Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-07-2009, 07:06 AM   #1
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
open to new possibilities

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Present and unaccounted for...

Ok so I made it here thursday, but had a lot going on that day. Woke up Friday half dead sick. Finally starting to feel a tad better, enough to eat broth and jello. So here I am. *crossing my fingers*

Here's to new beginnings!
Paphigleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! So tells us something we don't know about you? What do you do? Glad to hear you're feeling better. Not swine flu is it?
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:13 AM   #3
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

nice to see you again
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Nick! Hope you feel better
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #5
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Jaysus Nick, First your van gets stolen and now you have the infamous flu??
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Nick, good to see you here buddy!!!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:59 AM   #7
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Hey sugar! Glad you are here. Sorry you have had a rough go of it lately. Welcome to the Planet!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #9
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

SICK??!! Awwww, I am so sorry! It was the shock over the van wasn't it? Gryph followed the link off fb and watched the news report... I was in the kitchen when I heard "OMG!!! The VAN!!" He had just seen a pic of it.

Me, I avoid blood and gore, and so I didn't look. Poor Wally. Is there any word from the insurance company yet?

{{{{{{{{{{{{Nick}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so glad you're here now!

Arwen posted a really cool recipe for pulled pork; I'm gonna try it today, have that big pork roast thawing now. It's too big for my crockpot so I think I'll do it on the stove, at least at first. There should still be plenty when you get here Monday; it's a big roast!
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Nick, sorry you've been sick. I was like that last week. Good thing R was out of town. Great thing about a new site is, we get to welcome everyone we already know. Oh and we'll get to make new friends along the way. Feel better buddy.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #11
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Oooo. So sorry to hear of your ill fate. (pun unintended)

Glad you're feeling better and that you have joined us.
evolveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #12
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation

WOW...

Hey everyone...

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Not swine flue.. unless I trully am Superman, cause after 24 hours I am feeling much better already.. I am thinking it was simply a stomach bug, albeit a strong one because it takes a lot to make me lose m'lunch. (sorry for TMI)

About dear Wallace (RIP) .. it's totalled!! Absolutely totalled.. they lifted it up and the front axle was snapped in half, the engine falling off had busted through the firewall....

Monday on my way to Cath and Storm's I gotta stop and salvage my belongings before they wreck it. *sadness*

It's good to see my old friends in this new place, and meet some new ones as well!

Linus... I am a Nurse (LPN), working towards (eventually) my Masters to become a Nurse Anesthetist. This spring I continue working on my prerequisites towards the Bachelors degree. I work at a Nursing Home full-time now, and PRN at the hospital in OB, ICU, or ER. (hate OB)

Welcome Home, indeed!

I am the stone that the builder refused

I can't do this all on my own... I'm no Superman.

My armor, battered but strong. My sword, pitted but razor sharp. My body is bloodied but doesn't know to quit. I am battle-tested and proven, I shall live to fight another day.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...91850051_n.jpg

Last edited by Paphigleo; 11-07-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #13
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sassy here

I am here..

That is all.

oh, thank you.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #14
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Sassy, welcome!

Nick... you hate OB? *puzzled* I had thought you liked it...

Poor Wallace, how very awful. You know, given that amount of damage, I am more surprised than ever that the kid isn't dead. *shakes head*
Old 11-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #15
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Gonna miss that awesome van! Rub Wallace's hood goodbye for me bro.
Say what are we going to do with the seat? Got any ideas?
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #16
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Cath, OB would be fine if it weren't for the prego moms, which is why were there, hence the dislike of that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
Gonna miss that awesome van! Rub Wallace's hood goodbye for me bro.
Say what are we going to do with the seat? Got any ideas?
I plan to take photos of poor Wallace. I'll say a farewell from us all. As for the backseat, I was thinking of posting it to the freecycle email group and see if anyone could use it. :S

My armor, battered but strong. My sword, pitted but razor sharp. My body is bloodied but doesn't know to quit. I am battle-tested and proven, I shall live to fight another day.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #17
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bet you could sell the backseat on Craigslist. You could give them our phone number.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #18
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Bet you could sell the backseat on Craigslist. You could give them our phone number.
Ohhhh a money maker... Yeah... and the proceeds go to ou guys since you've stored that dag-blasted bench seat for months!
:P

Old 11-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #19
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

...it's more fair that the proceeds go to you--pain and suffering, yanno? *serious*
Old 11-08-2009, 11:59 PM   #20
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Nah!!! No pain and suffering, 'cept all my belly muscles from being sick... Hurts to laugh, but that doesnt stop me either.

I get off in the am, gonna try to gather my tack quickly and be on the road to you before noon. You have my e-mail Cath, send me questions or comments etc as need be, or call. See ya for lunch! *eyebrow waggle*