Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #1
Cole

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Cole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy My head knows what my heart refuses to believe...

I'm in a difficult situation right now. I talked to one of my closest friends who knows me & knows about the situation.

After I described my feelings and how hurt I was over some of the things said by the other party, my friend said, 'Walk. The woman is an attention whore. She's stringing you along and she's loving the attention and how you and her husband are fighting over her. Do you REALLY think she'll ever leave her husband? I know you're in love with her, but she is using you because you're convenient. You're a doormat, C. You deserve better.'

I sat in stunned silence for what seemed like eternity....and then I started to cry. I knew my friend was right.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post: