Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #461
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post

Godric has appeared to Eric at least one other time since his "final death." He seems to represent Eric's higher self or superego, appearing each time to nudge Eric back on the right path. I'm a huge fan of the show Dexter- Godric's appearance reminds me of Dexter's dad, who has the same narrative purpose.
I think you are probably correct here. While I enjoy fictional works and characters, my mind cannot help itself when it says "Hey wait a second. Vampires have no soul and therefore no sense of right and wrong."

Also Eric told someone, I don't remember who now, that Russell was the strongest vampire he had ever met. Vampire strength (at least in this show) seems to be based on age. Godric knew Jesus (this was mentioned in an episode) and was older than Russell.

I know I know.......it's tv

Quote:

They do very briefly explain Lilith, but if I weren't a Neil Gaiman fan, I would be SO lost (Gaiman devoted an entire issue to the myth of Lilith, and how she became the mother of demons/vampires). I think the vampire role playing game Vampire: The Masquerade also uses the Lilith-as-vampire-mother mythology, though Cain is named as the first vampire. This is all recent stuff, though-not in the vampire legends, as Wolfsong said. It's pretty fascinating to me how the vampire legends themselves evolve. I actually like the Lilith subplot.

I also like Martha's character- she's becoming more complex, more...dare I say, human. Less smoke monsters, more Were dynamics. I'm tolerating the fairies because they're investing so much time into that subplot that it must be going somewhere, right? But I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed.
As you can imagine, I favor werefolk and shape-shifters over vampires any day. While many find vampires to be sexy and sophsticated, my impression has always been that of an alley prostitute wearing way too much make-up and perfume to mask the dirt and decay beneath. (The exception being Bela Lugosi in the 1931 version of Dracula). Even Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in Interview With A Vampire (1994) had that kind of sense of underneath decay about them in spite of their sophistication.

My complaint is the continual portrayal of werewolves as hulking, slavering, stupid creatures. There has been 3 cinematic exceptions to this that I am aware of;

Blood and Chocolate
The Twilight series
TruBlood

Werewolves in B&C and Twilight were given a very nice shift into actual wolves which was nice to see. I thought the Twilight wolves were a little big.

The two movies that werewolves didn't look too bad were the original and the remake;

Wolfman with (1941) Lon Chaney
Wolfman (2010) with Benicio Del Toro & Anthony Hopkins

Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:36 AM   #462
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Seems like the shifters and were folk in Trueblood are the rednecks of the supernatural world, the werepanthers being the most in-bred and ignorant.

I do not find them that appealing, except for Alcide. Even Sam reminds me of guys I grew up with. Country boys in most respects except they played a few Eagles songs on the guitar and had read On the Road.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #463
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
Also Eric told someone, I don't remember who now, that Russell was the strongest vampire he had ever met. Vampire strength (at least in this show) seems to be based on age. Godric knew Jesus (this was mentioned in an episode) and was older than Russell.

I know I know.......it's tv

Ha! I'm over-speculating right there with you! I was thinking about vampire bloodlines as well, and how the show has recently put more stress on the importance. Eric's whole speech to Pam seemed significant, that she was his only progeny and needed to preserve the line, or something like that. It seems strange to me that it was Eric (and not Bill) who got the moral wake-up call. Usually, Eric looks after Eric, and if it turns out to be the right thing to do, fine....whereas Bill seems much more motivated by doing what's right. So maybe it was Eric's bloodline that came through? We can be sure Bill's maker Lorena had nothing to offer Bill in that department...so maybe that's why Bill was still chomping down while Eric was having his little visitation with Godric?

Okay, okay, I'm done with the over-speculating (for now).
Old 07-24-2012, 07:37 AM   #464
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Bill's been so political and mealy mouthed lately that I was actually surprised when he told the truth to Salome and said that he thought that mainstreaming was right.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #465
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Seems like the shifters and were folk in Trueblood are the rednecks of the supernatural world, the werepanthers being the most in-bred and ignorant.

I do not find them that appealing, except for Alcide. Even Sam reminds me of guys I grew up with. Country boys in most respects except they played a few Eagles songs on the guitar and had read On the Road.
Who ISN'T a redneck in this show? The werewolves all give the illusion of being a Harley ridin' bunch but they have never to my knowledge, showed a single one of them on a bike.

Speaking of that on a bit of a tangent.....where the hell do these people work? We have the bar, which Bill owns, the local PD, and the guys that work for the city/county/parish. Most recently we have the gun shop. Even Mayberry had a barbershop.

Quote:
Ha! I'm over-speculating right there with you! I was thinking about vampire bloodlines as well, and how the show has recently put more stress on the importance. Eric's whole speech to Pam seemed significant, that she was his only progeny and needed to preserve the line, or something like that. It seems strange to me that it was Eric (and not Bill) who got the moral wake-up call. Usually, Eric looks after Eric, and if it turns out to be the right thing to do, fine....whereas Bill seems much more motivated by doing what's right. So maybe it was Eric's bloodline that came through? We can be sure Bill's maker Lorena had nothing to offer Bill in that department...so maybe that's why Bill was still chomping down while Eric was having his little visitation with Godric?

Okay, okay, I'm done with the over-speculating (for now).
Yeah, you would think after that speech she would have given a lot more thought to not only making Tara, but in training her. Who would put their kid on a stripper pole in some seedy vamp bar? Even Jessica has taken on the air of a "princess" and at least takes advantage of Bill's status as king. I would think that at the very least, the bar atmosphere would be a little beneath Pam.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #466
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. Now it's just kinda like watching Monty Python. It's just so over the top it's a comedic farce.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #467
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

It's reminding me more and more of Lost actually. There were a couple of laugh out loud moments, one when Sookie apologized to Jason for hitting him with a blast of her fae power and he said not to worry, that she'd just gotten him in the head. Can't remember the second one.

It was awesome when Pam said to Tara something like "You don't know me. My happy face looks just like my mad face."

Ewww to Sam almost kissing himself.

Triple ewww to Russell spanking and flirting with that former born again creepy boy vampire. I wanted to say, "Russell, you would never had stooped so low if you hadn't been stoned. You can do better."

Some of Andy's responses were chuckle worthy. "Come on, buttplug." And just his reactions -- his face. Oh and when he said, "I hate this town." Chuckled again.

The seance was funny until the end. Pitting the two vets against each other -- another Lost moment. But Lafayette's faking the seance at first made me smile. And everyone else at the table was right on. Well done scene. (I want that table by the way. Nice woodworking.)

Alcide's ass -- yes! And Hoyt getting over his Jessica obsession -- thank you, Jesus.

It's so ironic that Jason and Eric are the voices of wisdom and compassion. Jason's talk to Sookie was so full of appreciation for how precious the little good one can get out of life is. There was a shot of him later in the background. He looked older and defeated, jaded, but thoughtful. It's interesting what they are doing with his character.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #468
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara View Post
Okay. Now it's just kinda like watching Monty Python. It's just so over the top it's a comedic farce.
So, so true! I wonder how great actors like Anna and Alexander can say this dialogue with a straight face.

I think this season is a lost cause.

What the hell happened to it?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #469
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I love the show and as Mariamma noted, Pam's line, "My mad face is like my happy face" is an example of dialogue that sounds utterly new to me, as have other snippets, including "Peace is for pussies," "Humility is for humans," and "You smell awesome! What are you?"—none of which make sense outside of the social construct the show makes.

One of my least favorite aspects of the show is the heavy-handed analogizing with contemporary diversity politics.

It's fun to read people's comments about the show.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #470
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post

One of my least favorite aspects of the show is the heavy-handed analogizing with contemporary diversity politics.
Alan Ball SWEARS he's not creating some big allegory, that the show is really all about sex. Yeah, right.

But I guess there's something to showing a huge variation in the ways one can be oppressive. Seriously, everyone who believes anything strongly ends up doing more harm than the selfish pleasure seekers, even those who kill for pleasure. It was interesting that Roman the liberal was as oppressive a leader as anyone else.

Hoyt's brief flirtation with group membership in the last two episodes was telling. (It was so funny how the hate group self-identified as a hate group.) Anyway, he said, "Right here, right now I feel more love in this hate group than I ever felt at church or basketball or anywhere for that matter." But being a member meant he had to kill Jessica, and he was too sane for that. So he had to give it up.

I do think that what Sam said to Sookie when she asked if he'd ever want to be normal is pretty much endorsed. He said something about wanting to keep fighting for his rights. Sookie agreed and said that the hate would probably bother you anyway, whether it was directed at you or not. Ah, found Sam's quote: "No way, I’d say you’ve got to keep fighting stupidity. Every mind you change is one less on the bad guy side."
Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #471
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

"Suck me, vampire Barbie"

I have nothing else to say LOL
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #472
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really tired of Bill. I think we're supposed to be hoping for him to mend his ways and get back on the right path, but I'm just not invested in him anymore. It's been a while since he was an interesting good guy, and he's not all that interesting as a bad guy. He's just a tool.

I do like that the old Lafayette is back, the entrepreneur... so far he's made $400 off of 2 fake readings that turned out to be real. Love the reference to Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost, especially since he was running around just like her two minutes later, telling all the voices to simmer down...lol.

I predict that Russell (now THERE is an interesting bad guy) will be the one to bust Eric out of his current predicament, though it may be indirect and inadvertent. We've gotten a few cues that Russell is just playing along with all the Lilith worship and not giving full respect to Salome (Steve leading the prayer before the meal while Russell looks on like a proud and indulgent parent and Salome looks annoyed: perfect!), but now he's even teaching his renegade style of vampire leadership to boy-toy Steve Newlin, right down to feeding his werewolf army ("Awww! You got me a puppy!"). When it suits his purposes, Russell is going to put an end to this whole Lilith Fair thing, and Eric gets a way out of his predicament.

Or not. Who can predict anything with this stupid show anymore.... maybe a hundred strip-teasing fairies will appear, each bearing a name with some derivative of "Claude", do a magical square dance in a room full of man-pigs, and everything will suddenly make sense.

I'm not holding my breath.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #473
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Lilith Fair. LOL.

I couldn't pay much attention. I was cleaning and packing. But the new vampire sheriff coming into Fangtasia got my attention. That could be interesting. He looks very heavy metal. I hope he's an interesting character. We could use one.

I found myself stopping whenever I heard Andy's voice. I really like that actor. And Lafayette, of course.

Adding -- OMG the whole tossing them to the pigs thing was so fake and not gross or intense. The show CAN do gross and intense, but the pig thing did not work. I guess we were supposed to recall Hannibal or something. Didn't work.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 AM   #474
Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
"Suck me, vampire Barbie"

I have nothing else to say LOL
That cracked me up. The interactions between Tara and Pam are great. You get to almost thinking that they might actually care about each other (and you would think they would given the mother-daughter status and what we have seen previously between Godric and his youngsters).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Lilith Fair. LOL.

I couldn't pay much attention. I was cleaning and packing. But the new vampire sheriff coming into Fangtasia got my attention. That could be interesting. He looks very heavy metal. I hope he's an interesting character. We could use one.

I found myself stopping whenever I heard Andy's voice. I really like that actor. And Lafayette, of course.

Adding -- OMG the whole tossing them to the pigs thing was so fake and not gross or intense. The show CAN do gross and intense, but the pig thing did not work. I guess we were supposed to recall Hannibal or something. Didn't work.
Yeah but why does he look so much like Cris Angel the mind freak or The Crow?

The pig thing could actually work in real life although they did it very poorly here. If you've ever fed pigs you know to stand on the other side of the fence and never spill their feed on yourself because a hungry pig will f@#$ you up. A herd of wild boar is worse. In any case what a stupid way to tie up that storyline. No explanation of mystery up to the dragon. Who the heck was that woman anyway? Someone Jason knew from the past but I didn't really see the relevance.

At least they ended the smoke monster storyline in a somewhat logical manner
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #475
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
No explanation of mystery up to the dragon. Who the heck was that woman anyway? Someone Jason knew from the past but I didn't really see the relevance.
The woman who's the dragon is/was Bud's mistress; the one Jason knew from the past (she was his teacher) was Bud's wife, who apparently was away on a casino cruise or something.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #476
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time since I started watching I'm rather bored with this season.

I will say that Tara as a vampire is pretty interesting and her dynamic with her maker makes the show worth watching.

The rest of it has me fast forwarding to find something of real interest this season.

Just my take on this season.....

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #477
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Just thinking that the only two fat women in the series are the Dragon and Hoyt's mother. Not just unlikeable but presented as repulsive. Tsk.

None of the women in the show is really doing it for me right now except for Pam. I take that back. The witch who dates Andy, the one who is a waitress, is kinda cute. And Jessica can be gorgeous.

But the ones whose beauty is supposed to knock our socks off -- Luna, Salome, Nora, and Lilith -- not feeling it. Salome is especially disappointing. All that skin showing, and I am not hot for her. I think the character is just not interesting enough.

Thank heavens for Pam.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:09 PM   #478
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Who ISN'T a redneck in this show? The werewolves all give the illusion of being a Harley ridin' bunch but they have never to my knowledge, showed a single one of them on a bike.

Speaking of that on a bit of a tangent.....where the hell do these people work? We have the bar, which Bill owns, the local PD, and the guys that work for the city/county/parish. Most recently we have the gun shop. Even Mayberry had a barbershop.

Yeah, you would think after that speech she would have given a lot more thought to not only making Tara, but in training her. Who would put their kid on a stripper pole in some seedy vamp bar? Even Jessica has taken on the air of a "princess" and at least takes advantage of Bill's status as king. I would think that at the very least, the bar atmosphere would be a little beneath Pam.
Ummm you do remember where Eric found Pam?

Pam might prefer twin sets to leather, but she loves money and power best out of anything next to Eric...
Old 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #479
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I can hardly stand this season, due to the awful faerie plot. I hate the faeries. Just fucking hate them. Hate hate hate.

Also: I cried when Jessica glamoured Hoyt. Then I cried again just thinking about it.

Also hate: Steve Newlin, all of the authority people, Bill, Arlene, Sookie, Ginger and that bad dye job new sheriff of area five dude.

Still love: Sam, Tara, Andy, and Pam. In that order.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #480
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I can hardly stand this season, due to the awful faerie plot. I hate the faeries. Just fucking hate them. Hate hate hate.

Also: I cried when Jessica glamoured Hoyt. Then I cried again just thinking about it.

Also hate: Steve Newlin, all of the authority people, Bill, Arlene, Sookie, Ginger and that bad dye job new sheriff of area five dude.

Still love: Sam, Tara, Andy, and Pam. In that order.
I hate Steve Newlin, Bill, a bunch I don't know their names, the smoke monster, Lilith and faerie story lines.

I like Pam, Jessica, kind of still like Eric but the whole season, in general, sucks.

I am just looking forward to Boardwalk Empire.
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: