Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you bend it

I will come.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

I happen to know from personal experience that if you bend it too much, it breaks.

Welcome!
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

That's bent
Old 11-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default you rang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadyboy View Post
That's bent
Why yes, yes I am.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Deadyboy,

Welcome.

This name suits you way better. (Because it's morbidish and weird.)

Not that you couldn't be a good or otherwise Daddy or anything.

I mean, I have no idea about that.

Um. Anyway,

e
Old 11-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Hello precious e

I would tell you to get bent but you wouldn't have to go far now would ya.
Hey, Mr. Bent nice pig. It looks evil, I like it.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello precious e

Nope. Never far for me!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #8
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello precious e

Hey, Mr. Bent nice pig. It looks evil, I like it.

She put you up to that about mah pig, didn't she? Bet she gave you that dollar bill she stole from me out of the lint trap, too.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

I've been bent a few times in my life
Old 11-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #10
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post

She put you up to that about mah pig, didn't she? Bet she gave you that dollar bill she stole from me out of the lint trap, too.

I got 5 on it...
Old 11-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #11
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

I thought it was if you.... the... ass it will come....
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #12
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Aughhh!

Just finding my new way around here... and I "think" you may have an "ass pirate" thread...

BUT, PLEASE, NO MORE LINKS TO RUPTURED BOWLS FROM BENDING THE WEIGHTS, K???????????

THUD emoticon here!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Wild

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #13
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
Just finding my new way around here... and I "think" you may have an "ass pirate" thread...

BUT, PLEASE, NO MORE LINKS TO RUPTURED BOWLS FROM BENDING THE WEIGHTS, K???????????

THUD emoticon here!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Wild

You made it!!! AHoy traumatized one
Old 11-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #14
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I thought it was if you.... the... ass it will come....

In case you haven't heard...you're gone have to fill in those blanks for me Snow I'm a bit slow.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #15
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You made it!!! AHoy traumatized one
OMFG!!!!!!!! I was only able to open that link ONCE! (OK, twice, but I gagged more the second time!!!)

BLECHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*TOO f'n funny, 'cept for the guy that happened to... IF it is in fact, for REAL. Funny though, VERY FUNNY. (TBS spokesperson here!)

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #16
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Looking deep into the abyss (twice) will cause gagging. Did I forget to mention that too? Hmmm