Old 11-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #181
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Conversations with my honey while I'm at work are the best!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #182
BellaOctober1

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

BellaOctober1 is on a distinguished road
Default Kill or Open the Door..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
So some chick shot and killed her girlfriend (here in KC) because she broke up with her. The girlfriend said, "I wanna break up", the chick replied, "then I have something for you". Two shots to the chest. WTF is wrong with people?

Might be another reason I am not into the local scene.
Hmm.. About 11 days ago, my partner of 12 years just asked me to be single. She's younger than I am by 12 years and she's a Butch going through midlife crisis in a big way.
The thought of killing the woman I've loved with all my heart for 12 years didn't even enter my mind. I've decided to be gracious and respectful to our years together and transition out the door.

Doesn't matter what orientation you are, a crime of passion is completely insane.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #183
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaOctober1 View Post
I've decided to be gracious and respectful to our years together and transition out the door.
Nice. Real Nice.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #184
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Reading random stuff.....................
Old 11-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #185
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
open to new possibilities

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation

being woken *before* the alarm by the phone and being rewarded by a soft sweet voice has put a smile on my face!

Grinnin' Fool

I am the stone that the builder refused

I can't do this all on my own... I'm no Superman.

My armor, battered but strong. My sword, pitted but razor sharp. My body is bloodied but doesn't know to quit. I am battle-tested and proven, I shall live to fight another day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...91850051_n.jpg
Paphigleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #186
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Dang!! I held my finger down to long and the hotkey warning sound scared the crap outta me!!!
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #187
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

hotkey warning!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #188
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Made me jump in my desk chair. I'm too old to get a fright like that. I might have a heart attack or something. Sheesh.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #189
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Made me jump in my desk chair. I'm too old to get a fright like that. I might have a heart attack or something. Sheesh.
Turn the volume key down on yer hotkey then. We wouldn't want you to croke on us. That wouldn't be nice.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #190
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

oh i gotz loads of chit to say in this thread but first i must go OUTSIDE in the freaking cold azz weather and have a lil puff on a smoke!
During this excursion i shall try to think of something brilliant and amazing to say to Ya'll,lol

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #191
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Actually, I can't. I have a tv tuner in there, and it is all or nothing. I just have to remember to not rest my fingers on the keys while I am thinking. This is not the first time I have done this. Did it one time with Bob on my lap. Poor little guy got dumped into the floor. He was pissed.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #192
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Any dog. Anywhere.

In any part of the country. Possibly in the world.

Feet smell like Fritos.

How is this possible?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #193
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

Did lady ever come bac from her smoky?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #194
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

You mean to tell me if i get a puppy and smell it's feetsies, I will smell fritos?

just when i haven't got a dog with in a mile of me,lol
I wonder if the same is true of DayWalkers ?

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #195
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

I am watching the Music Awards and Lady GaGa it's coming on and I am curious what she will do this time .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #196
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
You mean to tell me if i get a puppy and smell it's feetsies, I will smell fritos?

just when i haven't got a dog with in a mile of me,lol
I wonder if the same is true of DayWalkers ?

LOL Are you smell'n Day's feet? Oh to be a fly on the wall @ your house... I hope He wakes up and hazy / dazily looks @ you... then drifts back into sleep just to question you later about what He thought may have been a dream.

Fri......toessssssssssss. HMMMM.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #197
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Someone left a box of Lorna Doone's in my pantry. A brand spankin' (Yes, I said spankin'!) new and unopened box of LD's.....

They are open NOW.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #198
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

I like Lorna Doones as well.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #199
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Ginger Snaps and a cup of earl grey for me!!! I don't really care for sweets. But I would never say no to a good banana pudding!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #200
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lorna Doones are shortbread cookies....not very sweet at all......especially not as sweet as Your nanner puddin'!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff