Notices

Old 04-10-2013, 06:40 AM   #11201
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

A friend of the family is on my mind. She was with her mother when she passed. I worry about her because it is very traumatizing. I don't like to admit that truth. However, it is a strange experience to say the least.
How our lives are so very short.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 07:23 AM   #11202
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping up is a challenge for turtle energy but there's nothing I wouldn't do to make it possible... Nothing! She's worth all of this... And then some.

What's on my mind...? She is!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 08:11 AM   #11203
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

That I can feel myself
burning...
out..
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #11204
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Tomorrow I get to see my oncologist. Always fun! Hopefully we can start getting to the root of why I am still in so much pain! I am at my wits-end over it. I am stick to death feeling like this. Hopefully she wont just give me more pain meds. I am already on enough pain meds to kill a cow!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #11205
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

There is a lot on my mind today. I took a day off from work to hopefully sort through it all and to feel better. Right now some stuff is weighing heavy BUT I am sure some self care time will have me back to my vibrant self!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #11206
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

hmmm ... dont ask !!!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #11207
Daktari

Singing and putting m'self out there in the singin' thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #11208
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I hope I am not too late.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #11209
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I hate finality, the end of hope. But I love the liberating quality of finality, the beginning of who-knows-what.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #11210
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

DRUGS...in vast, copious amounts AND varieties...*I jest*

Truth be told...needing to do something that I'm afraid of...and figuring out what exactly *that* is.

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #11211
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Right now, there is really only one thing on my mind - it is complex
Old 04-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #11212
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Work is on my mind.

We have a new senior HR manager at work, and she wants to redo the current structure of the our department.

I've been focusing on the recruiting side of HR for the past couple of years, and the good news is I am apparently so awesome at it that the CEO has noticed it, as well as the HR Director for our category at the our parent company.

The bad news is that while the rest of my department will be getting new jobs and titles soon, I may not because they're saying they can't afford to lose me as a recruiter. The CEO was horrified at the idea of me not doing recruiting. So I guess that's a compliment? But I was kind of looking forward to doing something new. So hmm.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #11213
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

How to make a friend smile who is having a hard time right now. Maybe I could suggest a coffee milkshake - they help make me smile.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 AM   #11214
Daktari

A fellowship newcomer, one I just can't abide. She expressed to me that horrible attitude of all straight women need it to meet the right lesbian to 'cure' them of being straight. Which is just as unpleasant to me as a bio bloke saying all lesbians need is the right bio cock to 'cure' them.

Cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Not wanting to work alongside folks who bring me spiritual unrest.

Keeping my recovery foremost.

A potential women's meeting that would inevitably end up being about boyfriends/husbands and children, like the last one was apparently.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:00 AM   #11215
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind...

worry, worry and more worry. My dad is back in the hospital again. This time he decided to hide how bad his legs were (diabetic), until my brother walked in on him changing his socks. Swollen, red with infection and weeping. They admitted him and have placed him in wound care unit, where he spent 7 weeks a few years ago.

Wishing I had a magic wand to make illness & pain go away.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #11216
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

The amazing and beautiful things I see. How when I hear the click of my camera knowing ive captured that beauty,that image a moment frozen in time.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #11217
DJ Bear

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Papa, just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, sir, bro, hey you
Relationship Status:
Married to library_girl

DJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST ReputationDJ Bear Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind..

she is. she is so close. I'm sending her lots of positive thoughts for an important meeting she has and hope it turns out the way she wants it to.

Then I'm thinking that in only 2 more days and I can reach out and caress her face, kiss her lips, take her in my arms. Maybe show her SF, we will see.....
Old 04-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #11218
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

My son is on my mind. He's so broken hearted right now. His g/f went to college in another city about 3 hours away and it's been very tough on both of them. Now she's saying that she has to break up with him because it's too much stress.
I really don't know how to help him and it's tearing me up inside. To see him in tears all the time for what seems like months is so hard. I used to give him my car so that he could see her, but it's an old car and there's a lot of kilometers on it. And his dad uses his car nearly every weekend so their time was cut down to not seeing each other very much at all.
I know this is something everyone goes thru and it's one more step in his life, but it's really hard to watch.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #11219
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely adore her.
I always have.
I always will.
I'm a lucky man... luckier than I ever thought possible.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #11220
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Only the best stuff *G