Old 06-04-2017, 08:15 PM   #1201
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Got one from Besame! Thanks, lovely! I have another set ready to go out, just keep forgetting to buy stamps!
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #1202
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Wow...I forgot I mailed them this past week..lol

When I got home I had a nice little stack of cards greeting me..thank you Homo
Gemme
Nina

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 10:00 PM   #1203
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Sending out a wee something to hold us over till the ones I ordered from Amazon arrive. I hate to keep people waiting.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 12:55 PM   #1204
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have gotten several private inquiries about Navy Butch. I really know nothing about him. I havent spoken to him at all, since he was timed out. I have had no interaction with him at all, other than in BFP. I do not correspond with him on other sites. I do not know who he is suppose to be, and just know him as NB. I did talk to Medusa briefly about him, and was told he is suspected to be a former member who was timed out, but I have no idea why that member was timed out. I suggest you ask Ms Medusa about it if you have other inquiries.

I also want to state that anytime we "meet" people electronically that they can be who they present themselves to be...or could be anyone else. Act accordingly. I have met some very real and wonderful people on the internet. And some not so real ones. I only state the warning to be careful because people seemed worried about NB. My point is, if you dont know someone, you should ALWAYS use precaution. But without some risk, we might not ever meet the truly good people on the internet. Chose your actions. Act wisely. Enjoy but stay safe.

sound good?

My postcards went out today! two for everyone!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 03:05 PM   #1205
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I was putting together my "hold us over" women cards when I came down to NB's name. I'd not looked at the name before that moment and it seemed to be a very curious name. I Googled it and I'm now of the opinion that it's not his/her real name.

As Soft Silver rightly says... we have no idea why this person was banished. True! And... I have no idea why this person did not use his/her real name ... or what seems to be something other than his/her real name. Certainly there are legitimate reason for maintaining one's privacy but it's a bit odd to sign up for a postcard exchange and not use your real info while everyone else is using their real info. Of course... from what I can tell... from what I'm assuming anyway... everyone who's participating appears to be using a real info!

So, I was bout to send him/her a card until I noticed the name... Googled the name... and became suspicious of the name. I'm not sending him/her a card for the simple fact that he/she is not fully trusting us and that causes me concern.

As Soft Silver says... act cautiously!

P.S. And FYI... this is the first time I've ever felt the need or curiosity to Google someone from this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I have gotten several private inquiries about Navy Butch. I really know nothing about him. I havent spoken to him at all, since he was timed out. I have had no interaction with him at all, other than in BFP. I do not correspond with him on other sites. I do not know who he is suppose to be, and just know him as NB. I did talk to Medusa briefly about him, and was told he is suspected to be a former member who was timed out, but I have no idea why that member was timed out. I suggest you ask Ms Medusa about it if you have other inquiries.

I also want to state that anytime we "meet" people electronically that they can be who they present themselves to be...or could be anyone else. Act accordingly. I have met some very real and wonderful people on the internet. And some not so real ones. I only state the warning to be careful because people seemed worried about NB. My point is, if you dont know someone, you should ALWAYS use precaution. But without some risk, we might not ever meet the truly good people on the internet. Chose your actions. Act wisely. Enjoy but stay safe.

sound good?

My postcards went out today! two for everyone!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 04:19 PM   #1206
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My postcards are on their way by 8pm tonight. No sign of them yet. Taking their sweet time!!!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 08:15 PM   #1207
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

So as I was mailing out my "hold us over" women postcards today, guess what just appeared in my mailbox ... a week early! SMH lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 09:59 PM   #1208
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My postcards didn't come tonight. They changed the delivery date to the 5th-7th. Promise they will go out as soon as I get them!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 10:58 PM   #1209
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I have a second set ready to go out. I just keep forgetting to buy stamps. I'll send them ASAP!
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #1210
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Postcards came today!!! They are awesome. I probably wont get them out till Wednesday or Thursday. Got a card from Georgia Ma'am today and Besame yesterday. Both awesome!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 07:59 PM   #1211
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Make that Thursday or Friday. Derp!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #1212
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'll be able to get all my homemade postcards out in the mail tomorrow. Does anyone love cats? The color pink? The color orange? I have one for each of those. First pm or message here gets it. Otherwise, I'll choose randomly.

I'm afraid the Texas heat is going to melt everything before they even begin their trip though! 😱 Keep your fingers crossed people!
Old 06-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #1213
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I love pink!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 08:39 PM   #1214
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Love cats!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2017, 09:12 AM   #1215
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
I think I'll be able to get all my homemade postcards out in the mail tomorrow. Does anyone love cats? The color pink? The color orange? I have one for each of those. First pm or message here gets it. Otherwise, I'll choose randomly.

I'm afraid the Texas heat is going to melt everything before they even begin their trip though! 😱 Keep your fingers crossed people!
Love cats too!

I got a couple more this week. Yay!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2017, 12:28 PM   #1216
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I mailed out my official woman cards yesterday!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 06:10 PM   #1217
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry for the delay! Thank you to all of the people that sent me a postcard. I am training for a new position at work. This weekend, I will pick up my cards and send them out.

Sorry for the delay!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #1218
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I got two very cool vintage cards from Soft*Silver today. Thanks!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 03:20 PM   #1219
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

This week I received very lovely postcards from ... Soft*Silver, homoe, GeorgiaMa'am, Gemme, Nina03 and Besame! Thank you! Thank you!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2017, 08:32 AM   #1220
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I've gotten a whole slew of cards
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: