Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 08-17-2022, 06:27 AM   #861
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,723 Times in 4,459 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Trump has committed so many serious crimes including attempting to overthrow the government that he should go to jail for. I do think the Committee has done a great job tying Trump to it but that’s a very complex case with tons of moving parts and might be difficult to nail trump on some of it.

Trump did us all a huge favor by taking all of those classified documents “home” with him and then refusing to return them all. That’s a much more clear cut case and if he is ever going to jail I think this is it. And the espionage act carries very long jail terms. There’s a good article at The Daily Beast explaining it:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-trum...al-possibility

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2022, 12:33 PM   #862
Kätzchen
••• ♡•♡ •••

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Real Lucky ツ

Thanked 30,387 Times in 9,368 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just read the news about the former CFO of T---p Tax Dodgers A$$ociation will *NOT* cooperate in the SDNY criminal charges against TP but will only do 90 days of time for his massive crimes.

Truly a WTF moment.

Nobody better let that terrible orange monster off the hook like they are letting the CFO off the hook.

Maybe, just maybe, because none of them can ever tell the truth that their lies will essentially be the hammer that nails them to legal conseqences that they cannot wiggle out of.

And, what about all those voters who keep voting in those expert manipulating liars to office?

Will people be so full of themselves (with a warped sense of pride) that they cannot see how they've been played by masterful manipulating liars?

Will Americans rise to say NO to this type of leadership, like Liz Cheney has done?

If the proverbial sea of voters bleeds red instead of blue is the biggest worry in my world, today.

So worried, scared and concerned for our country.

Kätzchen
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2022, 05:03 AM   #863
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 32,027 Times in 8,028 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sports and Politics

Sports and politics are on my mind this morning.

If Trump was smart he would try to get Brittney freed. I think he could do it. He has enough connections and pull to make it happen. That would help Trump and Republicans in the eyes of voters in 2022 and 2024. If Rodman can pull it off, so could Trump. And Rodman just may be able to do it.

The Proud Boys, Storm Front and their followers wouldn’t hold it against Trump making this move. They’d recognize it for what it is—nothing more than a strategic move. But Trump NEVER plays the long game. He’s always after a few quick bucks and some press coverage.

And Tiger, who knew he’d be the most patriotic of all the ridiculously rich golfers? Not me. Guess I underestimated him. My bad.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2022, 09:24 PM   #864
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 32,027 Times in 8,028 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Glad they cuffed Bannon and made him do the perp walk.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: