Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-09-2009, 12:32 AM   #21
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Well, darlin, we both took echinacea tonight--neither of us can afford to get sick!--so lunchtime it is.

I would call what you just went through pain and suffering, not just the heaving *aaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk! makes warding signs with fingers* but also the utter shock of seeing Wallace murdered.

Gryph said something that made sense tonight... why not buy "another one like the other one" and put the seat in it? Can't imagine the Moose *k, I miss that smilie too* fitting into anything much smaller!

Last edited by Bit; 11-09-2009 at 12:33 AM. Reason: typo
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #22
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
open to new possibilities

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation

Well thats a great idea, 'cept they are usually sold with all theirs seats... but the real decider of what car I get is the price tag and what is available. As far as the sickness, I think I'm no longer contagious. There was never a fever and I was feeling MUUUCH better by saturday night. I can eat and everything!! Yay food.

Yeah I miss the :moose: icon as well *whine* but just wait till you see the Big Daddy and Moose pull up in the *tiny* red sports car! :S

I am the stone that the builder refused

I can't do this all on my own... I'm no Superman.

My armor, battered but strong. My sword, pitted but razor sharp. My body is bloodied but doesn't know to quit. I am battle-tested and proven, I shall live to fight another day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...91850051_n.jpg
Paphigleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #23
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waving hi to Paphigleo....

I look forward to enjoying this new space with you!
~Pashi
Old 11-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #24
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paphigleo View Post
Ok so I made it here thursday, but had a lot going on that day. Woke up Friday half dead sick. Finally starting to feel a tad better, enough to eat broth and jello. So here I am. *crossing my fingers*

Here's to new beginnings!
Wish us all well here in the new neighborhood.

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote