve had a little bit of accumulation of snow, but it’s the ice that’s dangerous beneath the snow. Right before this came in we had a couple days of rain.

The good thing is that one of my good friends from my City hooked up his snowplow to his truck, and came and plowed my road from my house to the nearest Main street, and then plowed out our driveway! Later in the day, two of my other friends came by, And they had snow blowers and they blew all the snow away from around and on our cars, and our Pathways and our steps and Porch! They refused to take any payment for this! I guess it really helps when you have a garden and giveaway vegetables all season long! Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2024, 01:30 PM   #5052
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report

17F , low winds finally and no snow left. Very odd "winter". Glad we do not live in igloos for sure. Other than that a super sunny day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2024, 09:21 PM   #5053
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Cold as a well diggers ass. I'm about tired of living in Alaska. Bring back my mild southeast Atlantic winter temps

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM   #5054
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

40*F and sunny. It's practically spring!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2024, 05:00 PM   #5055
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report

24F and the parking lot is dry. Sunny day with little wind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 03:15 AM   #5056
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Snow, snow, and more snow

It was gorgeous yesterday. Everything is covered in snow, but the sun was booming for a few hours. There’s nothing like seeing snow-covered trees with the sun shining through.

Currently, it’s 23°F with cloudy skies, snow flurries expected throughout the day. Weather advisory for Tuesday.

I could see the road from my window on Saturday, but it was covered with snow by the time I got up yesterday.
Old 01-22-2024, 12:52 PM   #5057
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report

Snowing out there as it should have around Xmas. 28F but feels ok. Lets see how long this lasts.
Old 01-23-2024, 11:09 AM   #5058
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

In one week, where I am in Ohio, we have gone from -15° windchill factor to 53°!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2024, 02:32 PM   #5059
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,466 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It's been messy since 10 AM. Rain, snow, more rain. Nothing has accumulated and stayed at this point. They are saying it will be heaviest tonight and are predicting 4 to 6 inches. Most of our snow this year has been light and fluffy but tonight is going to be the wet heavy stuff.
nhplowboi is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2024, 09:15 PM   #5060
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report.

From the land of the long lost igloo. It is 32F at the moment and going up to 39F Monday. Not one peck of snow seen here in days. It is just cold and clear no wind, I love it,
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather