Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late Wednesday Afternoon: January 31st, 2007 (Part 2)

“CC should be here any minute!” she lightly explained, with the musically infected tone of her voice. “I’m hungry, so I know you won’t mind Dayle if I excuse myself and get some food on a plate” she told Hym. There were all kinds of food on the table: Roasted breast of Turkey, BBQ’d steaks, salad of every kind, exotic fruits and breads of every kind and several desserts - miniature pies and cakes of every kind were arranged wonderfully on the table. She took a smidge of them all and made her way to an empty place at a table filled with guests that she knew. Practically inhaling the choice of foods she chose for her plate, she smiled and greeted the guests she was sitting with. “Isn’t this food the best?” she exclaimed as she ate small portions of roasted turkey. She adjusted the huge lap napkin on her lap to keep any food from soiling her dress. “I’m so glad all of you could come to the party tonight” as she lifted her wine glass up for a group toast. Merriment abounded for all, as CC finally made Hiz appearance on the deck with Dayle in tow. She glanced up to take it all in – how CC was so manly in Hiz appearance. Hy was handsome as hell: CC wore his dark slate Blue dress slacks and a starched button- down shirt adorned by the most romantic tie in Hiz wardrobe. He had Hiz custom cowboy boots on, made of leather and dyed-to-match snake skin. CC was so damned handsome in Hiz evening attire! She smiled that sweet lazy smile for Hym, motioning for CC to come join her at the table. And like a good puppy always does, he swaggered over to her and took a seat next to her.

CC put Hiz arm around her (near the small of her back) and leaned in to kiss her lips lightly. She smiled with joy when Hy did that to her. “Are you ready for a bite to eat, dear?” she asked Hym. And with that, she lifted a piece of roasted turkey to Hiz lips. CC devoured it and nibbled at her fingers playfully.

“Is that all you’re gonna give me Hon?” he asked with playfulness. She nudged Hiz ribs gently and smiled the answer to CC: “No, Hon, what else would you like?” she playfully asked Hym.

And no sooner than that playful remark left her lips, CC leaned in closer and took her deeply into an erotic kiss, after having devoured the piece of turkey she hand fed him. After the long and ardent kiss, she opened her eyes to see Hym looking deeply into her eyes. Blushing with heated breath escaping her, it dawned on her that this was a serious moment between the two of them. This moment was different; yet at the same time she asked CC, with deep fervency, when they were going to share a dance. Not missing a beat, yet picking up one last morsel of turkey from her plate, CC said “Right now Dear!” As a King would do, Hy stood up and lifted her by the hand for their dance.

And what timing it was, because it was if on cue that the band started to play a dance band favorite: a version of the Righteous Brothers’ Unchained Melody. Leading her past the torch lamps placed around the perimeter of the deck, they found a place in the crowd to dance slowly together. The stars were out and the moon lent a smoldering atmosphere to the eroticism of the dance in progress. Taking her into Hiz embrace, Hy held her by the small of her back and took her hand in the other while Hy danced with her into the Cedar patio deck.

“You are so beautiful tonight,” CC whispered in her ear as he led her around the deck for the dance.

“Hon? You are simply so damned handsome, I wonder often why you are not married yet!” she whispered into his ear, while they swayed to the music.

And with that, he took her tighter into Hiz embrace and looked into her blue-eyed soul with deep furtiveness; wondering if now was the perfect moment in time to propose to her…

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

Once again, another term is off to a harried bustle. So much work to do, and so little time to accomplish it. And again, the winter holidays were just as crazy as usual; but signaling the entrance to another season waiting to implode with brilliance. Soon spring will be here – slowly day after day, ushering in another season to be explored with renewed passion.

I don’t have anything to ask of you, dearest diary; but I do have one thing to say: I’m keeping that ember of hope lit in blue. Day into night and night into day, moment by moment, I know the universe will bless me with all that I need.

Until then,
I’m Yours Faithfully
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: